Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JD was burried at one of FD's properties in a semi-regular fashion (e.g. not encased in concrete), is it a given that she would be discovered by cadaver dogs? What if she was in a sealed container, like a metal drum?

Makes me wonder if maybe he left his phone in the car he gave his employee to drive around?

Could have stuck it in the glove box knowing it would be the first thing cops checked, his cell footprint
That would have placed him in NC the day of her disappearance which is exactly what he doesn't want proven.

Ha! I think it’s a much easier game than that.

“She was murdered in the garage, by her husband, Fotis Dulos.”

We don’t know the weapon, but on account of the blood splatter, I’m going blunt object.

Where he put her? Now that’s anyone’s guess.

I agree with you and we have had this theory (including POE) prior to recent developments in the case.

I'm beginning to think we have to look at things a little different. I kept thinking he was stupid to throw bags of trash away in Hartford and to have his phone with him during it. Maybe that's a ruse. What if he knew he'd be tracked and seen. Why would he do that? I don't know but assuming he did kill her, he did a pretty good job of hiding the body. To me, that means part of his plan was to be seen throwing away those bags.

Think about it. If all that was in those bags were some bloody clothes and sponges, why not get rid of them with the body, burn them, bury them. Any one of a hundred ways of disposing them. But no, he chose to dispose of them publicly. At first I believed it was because he was stupid. Now, I'm not so sure.

Also, I believe LE said the trash was sponges and HER bloody clothes. That doesn't make sense. Why would they undress her after killing her, then throw the clothes away. So maybe the clothes were just some stuff lying around in the garage that they used as rags. Makes me think that the trash with her blood on it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Ok, pulling at straws here, but assume he knew what he was doing, and that he didn't make a mistake. What would that mean?

Interesting ideas....I hope LE is checking his commercial trash pick ups. Also he may have dumped her at another contractors work site. He is so familiar with the building industry it would make sense he would use their trash sites, not in public view... They should research who he contracts his trash with, maybe he dumped at their locations - cameras on site? Talk with the other contractors in the areas NC and Farmington.
Think like a contractor. Talk to that employee, has Dulos done any other illegal dumping of construction debris in the past?
I think dumping anything had to be completely hidden with no chance encounters with public seeing him by accident. So the public lakes would be out too many risks.....maybe he was trying to throw off his trail, with the trash used by the public, he uses a whole other commercial trash system for contractors. That is why it is so ludicrous he did that in broad daylight, he did not have to, there were many more options at his disposal. Maybe that loud noise on that Saturday morning was important....
He has to have made mistakes with this body disposal, need to think outside the box - not the obvious answer.....
She needs to be found.....and he needs to go to jail for life IMO......

I'm beginning to think we have to look at things a little different. I kept thinking he was stupid to throw bags of trash away in Hartford and to have his phone with him during it. Maybe that's a ruse. What if he knew he'd be tracked and seen. Why would he do that? I don't know but assuming he did kill her, he did a pretty good job of hiding the body. To me, that means part of his plan was to be seen throwing away those bags.

Think about it. If all that was in those bags were some bloody clothes and sponges, why not get rid of them with the body, burn them, bury them. Any one of a hundred ways of disposing them. But no, he chose to dispose of them publicly. At first I believed it was because he was stupid. Now, I'm not so sure.

Also, I believe LE said the trash was sponges and HER bloody clothes. That doesn't make sense. Why would they undress her after killing her, then throw the clothes away. So maybe the clothes were just some stuff lying around in the garage that they used as rags. Makes me think that the trash with her blood on it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Ok, pulling at straws here, but assume he knew what he was doing, and that he didn't make a mistake. What would that mean?

It would be completely counter productive to be purposely seen throwing away evidence that contained blood from your missing wife, If your plan was to try to get away with her murder........

See my post. I'm beginning to think the garbage was intentional. I don't know how he'd spin it. And I don't know why he wanted LE to find it. But I don't think it was a mistake.
Why would anyone intentionally incriminate themselves and provide crucial evidence of guilt?
I think they became careless by the end of the day (once they successfuly disposed of the body). I wonder when the mistake dawned on them. Not only regarding their phones, but also about surveillance cameras.

Why would anyone intentionally incriminate themselves and provide crucial evidence of guilt?
I think they became careless by the end of the day (once they successfuly disposed of the body). I wonder when the mistake dawned on them. Not only regarding their phones, but also about surveillance cameras.
My guess is they didn't think this particular area of Hartford had a lot of CCTV. I think they thought they would be unobserved based on the timing (Friday evening holiday weekend). JMO

Ha! I think it’s a much easier game than that.

“She was murdered in the garage, by her husband, Fotis Dulos.”

We don’t know the weapon, but on account of the blood splatter, I’m going blunt object.

Where he put her? Now that’s anyone’s guess.

Yup

I think this murder was more than likely not as complicated as many think

LE likely have a pretty good idea about how the crime unfolded etc

They likely have a pretty detailed timeline of events, based on witness statements, surviellance cctv video, traffic cams and cell data

I believe the only piece of the puzzle they don't have currently is JD's body

I'm sure they are likely still working on compiling various amounts of circumstantial evidence, all of which when combined will be likely pretty damning IMO

The wheels of justice can turn very slow, but none the less they are turning IMO

Last edited:
My guess is they didn't think this particular area of Hartford had a lot of CCTV. I think they thought they would be unobserved based on the timing (Friday evening holiday weekend). JMO

Yep I don't think they intentionally wanted to be observed discarding anything

I think he was sorely mistaken about the lack of cameras if that was in fact FD's thinking according to this article...

The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

The trip, they say, was captured on the city’s extensive array of video cameras. Investigators have recovered video from Hartford police showing a vehicle that matches Dulos’ driving down the street and a man resembling Dulos — wearing a light colored T-shirt — dropping multiple garbage bags into trash cans.

JMO

Last edited:
'Vicious Piece of Scum': Connecticut Lawyer Getting Hate Mail for Defending Fotis Dulos | Connecticut Law Tribune

“They are calling me a vicious piece of scum,” he said.
But those who know him say Pattis is a ferocious fighter for his clients, and that Dulos has one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the region.

“He’s refreshingly unorthodox. He is willing to go out on a limb, far out on a limb, for his case,” said longtime New Haven attorney Hugh Keefe, a partner with Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante. “He is very passionate and he’s in the tradition of the famed Bill Kunstler. He does not feel it’s his job to make the prosecutor or judge feel good.”

The key word is job. If he were retained and being paid then it would be. He is pro bono and volunteered his services. That is what makes him a jerk.

Sure, but even if it was just a mistake that they brought their phones, you still have to ask if throwing away bloody clothes in trash bins in Hartford is even sane. So much easier and effective to soak the stuff in gasoline and put a match to it. Doesn't sound like it was a lot of stuff either. Hell, I have a BBQ smoker that I could easily add some sponges and clothes to. No one would suspect any ill intent. And it would turn into ash in 20 minutes. It was one thing when we thought it might include body parts but I think we're past that now. It makes no sense as a way of disposing sponges.

This
It would be completely counter productive to be purposely seen throwing away evidence that contained blood from your missing wife, If your plan was to try to get away with her murder........
These new thoughts have sparked my memory of how Pattis had a little grin and answered about the garbage bags. He said something like yes we have blood evidence but murder I don’t think so.

Yup

I think this murder was more than likely not as complicated as many think

LE likely have a pretty good idea about how the crime unfolded etc

They likely have a pretty detailed timeline of events, based on witness statements, surviellance cctv video, traffic cams and even cell data

I believe the only piece of the puzzle they don't have currently is JD's body

I'm sure they are likely still working on compiling various amounts of circumstantial evidence, all of which when combined will be likely pretty damning IMO

The wheels of justice can turn very slow, but none the less they are turning IMO

On a side note, given that most of us believe a murder occurred in the garage, I was wondering who actually owns 69 Welles Lane, and apparently, it's available
to purchase through the builder (well it was). Below is the link. Her house is gorgeous, but good luck selling it now.
Karp Associates - Available Homes - 69 Welles Lane

Bodies are found using the killer's cell phone data - something is driving this massive search at the garbage plant - and the water searches IMO. I believe something significant was found in the recovered garbage bags and cell phone data put him at the pond locations the day of the murder. They will find her I believe - JMO.

I can’t figure out if it was glaring stupidity or a ruse either. I can see him possibly using it as a spin to claim he was being framed by the employee. He’s so scummy that nothing would surprise me. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer