Found Safe OR - Alixandria Endicott Kirts, 18, with disabilities, Portland, 13 June 2019

Oh, no, not another darling teenager too trusting. We saw a similar case on here earlier this week when a young lady with a similar disability, who was out with so called friends on a hike, was assaulted and murdered.

Prayers for Alix, may the angels watch over her. I don't like it, that she is with two older men. She is no match for one, never mind two men. :(

From the MSM article in Post #1:

Teen with disabilities missing from SE Portland

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- An 18-year-old with developmental disabilities who was reported missing June 13 packed her bags and left a note after a disagreement with her father.

But Alixandria Endicott's parents, Jason and Tiffany Endicott, fear the worst and are pleading with the community to help find her and bring her back to their Southeast Portland home.

Alixandria Endicott--her legal last name is Kirts--is 5-foot-8, 135 pounds with blue eyes and light brown hair. . .

upload_2019-6-16_5-7-39.png

I'm alerting mods to amend the thread title to include her name and age.

Alixandria Endicott Kirts
Goes by "Alix"

alixandria%20endicott%20kirts%2006152019_1560660854137.jpg_92506051_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

• 5'8"tall, 135 pounds
  • Light brown hair and blue eyes
  • Developmental disabilities, Cerebral Palsy, stroke when she was in utero being born, mental capacity of a 12-year-old, can barely take the bus by herself, afraid of the dark
Circumstances:
Packed her bags and left a note after a disagreement with her father. She disappeared from the area of SE 153rd and Powell. Her parents found disturbing messages from people she was communicating with via the internet.

Teen with disabilities missing from SE Portland

What does this say about the state of our society?! Preying on the weakest, neediest, or taking advantage of someone in a bad situation? I just hate this! Hope this girl is okay and found soon. situation
Moo.

Ugh. Disturbing messages from people on the internet?! What is wrong with people? Sorry, just had to vent as I just got caught up on Cynthia Hoffman. These poor women are so vulnerable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back