GUILTY ID - Larry Isenberg, 68, Coeur d'Alene, 13 Feb 2018

Anyone know "what" sentence she received?? TIA! :)

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — A federal judge sentenced Lori Isenberg to five years in prison followed by three years of supervised release on Tuesday in the United States District Court for the District of Idaho in Coeur d'Alene on Tuesday.

Judge Edward Lodge sentenced Isenberg to 5 years for each count, but ordered them to be served concurrently.

BREAKING: Isenberg is sentenced to 5 years in prison, 3 years supervised release, plus fines.

The judge issued a sentence of 60 months on each count, but ordered those sentences to run concurrently.

'Cold and calculated criminal actions': Lori Isenberg sentenced to 5 years in prison

@Niner

I don't know how many counts she was charged with?

Jewels53 said:
I don't know how many counts she was charged with?

charged with 1 count of Grand theft & 40 counts of forgery. Embezzling $500K from non-profit employer.

Seems a little too lenient if you ask me! If she has 41 counts - that would be about 38-39 years, no? Or am I calculating that wrong??

And thank you Jewels! :)

She is also charged with 3 counts of wire fraud & 1 count of federal theft of grant funds. She had an arraignment hearing on 3/26 for that, but I guess we can't find "Federal" stuff, right?

Oh - I see I have your name Jewels for looking up the other charge. Spokane County? Can you take a look when you have time & see if there is a next court date for that. TIA! :D

She is also charged with 3 counts of wire fraud & 1 count of federal theft of grant funds. She had an arraignment hearing on 3/26 for that, but I guess we can't find "Federal" stuff, right?
The article I posted above was for the Federal charges.

Is the lookup you want for Spokane county Idaho or Washington? tia

As far as I know they are both Federal cases. And Spokane County in Idaho.

I found this on page 2 with a court link:

Case Number: CV28-18-0013
5/25/2018
Bond

Bond Type Bond Number Bond Amount Current Bond Status
Surety Bond WC75-01295973 $75,000.00 Exonerated

10/29/18 Arraignment - District Court

There is a lot here @Niner I hope this helps!

Can you look this one up - and "see" what happened to her murder charges? I don't know "why" I don't have this in my notes about the murder charge....

TIA! :)

edited to add what I had on my notes:
Lori said he fell out of boat & drowned while trying to fix boat motor. He was found with lethal levels benadryl in his system, no evidence of drowning or having a heart attack. LE-Warrant issued for evidence for crimes including murder, delay in reporting a death with intent to prevent discovery of manner of death, grand theft & criminal conspiracy.

Last edited:
This isn't for the murder.

Case Information

CV28-18-0013 | North Idaho Community Services Corporation Inc Plaintiff, vs. Laurcene Isenberg, Larry Isenberg, NWP Services Inc, TMT Services Inc, JB Residential Services Inc., The Estate of Larry Isenberg Defendant.

Case Number
CV28-18-0013

Court
Kootenai County District Court

Judicial Officer
Mitchell, John T.

File Date
04/05/2018

Case Type
AA- All Initial District Court Filings (Not E, F, and H1)

Case Status
Active - Pending

Party
Plaintiff
North Idaho Community Services Corporation Inc

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
Ellingsen, Mark Alan
Retained

Defendant
Isenberg, Laurcene Barnes

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
Nixon, Jed Keller
Retained

Attorney
Nixon, Jed Keller
Court Appointed

Defendant
Isenberg, Larry

Defendant
NWP Services Inc

Defendant
TMT Services Inc

Defendant
JB Residential Services Inc.

Defendant
The Estate of Larry Isenberg

Events and Hearings

• 04/05/2018 Initiating Document - District

• 04/05/2018 Complaint Filed

• 04/05/2018 Summons Issued

• 05/17/2018 Amended Complaint Filed

• 07/30/2018 Affidavit of Service

• 08/15/2018 Affidavit of Service

• 08/16/2018 Notice of Appearance

• 10/08/2018 Motion

• 11/06/2018 Notice of Hearing

• 12/11/2018 Scheduling Conference

• 12/11/2018 Court Minutes

• 12/15/2018 Notice of Hearing

• 03/26/2019 Scheduling Conference

• 03/26/2019 Court Minutes

• 04/02/2019 Notice of Hearing

• 06/25/2019 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Mitchell, John T.

Hearing Time
    2:00 PM

Just this from the last time I posted. So not until 6/25/2019

@Niner
Sorry I guess there was something on 6/7 and 6/14 but the court docket has nothing on that. I will post just that from the site.

Case Information

CV28-18-0013 | North Idaho Community Services Corporation Inc Plaintiff, vs. Laurcene Isenberg, Larry Isenberg, NWP Services Inc, TMT Services Inc, JB Residential Services Inc., The Estate of Larry Isenberg Defendant.

Thanks Jewels.

Wondering what happened to the murder case. I have that she had an arraignment on 10/29/18 and nothing else.

and still has Federal charges re wire fraud & theft of grant funds. Arraigned on those charges on 3/26/19.

and the one you posted is regarding some company - No. Idaho Comm. suing Laurcene & her husband's estate.

• 06/28/2019 Pretrial Scheduling Order & Trial Setting

• 07/12/2019 Notice of Service

• 10/01/2019 Motion for Summary Judgment

• 01/13/2020 Court Trial

This is on the Plaintiff's Complaint for Conversion and Racketeering/Demand for Jury Trial

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

The Grand Theft was cancelled.

There is a civil case on her.

I can't find anything about the murder case.

Remind me is that in Idaho or another state?

Thank you Jewels! The murder is in Idaho. In Kootenai County. Her arraignment for murder took place on 10/29/18.

I believe the civil case #CV28-18-0013. Re No. Idaho Community Services Corp. Which is what the last hearing on 6/25/19 was about.

Going to go back in this thread & see if I can find the arraignment hearing post. :)

Thank you Jewels! The murder is in Idaho. In Kootenai County. Her arraignment for murder took place on 10/29/18.

I believe the civil case #CV28-18-0013. Re No. Idaho Community Services Corp. Which is what the last hearing on 6/25/19 was about.

Going to go back in this thread & see if I can find the arraignment hearing post. :)

This is what the title says on that case #.

Case Information

These are the cases I found on Laurcene, Isenberg.

Case Information

CR-2018-3280 | State of Idaho vs. Laurcene Barnes Isenberg

Case Number
CR-2018-3280

Court

Judicial Officer
Wayman (District), Scott

File Date
02/27/2018

Case Type
Criminal

Case Status
Closed

(Next Case)

Case Information

CR-2012-18109 | State of Idaho vs. Laurcene Barnes Isenberg

Case Number
CR-2012-18109

Court
Kootenai County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Clerk, Magistrate Court

File Date
10/04/2012

Case Type
Infraction

Case Status
Closed

(Next Case)

Case Information

Case Number
CV28-18-0013

Court

Judicial Officer
Mitchell, John T.

File Date
04/05/2018

Case Type

Case Status
Active - Pending

(Next Case)

Case Information

CV28-18-3845 | North Idaho Community Services Corporation, Inc., an Idaho corporation Plaintiff, vs. Laurcene Isenberg, NWP Services, Inc., TMT Services, Inc., JB Residential Services, Inc., Isenberg Living Trust Dated December 20, 2010, Jamie Devault, John Devault, John Persons 1 through 25, John Doe Entities 1 through 25, Larry Isenberg Defendant.

Case Number
CV28-18-3845

Court

Judicial Officer
Haynes, Lansing L.

File Date
05/09/2018

Case Type

Case Status
Active - Pending

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

This is all that is on the Court Website.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back