Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing that gives me pause - he was stupid enough (and so was MT) to have his phone on Albany Ave in Hartford as he was throwing away the garbage bags (which held very specific evidence that was easily traced to JD) - would he have thought ahead to leave his phone at MS ? I just don't think so. I think he was busy doing something important at that property. JMO
Can you (or someone) remind me where his phone was during the murder? Does it place him in NC or at home - I can't remember!

jmo

Not knowing the time of death, influences what position her body was in as rigor mortis set in. She wasn't easily moveable and fold-able all day long. Rigor starts to set in an hour and a half to two hours after death and progresses for 13 to 15 hours after death. Depending on how he positioned her when he moved her can influence how he disposed of her.
Ex. if he laid her out straight on the bed of the pick up truck, he wouldn't have been able to fold her into a canvas bag or a 50 gallon barrel in the middle of the afternoon. The opposite of that is if he folded her up into a fetal position and transported her he would not have been able to unfold her and lay her out straight in a prepared long narrow grave.

So, he would have to have either disposed her immediately (within 2 to 3 hours) or well after the trip to Htfd. for it to be the easiest to handle and position her. Otherwise he has to deal with a stiff, rigid body.

The extra time he had to spend in NC cleaning up etc. may have complicated his disposal plans

MOO MOO

This made my stomach turn just thinking about it.

MOO

'Vicious Piece of Scum': Connecticut Lawyer Getting Hate Mail for Defending Fotis Dulos | Connecticut Law Tribune

“They are calling me a vicious piece of scum,” he said.
But those who know him say Pattis is a ferocious fighter for his clients, and that Dulos has one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the region.

“He’s refreshingly unorthodox. He is willing to go out on a limb, far out on a limb, for his case,” said longtime New Haven attorney Hugh Keefe, a partner with Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante. “He is very passionate and he’s in the tradition of the famed Bill Kunstler. He does not feel it’s his job to make the prosecutor or judge feel good.”
Any ideas on how he will spin the evidence in the garbage? "It was only two bags. That's almost nothing."

Here's the thing that gives me pause - he was stupid enough (and so was MT) to have his phone on Albany Ave in Hartford as he was throwing away the garbage bags (which held very specific evidence that was easily traced to JD) - would he have thought ahead to leave his phone at MS ? I just don't think so. I think he was busy doing something important at that property. JMO

jumping off your post Oviedo

Do we know for certain was his phone dark at certain points of the day? Or has that just been speculation based on the gaps in the Arrest warrant? I can't recall whether it was mentioned in the AW or not.

What I'm getting at, is that may change my line of thinking on some of the movements of the phone.

If his phone was in fact dark while the crime was being committed then I would not be surprised if FD didn't turn his phone back on untill after he disposed of JD's body.

And then turned it back on at 4 jc to show an alibi while traveling to 80 spring mountain road and while there for 2 hrs and back and forth, Which also leaves me wonder if it was turned of during the crime, why wouldn't FD just simply left it turned on at his home at 4 JC while he traveled to NC

Which if it was left turned on at 4 JC while he traveled to NC it wouldn't surprise me that it would not be mentioned in the AW as the appearance of that info would make it sound like FD was not in NC when he actually was

JMO

Last edited:
Can you (or someone) remind me where his phone was during the murder? Does it place him in NC or at home - I can't remember!

jmo
We don't have any information on that apart from the claim that he had a conversation with someone in Greece that morning. So at least the phone wasn't off the entire time.

Hello friends,

Spent the last hour driving around Avon and Farmington. Couldn’t find the breaking news today ;).

Drove down Mountain Spring Road, foregroup has 5 for sale signs listed. The ones you would expect on 84,88 lots but also ones further down the road. I’m guessing in the range of 120-128 Mt Spring but I can not find why foregroup would have have for sale signs if they do not own the land? Maybe selling for someone else? I’ll attach a couple photos I quickly took of how hidden these lots are.

I’ll also attach a photo of Ely pond.

I drove by all key points in the investigation up in this area. I tried to think like FD but I think that’s impossible. Through the whole trip I was looking as best as I could in the woods hoping to see something that wasn’t right, or smell something that wasn’t right.

Like all of you I’m hoping there is news soon

Edited: added picture of ely pond

Attachments

• 7BF36AFB-8A08-4EB5-8642-C76B2FD54B15.jpeg
    7BF36AFB-8A08-4EB5-8642-C76B2FD54B15.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 82
  • B93F8481-60C1-4785-BAE9-88CCBC35A214.jpeg
    B93F8481-60C1-4785-BAE9-88CCBC35A214.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 85
  • C14BA233-4283-48DD-BFD4-001801376195.jpeg
    C14BA233-4283-48DD-BFD4-001801376195.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 95C67C13-7A28-4A87-B067-B4ABFF9EC7FD.jpeg
    95C67C13-7A28-4A87-B067-B4ABFF9EC7FD.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 2BE6C75A-C5BF-4ECB-A10F-C05AB06C6ACD.jpeg
    2BE6C75A-C5BF-4ECB-A10F-C05AB06C6ACD.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 82
  • E512230B-B25B-4EDA-98D6-C91EB97FEDB4.png
    E512230B-B25B-4EDA-98D6-C91EB97FEDB4.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 7C21C27B-EE08-4315-9035-C680CF5161EF.jpeg
    7C21C27B-EE08-4315-9035-C680CF5161EF.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 3712F1D6-9C57-42C9-A27C-57124B33B153.jpeg
    3712F1D6-9C57-42C9-A27C-57124B33B153.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
upload_2019-6-17_9-41-45.png

I will add the important addresses someone upthread posted
ETA courtesy of @LittleBitty

ddresses so far of importance:
69 Welles Lane, New Canaan- Jennifer Dulos address. Arrest Warrant indicates that “based upon crime scene processing investigators came to a consensus that a serious physical assault occurred at the scene and Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim.”

4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington-where FD, MT and MTs daughter were living on May 24th. First LE search we are aware of was on May 31st.

61 Sturbridge Rd, New Canaan- neighbored reported loud banging at 5:00 am on May 25th. Neighbors told local media their neighborhood has been searched multiple times by LE. Also where employee FD truck swapped with was working the week and day of JD disappearance.

Side of Lapham Road near Waveny Park in New Canaan: where JDs black Chevy Tahoe was locates by LE on May 24th. Searched multiple times by LE per local reporters.

80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. FD phone pings there at 1:37 pm on May 24th and is allegedly shown as being at that address until 4 o’clockish.

Not sure of address but JD family property in Pound Ridge NY but it has also been searched. Per media reports on May 30th.

The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road.

Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon.

A four mile stretch on Albany Road in Hartford. Trashbin odyssey of stupidity crime scene dump. MT and FD seen on camera. Markings on the truck confirm it is FDs truck, the black Ford 150 Raptor. The dump occurred about 7:10 pm on night of May 24.

Storm drain on Garden Street in Hartford where license plates belonging to a canceled registration for a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD were inserted by a male thought to be FD on camera. Around same time as trash-dump.

Last edited:
And yet this type of murders happen again and again. Some perps do get away with it or get caught much much later.

I'm not sure how many of those that have gotten away with it have been spotted on camera disposing of cleaning supplies, later found to have their wives blood on it. As well as many other incriminating things.

FD didn't commit the perfect crime here (not even close) and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be charged with her murder

JMO

A few random thoughts I have had:

The blood. I feel like people in general (and maybe FD) believe that strangulation will be a blood free event. And, it can be, sure. But, I followed the Craig Rideout murder Judge sentences Rideouts in 'one of the ugliest things I've ever seen' and there was lots and lots of blood that they attempted to be cleaned up... and multiple garbage bags of the mess were thrown into a pond, by his own kids. Ugh. They did not seem to have a plan for this part of the horrid 'event'.

If FD's plan was to strangle her he may not have expected or been prepared for all the blood, like the case above, he panicked!

The handbag/purse: do we have confirmation that the purse was personally received by it's owner or was it dropped at their house?

The odyssey of stupid: I would definitely be questioning my mate as to why we were stopping at all these garbage cans! I can literally picture how annoyed and confused I would be! But, if he then put something in a damn storm drain that would be another level of confusion!! I can see explaining off the garbage stuff somehow but a friggin FEDEx box into a storm drain??? Nope! There is no level that I would comprehend anyone I knew doing that.

I can think of only one thing that could explain this anomaly.

Say, leaving the phone at Albany Ave in the day time was planned. It was in the spreadsheet and carried out in the sober light of day.

And then, as another poster has already suggested, the trash can odyssey was conducted while high.

Any ideas on how he will spin the evidence in the garbage? "It was only two bags. That's almost nothing."
What concerns me is one of the articles said SOME of the bags had blood on them. All the while I have been thinking that most of JD was in the landfill. Now I'm not so sure.
Also concerned about one of the locals mentioning Candlewood Lake as an option. Maybe, Miss M? That lake is huge.

I am still partially considering he had access to a boat.

Locals: what is the story with boats in the lakes in your area? Are keys usually left in them?

Might FD know of a lake/home/dock where he could just 'borrow' a boat to dispose of JD's body?

I realize that this is not a great theory but I am just throwing it out there.

Google Maps
Ely Pond is at the intersection of Deercliff Road and Albany Ave. (Rt. 4) It is in a neighborhood/area that JD would travel and know well. His mother's home was on Deercliff. It was proposed by a sleuther way up thread and discussed and I apologize that I cannot find it to credit him/her.
Anyway the Google map picture looks like it is full of algae and vegetation. Also hard to see a conveniently hidden access so a daytime disposal wouldn't be noticed.

I'm beginning to think we have to look at things a little different. I kept thinking he was stupid to throw bags of trash away in Hartford and to have his phone with him during it. Maybe that's a ruse. What if he knew he'd be tracked and seen. Why would he do that? I don't know but assuming he did kill her, he did a pretty good job of hiding the body. To me, that means part of his plan was to be seen throwing away those bags.

Think about it. If all that was in those bags were some bloody clothes and sponges, why not get rid of them with the body, burn them, bury them. Any one of a hundred ways of disposing them. But no, he chose to dispose of them publicly. At first I believed it was because he was stupid. Now, I'm not so sure.

Also, I believe LE said the trash was sponges and HER bloody clothes. That doesn't make sense. Why would they undress her after killing her, then throw the clothes away. So maybe the clothes were just some stuff lying around in the garage that they used as rags. Makes me think that the trash with her blood on it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Ok, pulling at straws here, but assume he knew what he was doing, and that he didn't make a mistake. What would that mean?

Excellent questions, and they make me pause.

We know that FD was devious in his plans:
* Borrowed employee's car
* Threw away bags with bloody evidence in another town
* Altered license plates
* Threw license plates away in a storm drain in another town

So...should be believe that he actually was at 80 Mountain Springs Road for 2 hours that afternoon? Or did he set it up to look like that? Surely he knew that he would be a prime suspect and his properties would be eyed as prime locations for her disposal, so did he make it obvious for LE to look there only to find nothing?

I have been assuming he was at 80 Mountain Springs on Friday afternoon, but now I'm not so sure. Could he have left his phone there while he went somewhere else with the body? IDK!

jmo

Makes me wonder if maybe he left his phone in the car he gave his employee to drive around?

Could have stuck it in the glove box knowing it would be the first thing cops checked, his cell footprint

Hello friends,

Spent the last hour driving around Avon and Farmington. Couldn’t find the breaking news today ;).

Drove down Mountain Spring Road, foregroup has 5 for sale signs listed. The ones you would expect on 84,88 lots but also ones further down the road. I’m guessing in the range of 120-128 Mt Spring but I can not find why foregroup would have have for sale signs if they do not own the land? Maybe selling for someone else? I’ll attach a couple photos I quickly took of how hidden these lots are.

I’ll also attach a photo of Ely pond.

I drove by all key points in the investigation up in this area. I tried to think like FD but I think that’s impossible. Through the whole trip I was looking as best as I could in the woods hoping to see something that wasn’t right, or smell something that wasn’t right.

Like all of you I’m hoping there is news soon

Edited: added picture of ely pond
Thank you happyperson...our WS very own local reporter!
See below about some of these lots. I assume the photo you took with the sold sign is the one referenced below.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage
In addition to buying 80 Mountain Spring for $775,000 in 2016, Dulos also won approval to subdivide the property into three lots, making room for two more mansions on 2 acres-plus.
Dulos has attracted some investors for the 80 Mountain Spring development. They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show. Masiello did not return a call seeking comment. Toutziaridis couldn’t be reached.

A week or so ago, a “Sold” sign appeared on one of the lots, but the town clerk in Farmington hasn’t registered a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10