Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should assume she took one at all. I don't know that her attorney would allow her to take one unless they had a very firm deal. And even then I don't think so.

Usually deals are struck through speculative "examples", not through the perp speaking directly with the investigators/prosecutors until the deal is struck. It's all "what ifs".

Then once they strike a deal the perp has to show the goods and after that we see evidence of the deal in reduced charges or a published agreement to reduced charges, reduced sentence or even total immunity.

I do absolutely think they would agree to no jail time, for MT, BTW.

100%.

Ugh that’s so disheartening. Even if she knew where the body was?
My hope is that they didn’t want to give her a sweet enough deal so both sides bowed out. There’s no way she thinks he didn’t do it so really if she was a noble honest woman she’d be helping them with anything they needed. Anything. MOO

Ugh that’s so disheartening. Even if she knew where the body was?
My hope is that they didn’t want to give her a sweet enough deal so both sides bowed out. There’s no way she thinks he didn’t do it so really if she was a noble honest woman she’d be helping them with anything they needed. Anything. MOO

I agree, but if she was a noble, honest woman, she would never have gotten involved with a married *advertiser censored**hole like FD. They are birds of a feather, imo, but she could redeem herself, somewhat, by telling everything she knows.

That was my thinking initially, but now I’m not so sure.

If she did in fact pass a polygraph, then perhaps her involvement isn’t as extreme as we previously believed.

I’m keeping an open mind here. We need more evidence.
I'm with you. I am reserving judgment on her level of involvement for now - except - if they indeed stopped 30 times, I find it hard to believe that she thought nothing out of the ordinary was going on with FD.

ok so I'm starting to lean to the possibility that JD was likely not buried based on the fact that FD disposed of evidence in dumpsters

I would think if he was going to bury the body then he would have also buried the evidence that he took from the crime scene

I think that may be one of the reasons that we have seen such a concentrated effort in searching bodies of water, although I do realize they have also searched some other properties as well

I think its probably most likely that JD's remains were either in fact disposed of in a dumpster or were put in a body of water, or just left unburied in a wooded area.

I just can't see a reason why FD would not have tried to get rid of all the evidence at once if he had in fact buried her body and was intent on distancing himself from any evidence of a crime

JMO

Last edited:
I agree, but if she was a noble, honest woman, she would never have gotten involved with a married *advertiser censored**hole like FD. They are birds of a feather, imo, but she could redeem herself, somewhat, by telling everything she knows.

Totally. That’s why she shouldn’t get a deal and definitely isn’t innocent here. She knew, if not before, she knew after.

ok so I'm starting to lean to the possibility that JD was likely not buried based on the fact that FD disposed of evidence in dumpsters

I would think if he was going to bury the body then he would have also buried the evidence that he took from the crime scene

I think that may be one of the reasons that we have seen such a concentrated effort in searching bodies of water, although I do realize they have also searched some other properties as well

I think its probably most likely that JD's remains were either in fact disposed of in a dumpster or was put in a body of water, or just left unburied in a wooded area.

I just can't see a reason why FD would not have tried to get rid of all the evidence at once if he he had buried her body and was intent on distancing himself from any evidence of a crime

JMO

Thinking rationally, I agree. I think there is one more body of water in the immediate area which we do not know if has been searched. Ely Pond. I mentioned it in a different thread, but FD would pass it from his house on the way to Hartford where he disposed of the bags. Its not a high traffic road (Deercliff) so would be easy to pull off quickly without being noticed.

Attachments

• elypond.JPG
    elypond.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 28
  • elypond1.JPG
    elypond1.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 27
No problem! I wanted to make sure I had read it correctly the first time as well. Such a strange thing to say in general, let alone two days before a mysterious disappearance!

His head (planning) and his tongue (speaking) were not inline, thank goodness.:D:D
I hope LE pick up further comments from both FD and MT that reveal this, regarding the crime and their pitiful alibis.
MOO.

Totally. That’s why she shouldn’t get a deal and definitely isn’t innocent here. She knew, if not before, she knew after.
And... if she had no knowledge of, or conscious involvement in the planning, execution, or disposal of evidence, I'm guessing that she'd be pretty put out over being arrested and thrown in jail. I'd be incensed, but that's me. So I'm willing to entertain the idea that she is cooperating. But she may not know much. MOO

1) is the Raptor considered a commercial vehicle?
2) If it is, then I think we can rule out driving on the Merritt, because I don’t think commercial vehicles are permitted to be operated on the Parkway.
A business truck of that type could have a "combination plate" and would be allowed on the Merritt. It's only heavy duty dump trucks on up that are restricted.

Last edited:
Red Toyota Tacoma

Have we had any confirmed photos or LE description of the employee's vehicle:

Standard Pickup?
Access Cab ?
Double Cab?
Truck Cap?

If it had a truck cap, FD might have chosen this employee to work because a body would be much easier to transport is the bed if covered by a truck cap

Or it might have been easier to transfer and transport concealed if there was a Double Cab ( 4 doors)
We don't know this to be true. It's rumor.

But is she cooperating really? I know the warrant says neither one cooperated and then she had the 3 hour interview so is that cooperation ? I don’t believe she’s been truthful about everything just enough to get them to leave her alone IMO
RE: polygraph and “cooperation”
It’s entirely possibly the polygraph was given by the direction of her counsel. Counsel could then dictate what questions would be asked...right? Then, presto, she passes and he blasts that info out there.

I’m not convinced MT is so innocent. JMO

Would she have really let him inside the house? Somebody in her universe would know the answer to this; and if he was, why would his lawyer have to suggest that any DNA of his that could have been found in the house, would have been transfer DNA, and not DNA that would naturally occur with him being in the house and touching the sink, etc?

Yeah, we know he didn't casually go inside the day that he was visiting the kids. I'm sure she would have been uncomfortable with him being inside at all, they were still in the midst of a contentious divorce. My point was, that if he had gone inside that day, at least he would have had an excuse as to why his DNA was there...assuming it was an explainable type of DNA, that presented in a relevant manner. Instead, this dummy, tells someone that he doesn't go inside because he doesn't want his DNA in the house...either he's too dumb to realize that was a telling thing to say, or he's attempting to use some form of reverse psychology; "Why would I tell someone this if I had planned to murder her? I'm not that dumb." But he is! I have a feeling that he either didn't think that statement would be repeated, or he said it intentionally because "an intelligent, innocent person wouldn't say that out-loud days before murdering someone...and I am uber-intelligent, everyone knows this! So, of course I couldn't have murdered her." He's very arrogant, so either scenario is possible.

Going to move on from this now.

Last edited:
I've been searching to try to find how LE found out the employee was driving FD's truck. I found no answers, so I'm going to assume he reported it himself or someone who knew reported it. Or maybe surveillance somewhere. Maybe the mouthpiece lawyer used it to cast blame away from Dulos.
May have noticed it in videos

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but it's possible I missed it: if LE has video footage from FD's JC neighbor(s) that captured FD returning home in the evening, post garbage can odyssey, and checking his mail (which matched up with cell records re ping location, etc.), might they also have footage from the rest of the day that they would have compared against cell phone travel (and for MT, as well)?

I am just wondering why only the video of his returning home in the evening is mentioned? Is it because he got out of the car so it is confirmation that he is the driver? According to the arrest warrant, he came and went from the JC address a few times that day. I would love to see any footage that captured those departures and arrivals.

Just wondering: Was he rushing? Was he alone? Is anything in the truck? The footage was good enough that they can read his license plate and tell the color of his clothing. Can they tell if he'd changed clothes?

And what's with the quick turn arounds between JC and MS that day? Unless I'm reading it wrong, he left MS "area" at 3:38pm (after spending 2 hours there) and arrived at JC (home) at 4:17pm. At 5:21pm he is back at MS. At 5:34pm he's back at JC (MUCH faster drive that time or am I confused?).

Or was he on foot/bike instead?

Also, nothing is said about what time FD's phone first left JC that day. The warrant only says that it left on that date. Wonder if there is video footage showing that first departure that matches his cell records. Or not? Do we know what time he left that morning and/or what vehicle he was driving on those back and forth drives in the afternoon? IF he was driving?

Anyway, this makes me hopeful that LE has more info than we realize. In fact, I wondered if the mention of the neighbor's (neighbors'? - not a punctuation debate, but are there two neighbors with mailbox footage? It sort of seemed so the way it was written in the warrant) with its apparently good resolution (showing tags) was just to let FD know that they know more than he perhaps expected them to.

Or maybe I am misunderstanding something?

All MOO, as always.

Update: As Police Continue Their Search, New Details of Jennifer Dulos's Disappearance Are Released

The defense attorney for Fotis, Norm Pattis, claimed to WPLR that Troconis has been ruled out as a suspect in the case as she had passed a polygraph test claiming she did not know what was in the bags when she helped her boyfriend dispose of them and has an alibi for when Jennifer had disappeared.

“My understanding is … the police have ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,” Pattis said.

“My understanding is she’s taken a polygraph exam on the question of whether she had any knowledge of any foul play or disposal of evidence and she satisfied police in that polygraph exam and she provided an alibi,” he added.

bbm

Appears the facts are not as big as the headlines... MOO

I wonder if they tested the water in the sink trap to see if it was bloody.

Good thought! Also, I wonder if they swabbed inside the faucet/spigot itself. Maybe some minuscule amount of blood droplets w/ FD DNA splashed up into the spigot as FD vigorously washed up, that wouldn't be noticeable to a casual observer. And cleaning person probably doesn't take a toothbrush to it during every cleaning. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member