MSM = Main-Stream Media
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police
A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers

[Message 6516
Thread 450125]

Last edited:
The formatting on the post is a hot mess. Why is it written from top to bottom like a series of headlines instead of from left to right with sentences. I clicked on something that I thought was a news article, and it was a weird Word document with details about tracking dogs. Why does it say Message 6516? It's literally the first message. I'm confused.

I believe all of the posts with which Richrd begins a Missing Persons thread appear this way, and that the formatting is intentional. I personally appreciate the part of these starter posts under the "Check Back Package" header; it conveniently aggregates and links to a bunch of external websites that may have more information about the missing person or the case in general (as it sounds like you discovered by clicking a link in his initial post above!)

I do think, though, that perhaps the "Message 6516" part was a copy-and-paste error.

I believe all of the posts with which Richrd begins a Missing Persons thread appear this way, and that the formatting is intentional. I personally appreciate the part of these starter posts under the "Check Back Package" header; it conveniently aggregates and links to a bunch of external websites that may have more information about the missing person or the case in general (as it sounds like you discovered by clicking a link in his initial post above!)

I do think, though, that perhaps the "Message 6516" part was a copy-and-paste error.

I have worked as an editor and graphic designer. Great idea. It probably just needs a little cleaning up to make it easier to follow and understand.

The news story that @Richard found, No Longer Available, has been removed. and the story is no longer available.

The TippyTell News has been removed from the TippyTell News FB page, but the permalink stll works. Other news stories from that same date (June 9th) are still on the page.

Websleuths are now the only internet mention of this woman's disappearance. I wonder if she has been found? Could her disappearance have been a misunderstanding?

Please note the spelling of the original posters name. His screen name is close to mine, but not the same. I do not have any information on this case, but perhaps Richrd can help you locate more on it.
I was having problems last night with my member linking function. It was not working. Now that I have restarted by computer, the problem has disappeared. I'm sorry to have bothered you about this.

So to correct post #6, the news article that @Richrd linked, from WTAE, Pittsburgh's Action News 4 (No Longer Available) is no longer available. I wonder if she has been found, or if it was all a misunderstanding?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back