Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodies are found using the killer's cell phone data - something is driving this massive search at the garbage plant - and the water searches IMO. I believe something significant was found in the recovered garbage bags and cell phone data put him at the pond locations the day of the murder. They will find her I believe - JMO.
ITA There are so many other bodies of water around there, not the least are the Hartford reservoirs, why look so long and hard at these two?

Absolutely. Targeted (groomed?) for a reason. Even though W was, formally, a former-employee, he was clearly still ‘in’ with Dulos and dependent on him for something or other.
IMO
At what point did W become a former employee? Right after? More recently? Do we know? That might explain the delay. JMO

Bodies are found using the killer's cell phone data - something is driving this massive search at the garbage plant - and the water searches IMO. I believe something significant was found in the recovered garbage bags and cell phone data put him at the pond locations the day of the murder. They will find her I believe - JMO.

Agreed

I doubt they are just searching random locations and hoping for a miracle

They likely have very specific reasons for searching the various places that they have

It just seems they have either not yet uncovered the specific piece of information to lead them to the correct location

Or they have, but have just not been yet successful at locating JD at those specific locations

JMO

My guess is they didn't think this particular area of Hartford had a lot of CCTV. I think they thought they would be unobserved based on the timing (Friday evening holiday weekend). JMO
That's exactly what I think. And, I think he assumed people in that neighborhood wouldn't notice or care if someone unknown to the neighborhood was tossing trash, including tossing something in a storm drain.

jmo

I'm beginning to think we have to look at things a little different. I kept thinking he was stupid to throw bags of trash away in Hartford and to have his phone with him during it. Maybe that's a ruse. What if he knew he'd be tracked and seen. Why would he do that? I don't know but assuming he did kill her, he did a pretty good job of hiding the body. To me, that means part of his plan was to be seen throwing away those bags.

Think about it. If all that was in those bags were some bloody clothes and sponges, why not get rid of them with the body, burn them, bury them. Any one of a hundred ways of disposing them. But no, he chose to dispose of them publicly. At first I believed it was because he was stupid. Now, I'm not so sure.

Also, I believe LE said the trash was sponges and HER bloody clothes. That doesn't make sense. Why would they undress her after killing her, then throw the clothes away. So maybe the clothes were just some stuff lying around in the garage that they used as rags. Makes me think that the trash with her blood on it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Ok, pulling at straws here, but assume he knew what he was doing, and that he didn't make a mistake. What would that mean?

BBM. This is kinda what I’ve been thinking all along. He wanted to keep LE “busy” at MIRA, to buy himself time. Time for what? That’s just one of many questions.

MOO

Here's the thing that gives me pause - he was stupid enough (and so was MT) to have his phone on Albany Ave in Hartford as he was throwing away the garbage bags (which held very specific evidence that was easily traced to JD) - would he have thought ahead to leave his phone at MS ? I just don't think so. I think he was busy doing something important at that property. JMO
Unless he took the phone to Hartford because he was expecting a call about getting the kids, while he knew they would still be at school during the time the phone is at MS and thus he would not be getting a call about them. JMO

We don't know yet - LE has not released that and it was omitted from the arrest warrant. I suspect it will be in the murder warrant. IMO
Yes, the info about his cell phone in the morning be on the arrest warrant - looking forward to reading that!

But, I'm still questioning our assumption that he was always with his phone. We know he was with his phone in the evening because their is video of him on his dumping spree that matches the phone location. But I don't think we should be sure that he was with his phone earlier in the day, like when he was at one of his properties. His phone might have been there, but was he? Maybe...but maybe not.

Jennifer, where are you?

jmo

I’m back on Ms. Oblivious-I Don’t Know Nothing MT.
I’m big on trying to organize my thoughts via a kind of “flow chart” deduction.

At the time of the trash dump, either MT knew what was in the bags, or she didn’t- a simple yes or no.

Yes. Next ?, if she knew, was she a participant in the attack?
Yes- will be charged.
No- she became aware after attack

No. She was unaware of what was in trash bags at time of dump. Next ?, did she become aware after dump, at any time during the next week before she was arrested?
Yes- but she did not go to LE
No. Next ?, did she become suspicious?
Yes but she did not go to LE
No - there cannot possibly be a
No here

In considering each of these scenarios, and giving MT the widest benefit of doubt, one thing really stands out to me. Even if her answer to question 1 was No, I believe the next questions would weigh heavily on the mind of someone “innocent” in the coming hours &/or days. And if that person was “innocent”, and a mother there is no way in hell she would have continued to live with FD and put her daughter in harms way; physical or psychological.
In the photos of LE w FD and MT , at their house, before their arrest at the hotel, MT is hugging a tween wearing a backpack. Was this the daughter? Still living in the residence during this week after JD went missing. Can you imagine the mind set of a mother who would have initially not known what was in the bags,but then began to question the situation. Would anyone stay in that house w her child? No. Absolutely not.

The only person who would have stayed in the situation was one who didn’t disapprove and/or did participate in the actions which created those bags.

So I’m back to the first question. Yes -MT knew before the trash dump exactly what was in those bags.

Hello friends,

Spent the last hour driving around Avon and Farmington. Couldn’t find the breaking news today ;).

Drove down Mountain Spring Road, foregroup has 5 for sale signs listed. The ones you would expect on 84,88 lots but also ones further down the road. I’m guessing in the range of 120-128 Mt Spring but I can not find why foregroup would have have for sale signs if they do not own the land? Maybe selling for someone else? I’ll attach a couple photos I quickly took of how hidden these lots are.

I’ll also attach a photo of Ely pond.

I drove by all key points in the investigation up in this area. I tried to think like FD but I think that’s impossible. Through the whole trip I was looking as best as I could in the woods hoping to see something that wasn’t right, or smell something that wasn’t right.

Like all of you I’m hoping there is news soon

Edited: added picture of ely pond

Thanks so much for the update and photos!!!!

Yes, the info about his cell phone in the morning be on the arrest warrant - looking forward to reading that!

But, I'm still questioning our assumption that he was always with his phone. We know he was with his phone in the evening because their is video of him on his dumping spree that matches the phone location. But I don't think we should be sure that he was with his phone earlier in the day, like when he was at one of his properties. His phone might have been there, but was he? Maybe...but maybe not.

Jennifer, where are you?

jmo
I'm quoting myself to add one more reason to doubt he was with his phone.

We previously assumed he was with his own car during morning/day, but we now know he wasn't. But, he did the garbage dump in his own car later in the evening.

So, it's entirely possible he covered his tracks during the morning/afternoon with someone else's vehicle...and perhaps by planting his phone in places where he was not.

By the evening, he might have thought he didn't need an alibi since the crime was already committed. He only need to show he wasn't at the crime scene during the day, so he resumed driving his own car and resumed carrying his phone. That could explain why he didn't have his car (and possibly phone) during day, but he did in the evening.

I'm not sold on the idea that his phone was at his property on Friday afternoon while he was elsewhere, but I am putting it on my list of ideas - and it does give him more time on the timeline to dispose of her if he wasn't actually in the locations where his phone was but was elsewhere.

jmo

Last edited:
In this pic...
190529-fotis-dulos-child-custody.jpg

is that a boat key? Also, anyone know where this picture is taken?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/estra...-connecticut-mom-wants-custody-of-their-kids/

I am still partially considering he had access to a boat.

Locals: what is the story with boats in the lakes in your area? Are keys usually left in them?

Might FD know of a lake/home/dock where he could just 'borrow' a boat to dispose of JD's body?

I realize that this is not a great theory but I am just throwing it out there.

We had a boat for several years. *The old saying is true - there are two best days when you have a boat - the day you buy and the day you sell it.

We left our keys in the boat, the boat was docked at a marina tho not on a lake, tho I suspect lake boats have keys left in them also. And yes, anyone could have used our boat, we actually never would have known .. I’m also in CT.

We had a boat for several years. *The old saying is true - there are two best days when you have a boat - the day you buy and the day you sell it.

We left our keys in the boat, the boat was docked at a marina tho not on a lake, tho I suspect lake boats have keys left in them also. And yes, anyone could have used our boat, we actually never would have known .. I’m also in CT.
I’m curious. Why leave the keys in your boat, allowing it to be driven by others or stolen?

I’m thinking JD is not going to be found today, and not ever.

It’s why FD and MT are so smug. All they have to do isn’t create “reasonable doubt” and the no body, no crime defense - sadly works...
Is there any doubt as to how he/they acquired the bloody clothing and cleaning supplies? Any reasonable alternative explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam