Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine,imho, a man strangles a woman, ( I've been strangled,) as opposed to using a tool to kill her , which he also did, because it is more personal, using his bare hands, face to face, and graphic content here, please skip if triggering, it is done if lying down in the prone missionary position, so both acts can be done simultaneously. And I wish I could undo everything he did.

I imagine,imho, a man strangles a woman, ( I've been strangled,) as opposed to using a tool to kill her , which he also did, because it is more personal, using his bare hands, face to face, and graphic content here, please skip if triggering, it is done if lying down in the prone missionary position, so both acts can be done simultaneously. And I wish I could undo everything he did.
That's really interesting and makes sense in the context.Christensen stated he did not reach orgasm, perhaps he upped the stakes in an attempt to do so, by adding strangling, as you have described here.
It's all very fuzzy without exact content of tape being available for this stage of the attack...

I don't know that we can really 'undo' what has been done to us.
Inside, however, is a soul/spirit that remains intact, no matter what anybody does to us. We can reach and access it only in times of high stress and shock, when everything just goes 'soft', I think that is our true nature, shining on and surviving and staying with us always, undamaged and inviolable.
Thanks for your courageous post Sheila. I wish you well and I reckon you are ready to step away from that cloud anytime now. Respect.

I can't really imagine strangling as a 'turn on'. It is more an aggression or HATE in my opinion. Strangle is used to kill, or to defend. In this case, it is used to kill.

She is defendless, so it is to kill, but he is too weak to kill with his bare hands. He had to resort to use a tool. Would had been a lot easier to buy a gun and shoot. He is 'police' after all. ... a gun is traceable I reckon so he didn't do that.

I imagine he HATED her, not only for her ethnicity being a woman, but also because she is not a failure like him. He does not like anyone better than him. It has nothing to do with sex or 'turn on.'...it is more of a hate crime for being a woman, and someone better.

Jmho.

Last edited:
@trunkizback
You were down around the old Johnson Ross buildings v recently..
It's quite a large site is it not/
You mentioned some of the buildings are in use now.
Is there still an area of this site that remains derelict and unkempt?

Well When I went there originally, this company was there but were only using the front office ( seperate bldg ) and some of the larger bldg closest to the office area. The back side was completely unused. Grass and weeds had grown chest high and rubbish was everywhere. But now, it's totally different. Many vehicles. Many of the overhead doors were open ( as it's summer ) . I didn't go inside so I don't know how much of it's being used...or even for what...But if all he saved was her head ( I can't believe I just typed that) siigh.. it could be tucked into a very small space..
If this doesn't give up her location by the time this trial is over....I say about 2 or 3 big beefy cops just beat that a$$%&&& until he talks!!! The idea that her poor family has endured all this for over 2 YEARS!!! and may have to go home without her is unthinkable..
Know what? I think tomorrow I'm gonna try and contact Aarom Eades at ch 3...and tell him what we think. Maybe if he says something on the air it will shake something up..Whatta ya think?

Last edited:
Well When I went there originally, this company was there but were only using the front office ( seperate bldg ) and some of the larger bldg closest to the office area. The back side was completely unused. Grass and weeds had grown chest high and rubbish was everywhere. But now, it's totally different. Many vehicles. Many of the overhead doors were open ( as it's summer ) . I didn't go inside so I don't know how much of it's being used...or even for what...But if all he saved was her head ( I can't believe I just typed that) siigh.. it could be tucked into a very small space..
If this doesn't give up her location by the time this trial is over....I say about 2 or 3 big beefy cops just beat that a$$%&&& until he talks!!! The idea that her poor family has endured all this for over 2 YEARS!!! and may have to go home without her is unthinkable..
Know what? I think tomorrow I'm gonna try and contact Aarom Eades at ch 3...and tell him what we think. Maybe if he says something on the air it will shake something up..Whatta ya think?

Well I just e-mailed Aaron Eades and posted to his facebook page. Hopefully , he'll get back to me.

He'll be covering trial tomorrow/today, now, we have no evidence... just instinct... 2 yrs ago, when it happened, how derelict was it?
I suppose I'm asking whether if someone burnt something in a barrel , dead of night, in an area in that site, would it have gone unnoticed?
And, if it's just a head, we're talking about a much smaller space...
i've been reading about serial killers all night, still trying to locate him...
Because it was allegedly on the tape, the prosecution can say truthfully that he wanted to be known as a serial killer.
the thing about the serial killers seems to be that they had particular idiosyncrasies and foibles in themselves and in their killing styles.
They all seemed to leave a trademark, do some additional horrific stuff to the bodies of their victims, keep souvenirs.
(he bought a storage box)
plastic.
Might even be smaller than a head, but there was no practical purpose in decapitating her,
I re-read @mrsobrien's post again, wondering whether he had a particular fetish, hands feet, some body part...
I still do think the place is worth another search.
He wasn't goin' anywhere fast, he'd be staying in the area.
He wanted notoriety.
I don't know that Eades will do it without evidence.
Cops, ditto.
Feds , ditto, but they may be desperate enough to do just that.

If someone the size of BC hit me, smaller than YY on the head with his full strength behind a bat, I can guarantee you I would die, very quickly, within minutes, if not seconds.
There would not be any point in stabbing me or decapitating me because I would already be dead.
Tape not making sense and evidence is in the bedroom..
Creature of habit, daily gym...nice brisk walk there, struts his stuff while watching himself work-out and show his superior muscles to all and sundry... strolls home in a heightened state of hedonistic narcissism.
Visits his trophy(trophies).

Defense will be painting this picture of a tragic life brought to breaking point due to a mixture of both substances and circumstances.
And they might have pulled that off except for the fact that 3 weeks after the event, not only was he quite proud of his actions, he was planning another!
so he didn't enter full-blown insanity of some description in a crisis and exit it after the act. He was sufficiently sane to lie to the fBI, to attend her march and god knows what else!
He never considered her human.
He almost methodically completed his pre-planned actions on her until he deemed his task was finished. Then he completed his plan to hide or destroy her remains.
All very mechanical.
He has shown #NO REMORSE.
I believe he kept part of her.
Anyway, with the amount of money the defense have spent trying to keep him alive and invent romantic novels about him, the Fed budget can surely stretch to another search.
I think they should.

Monday, June 17th:
*Trial continues (Day 4) (@ 9am ET) - IL - Yingying Zhang (26) (missing on June 9, 2017, Urbana; not found) - *Brendt A. Christensen (28) indicted (6/30/17) on kidnapping (Federal charge) resulting in death of Yingying & 2 counts of giving false statements to FBI. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek DP. Trial started 6/3/19 with jury selection & took until 6/11/19 to pick a jury. Trial should last about a week & a half (was 5 weeks previously). Opening statements expected to start 6/12 Wednesday morning. Judge expects a verdict between June 21 and June 24. If there ends up being a sentencing phase, judge believes it would start on July 8 so the 4th of July wouldn't interfere with the process. 12 jurors & 6 alternates. (7 men & 5 women).
Jury Selection Days 1 to 7 (6/3/19 to 6/7/19) & Trial days 1 to 3 (6/2/19 to 6/14/19) reference post #151 here:
Still Missing - IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

6/16/19 Update: The Court has ruled that Dr. Zoline’s testimony is admissible. Trial continues to Monday, 6/17.

Live updates, but you need a subscription after 5 complimentary views.

LIVE: The trial of Brendt Christensen, Day 4

So the defense is asking U.S. District Judge Jim Shadid to require the UI to "show cause" why it shouldn't be held in contempt and that the documents be submitted to Shadid for review to determine which have to be handed over.

This issue will likely be discussed Monday morning during the fourth day of trial, when Assistant Federal Defender Elisabeth Pollock will continue cross-examining FBI agent Andrew Huckstadt.

I think most people in America know about Bundy. He’s one of a handful of killers who have become, unfortunately, common knowledge. His connection to Ann Rule, and her book about him, makes him even more well known. Even if you aren’t into true crime, you probably have some idea what she wrote about.

Infamy everyone, well almost everyone knows Bundy like a household name for serial killers to creeps he is the rockstar of creeps. ugh...

There is no evidence that he imbibed the rum prior to killing her.
She was not his first.
Girl in graveyard 2013
Furry animal/guinea pig was mentioned.
More likely his marriage became destroyed because he was a sex addict.
FBI state they interviewed many sexual partners.
Just because the defense are saying he has a drug and alcohol problem does not mean it's the truth or that it is so severe that it ended his marriage or indeed that his marriage ever actually ended, even now.
His defense is blaming women for his crime.
Michelle was considering leaving him. Was she really?
Why sleep naked beside him, if so?

It is possible he killed before but not in broad daylight.
He was upping the stakes, he needed to up the insurance.
He told the therapists very little .
Probably his first murder would have been someone like a prostitute, a dark night...
Maybe a strangulation, a drowning, a shooting, a poisoning? Simpler methods...?
Just speculating on possibilities.
He may have purchased the rum in order to offer whatever victim he trapped a drink?

He may have planned on a seduction type murder...
Damnit, I don't believe we will ever know until someone writes his book. And even then...

How long was she married to him? Was she much younger? have children so felt stuck?
I've tried to find more info but came up short.
I feel horrible for her, to trust someone who ends up doing something so vile.

What would possess Michelle to continue supporting him at this point?
Is it because she hasn't heard the tapes yet? As a witness she likely has not.
I mean WOW. That's just unbelievable.

Maybe she thinks they are soulmates, he pulled her into so demented codependent relationship, and/or she's also into the same creepy stuff. Then there's the classic DENIAL.

What searches were found on University computers left open???

Walk by a work station, user hasn't logged out, casually type "dispose of a body," print 3 pages on that user's account, complete Log Out sequence, pick up pages, keep moving....

JMHO

And, JMHO, someone might not mind LWOP if their attempts at adult life were unsuccessful. If indeed MZC functioned as his Mom & he was loosing that function in his life, maybe this:

images

Room & board provided
Weight room provided
Books,TV, media provided
Medical, dental, behavioral health care provided

BC can fantasize all day & most of the night with essentially no responsibilities.

Kinda like the life MZC was enabling him to live?

View attachment 189102

Justice, or something close, for Ms. Zhang & her loved ones!

Is there a shortage of decent men where someone would tolerate this crap? I mean women fighting over a murderer. I just do not understand people sometimes.

I can't really imagine strangling as a 'turn on'. It is more an aggression or HATE in my opinion. Strangle is used to kill, or to defend. In this case, it is used to kill.

She is defendless, so it is to kill, but he is too weak to kill with his bare hands. He had to resort to use a tool. Would had been a lot easier to buy a gun and shoot. He is 'police' after all. ... a gun is traceable I reckon so he didn't do that.

I imagine he HATED her, not only for her ethnicity being a woman, but also because she is not a failure like him. He does not like anyone better than him. It has nothing to do with sex or 'turn on.'...it is more of a hate crime for being a woman, and someone better.

Jmho.

I've waited, expected someone to reply to this, but no. OK, I'll give it a go, without going red in the face.

To the majority of people strangling is bad, nothing to do with sex. BUT

to a certain eliment, some groups into what is "kinky sex" or "sex games" this is practised. It takes place during the sex act, the man, to attain a more intense orgasm strangles his partner. This is only done to the point of the woman passing out.

So what was BC doing when he attempted to strangle that defensless girl.

I do not, nor never have taken part in this. All knowledge came in a book. And don't ask.

BBM

IIRC, part of the psychology of a strangulation killing is killing the voice.

Something like females dared to disagree with him, dared to contradict him, dared to speak in a way that he perceived as against him.

So he ended that.

JMHO YMMV no idea where I read that NIWIRT

Thank you! Exactly. Power and control.

I've waited, expected someone to reply to this, but no. OK, I'll give it a go, without going red in the face.

To the majority of people strangling is bad, nothing to do with sex. BUT

to a certain eliment, some groups into what is "kinky sex" or "sex games" this is practised. It takes place during the sex act, the man, to attain a more intense orgasm strangles his partner. This is only done to the point of the woman passing out.

So what was BC doing when he attempted to strangle that defensless girl.

I do not, nor never have taken part in this. All knowledge came in a book. And don't ask.
But in those cases it’s done so that the one being deprived of oxygen feels more pleasure.

And generally speaking, in domestic violence situations and apart from sex, men who choke women when angry (as opposed to hitting or pushing) are more likely to eventually end up killing them.

But I’m still not sure what the psychology of strangulation as a means of killing actually is. I’m not sure it matters, but I could be wrong.

But in those cases it’s done so that the one being deprived of oxygen feels more pleasure.

And generally speaking, in domestic violence situations and apart from sex, men who choke women when angry (as opposed to hitting or pushing) are more likely to eventually end up killing them.

But I’m still not sure what the psychology of strangulation as a means of killing actually is. I’m not sure it matters, but I could be wrong.

None of my friends ever done that. So I'm guessing it is the circle of friends...never done research either.

1. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 1h1 hour ago
    Online conversation showed between BC and another user— BC messaged them because they posted about a “rape/kidnapping” fetish. BC was interested in playing that out with them @WCIA3

0 replies3 retweets3 likes

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 1h1 hour ago
    The court sees screenshots the FBI obtained of BC’s activity on FetLife, which Huckstadt and Pollack agree is like “Facebook for kinky people” @WCIA3

0 replies1 retweet1 like

1. Huckstadt says there were multiple positive DNA samples of #YingyingZhang found in BC’s bedroom, however @WCIA3

0 replies3 retweets5 likes

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 1h1 hour ago
    Furthermore, Pollack gets Huckstadt to admit there was zero DNA evidence of #YingyingZhang in BC’s bathroom, where he was recorded saying he killed her in the bathtub. Huckstadt says I there was evidence he cleaned the bathroom @WCIA3

0 replies1 retweet1 like

3. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 1h1 hour ago
    Asst. Public Defender Elisabeth Pollack continued her cross-exam of FBI Spec. Agent Huckstadt— both agree FBI has not corroborated BC’s claims of killing 12 other people @WCIA3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken