Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the same. She likely stayed away from any conversation that would involve her with the murder....and what else was there for her to talk about, even if only charged with tampering at this point? Perhaps part of the 3-hour meeting was for the lie detector test (we don't know).

If she made a deal, we haven't seen any evidence of what she got out of it. Body is still not found. FD still not charged with anything more than initial charges.

jmo
Does LE continue working through the weekends in their search for JD?

Just jumping off your post....

As I'm looking through these photos again of the house, it just dawned on me that a person can get a pretty good lay out of a house without ever being in it, just by viewing the realtor's pictures on line. And sometimes the pictures are more in depth/show more detail than others. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is for example, in this case, FD may have had a basic idea of the house layout even if he had never been it. I'm not saying that is the case because I don't know if he has been in it or not, but criminals could sure possibly stake out places of interest etc to get ideas from viewing realtors pictures on line of houses for sale, rent, etc. That's kind of a scary thought actually, but I do realize it is necessary for realtors to do this in their listings, but for criminal minds it could be a detriment.

He may well have toured it when it was on the market just to get a look at what was competition in his price range.

MT was with FD for dumping of evidence in Hartford. Was she also present when JD's body was "disappeared"? That was probably one of the questions on her polygraph test. Does she really not know what he FD did with the body? Could that mean that JD is closer to NC than Farmington?

There’s no way of knowing.

We don’t know if he dumped her immediately after the murder, or if he waited until that evening/following morning.

If he waited, then I think MT is more likely to be lying.

It is ok to have as wtf moment. It defies logic.

To repeat:
Just working on a timeline from affidavit here:

9:00 am - 9:30 am - JD on phone call, still alive.
11:00 am - JD missed appointment
12:00 pm - cleaning lady at house (verified? Likely FD gone by that point regardless)
1:00 pm - JD missed second appointment
1 pm or 1:32 pm - FD phone leaves 4 Jefferson Crossing.
1:37 pm - FD phone arrives at 80 Mountain Spring.
3:38 pm - FD phone begins walk from 80 Mountain Spring.
4:17 pm - FD phone arrives at 4 Jefferson Crossing.
5:21 pm - FD phone "arrives" at 80 Mountain Spring.
5:34 pm - FD phone "arrived back" at 4 Jefferson Crossing.
7:00 pm - Report of missing JD given to NCPD.
7:10 pm - FD and MT phones travel to Albany Ave in Hartford. (in Ford Raptor)
7:41 pm - FD phone leaves Hartford.
8:10 pm - FD seen in Ford Raptor at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Anything I am missing? Odd that Rd's warrant doesn't mention MT back sat his house. Does anyone have a copy of MT's warrant? Eta: the affidavit link above has MT's included, and the language is identical.

Google maps indicates that it is about a 4 minute drive between 4 Jefferson Crossing and 80 Mountain Spring but about a 40 minute walk.

3:38pm how do we know the phone was walked? I’ve seen that mentioned before but don’t recall how it was determined.

That depends on a few things, I think-I assume she was driving, and further assuming that she wasn’t a regularly tardy sort of a person-also depends on whether or not she had the car already packed with the stuff she and her kids would need overnight, as well as depending where exactly she was going in NYC. I am thinking that she was attacked right around 9:30, just after she got off of the phone call she was on. Otherwise, she would have left for the city no later than 10am. JMO, though, and curious to see what everyone else thinks
I think she was planning to take a shower because she had a doctor’s appointment and a work meeting. If she ran that day, it would have been at 5 am.

Apparently that employee had been driving Fotis’ Raptor all week.

From today’s Courant:

The Courant is not naming the employee, but his attorney Lindy Urso has said he isn’t considered a suspect and has cooperated with authorities. He was driving a black Ford Raptor owned by Fore Group all week because he lives in the Farmington area and was traveling to New Canaan to work each day.

If this is so and I assume it is, that makes it less likely FD was setting up his employee. That makes me think he planned to do the deed that day and that vehicle was available. He was thinking nobody would be suspicious of that vehicle like they would be one of his own. I have a feeling he never planned for it to be seen. I've forgotten now, how was it LE found out the employee’s pickup was driven by FD? Jmo

That was my thinking initially, but now I’m not so sure.

If she did in fact pass a polygraph, then perhaps her involvement isn’t as extreme as we previously believed.

I’m keeping an open mind here. We need more evidence.
We do. I thought she was all in
She was 35 with a ticking biologic clock when they "met" again ( more like when he stalked her ). She made a comment in her blog to the effect of " who would find the love of my life sitting on my couch" - a reference to his contacting her by email after they "ran into each other" in the Denver airport on a skiing trip. (cynical me would say as he stalked this single, unattached woman from a very wealthy family) He was still technically married but that marriage was soon dispatched and FD and JD were married in 2004. Had her first set of twins within the next 18 months. 3 more children followed. A single boy and another set of twins. But even in her blog of 2008 she was venting frustration about his controlling and belittling ways. As she had a nice income from a trust fund, she never had to work, so she could devote herself to her children and husband, and the family wasn't really living on his "income." Yes, she did fully devote herself to her children's Greek heritage. Even going to far as to get them Greek language lessons. Visiting Greece fairly regularly with FD and the children where he heavily berated her for not staying up late to socialize with the Greek side of the family (when she had 5 children under 1o to deal with).

I think she really really tried to have this wonderful family but he had very different objectives for the marriage and when the divorce openly threatened to remove his real source of funds, her trust fund, and her mother pursued the fraud suit against him, the real person behind the good looking, successful husband came out.
Trust me. I get it. My point was that she fell for him in the beginning.
BBM. Had not read this. Poor girl.
She was 35 with a ticking biologic clock when they "met" again ( more like when he stalked her ). She made a comment in her blog to the effect of " who would find the love of my life sitting on my couch" - a reference to his contacting her by email after they "ran into each other" in the Denver airport on a skiing trip. (cynical me would say as he stalked this single, unattached woman from a very wealthy family) He was still technically married but that marriage was soon dispatched and FD and JD were married in 2004. Had her first set of twins within the next 18 months. 3 more children followed. A single boy and another set of twins. But even in her blog of 2008 she was venting frustration about his controlling and belittling ways. As she had a nice income from a trust fund, she never had to work, so she could devote herself to her children and husband, and the family wasn't really living on his "income." Yes, she did fully devote herself to her children's Greek heritage. Even going to far as to get them Greek language lessons. Visiting Greece fairly regularly with FD and the children where he heavily berated her for not staying up late to socialize with the Greek side of the family (when she had 5 children under 1o to deal with).

I think she really really tried to have this wonderful family but he had very different objectives for the marriage and when the divorce openly threatened to remove his real source of funds, her trust fund, and her mother pursued the fraud suit against him, the real person behind the good looking, successful husband came out.
BBM. This really frosts me. Had not seen it.
My point was they didn't start out that way. She did have some happy years. On her blog she posted about when the children were sick and how they stayed up all night together. She made it seem like he was all in. MOO.

MT was with FD for dumping of evidence in Hartford. Was she also present when JD's body was "disappeared"? That was probably one of the questions on her polygraph test. Does she really not know what he FD did with the body? Could that mean that JD is closer to NC than Farmington?

I don't think we should assume she took one at all. I don't know that her attorney would allow her to take one unless they had a very firm deal. And even then I don't think so.

Usually deals are struck through speculative "examples", not through the perp speaking directly with the investigators/prosecutors until the deal is struck. It's all "what ifs".

Then once they strike a deal the perp has to show the goods and after that we see evidence of the deal in reduced charges or a published agreement to reduced charges, reduced sentence or even total immunity.

I do absolutely think they would agree to no jail time, for MT, BTW.

100%.

I don't think we should assume she took one at all. I don't know that her attorney would allow her to take one unless they had a very firm deal. And even then I don't think so.

Usually deals are struck through speculative "examples", not through the perp speaking directly with the investigators/prosecutors until the deal is struck. It's all "what ifs".

Then once they strike a deal the perp has to show the goods and after that we see evidence of the deal in reduced charges or a published agreement to reduced charges, reduced sentence or even total immunity.

100%.

"It's my understanding..." yadda yadda yadda. I, for one, do not believe a word out of NP's mouth, pertaining to any polygraphs, or anything else. JMO

1) is the Raptor considered a commercial vehicle?
2) If it is, then I think we can rule out driving on the Merritt, because I don’t think commercial vehicles are permitted to be operated on the Parkway.
From the arrest warrant it had passenger plates and no business labeling in spite of being registered to the business. So it probably could have used the Parkway.

The arrest warrant only noted a small sticker on the rear window and a light Mark on the front bumper as identifying marks besides the license plate.

BBM .This really bothers me.

100%.
My husband said no way would he let a client take a polygraph. If there was a deal that the client could “deliver on”, then they could cooperate but it would have to be in writing and he would definitely try for no jail time. IOW, he agrees with you. JMO

I agree about the front stairs.

In this photo from the kitchen, I see a set of stairs going up to a second floor and a space in front that I think it the landing from the set of stairs from the garage. This landing area has a dark hardwood flooring, not the slate or bluestone tile seen in the mudroom. So I think the mudroom stains goes to that level where the kitchen is, then continues up to the bedrooms.

https://ap.rdcpix.com/336717672/5bc817d6e0904ac11c04cae9fd8e082al-m5xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg ( see the back right side of the photo)

I am incorrect, there is no basement. There is a cupboard under the stairs in the mudroom.
BBM. I think what you see in your photo is the "front stairs" (left of the main entrance, looking from outside in).
I attached a pic with the location of both staircases (IMO).
If I'm correct, the door to the garage is visible in this photo of the kitchen:
5bc817d6e0904ac11c04cae9fd8e082al-m10xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

Attachments

• staircase1.jpg
    staircase1.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 24
3:38pm how do we know the phone was walked? I’ve seen that mentioned before but don’t recall how it was determined.
The arrest warrant specifically mentions that the phone begins travelling from 80 Mountain Springs to 4 Jefferson Crossing at 3:38 arriving at 4:17 pm.

The travel time between them is approximately 4 minutes by car and 43 minutes walking.

Possibilities:
  • JD returned home after dropping off kids, to pack up for drive to NY
  • He confronted her in the garage and killed her
  • He put her body in her own truck and drove it to one of his properties and stashed her body
  • He dropped by his place to scrub what he could from self and truck and bag up some of the mess while making call
  • He got doctored plates to put on her truck and left his phone at home
  • He took her truck through car wash and returned to her house to clean up garage - after cleaners had left
  • He drove her truck with bagged up cleaning stuff to load into employee’s truck or stash somewhere to pick up later
  • He removed doctored plates and found place to stash her truck that was close enough for him to walk to employee’s truck
  • He returned home in time to swap vehicles again
  • In the evening he did the trash can odyssey with MT
  • Early the next morning he returned to where he stashed the body and moved it - maybe into a septic tank
Some questions:
  • MyWhat was the state of JD’s truck when found?
  • Were the keys in it?
  • Had it been recently cleaned?
  • Did it have overnight bag or anything related to trip?
  • Was there an overnight bag at her house?
  • Where are her purse, phone, keys?
  • Was he wearing the same clothes each time the employee saw him that day?
  • Was her truck seen or captured on video with the doctored plates?
  • When did her truck arrive at the park?
  • What kind of doctor appointments did she have? Could they have been a threat to him?
  • Did he expect her to be gone when he went to her house and she returned home and surprised him while he was doing something shady?
  • How long were the cleaners there?
  • Where are the trash bins kept for her home?
My cleaners alternate what they do each visit, but they thoroughly scrub the kitchen and all the bathrooms every time. That made me wonder if he did the garage cleanup after the cleaners were gone. (However, they do enter my garage to put the trash in the big bins. H.O.A. rules don’t let us have visible trash bins outside.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow