Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His phone led them there - though he could've talked. He must have GPS on his phone. I don't know how precise GPS is on a phone- meaning how many feet in all directions can the location be pinpointed. They've been working on finding the precise location for a month, so it must not be pinpoint accurate.

And I'll bet he wishes he could take it all back - he'd be happy to pay the $900.
If they used cell tower triangulation to determine the location I think they can pinpoint a broad location over a 3/4 square mile area.
In a rural area, where towers are further apart, the area can be even bigger.
That may explain why it took so long to find them. Unless, of course, they got him to tell them where he put the bodies. Imo

I just used Googlemaps to construct a timeline.

Driving from Cascade Steel to Fretwell's Apartment would require 22 minutes.

Assume that the actual abduction of the victims and getting them in the car takes 30 minutes.

Driving from Fretwell's apartment to the Hopewell area takes 15 minutes.

MW must have remained in the Hopewell area for a time to motivate the intensive search. Call it 30 minutes.

Driving from Hopewell to a forested area "10 miles West" of Yamhill requires 45 minutes.

Dumping the victim's bodies far enough from the road that would not be found quickly requires may be 30 minutes.

Driving from rural Yamhill back to Cascade Steel requires 30 minutes.

This adds up to 202 minutes or about 3 & 1/2 hours.

It is doable if everything including the abduction occurs quickly with no hesitation or complications. However; I suspect that MW either dumped the bodies in rural Yamhill (which is covertly accessible from his home via ATV using the trail from the end of Phillips road then the powerline road then all gravel in your travel for many miles) the next day or had an accomplice that he met in Hopewell.

A visual to see. They were definitely found in the coast range

Yamhill, OR - Yamhill, Oregon Map & Directions - MapQuest

I respectfully disagree. The police have said "10 miles West of Yamhill." The two roads leading West out of Yamhill are Moores Valley Road and Pike Road. People giving directions reckon distance in road miles, not as the crow flys, and seldom accurately unless using odometer or GPS.. If you head West out of Yamhill on Pike Road you end up going Northwest and even North rather than West. Moores Valley ends up going either North into Stimpson land or connects to Westside road which heads South towards Medow Lake road and MacMinniville.

Remember; MW lives on Phillips road a few miles South of Gaston. Phillips road transitions into a ATV trail that leads to a powerline road which in turn leads to many gravel roads and trails. I live in this area and own a lot of land in this area. MW's house is within extreme rifle range of my Eastern most property boundary. Lots of farm land but also forested areas normally accessed via Pike road. I have lots of problems with people tresspassing to hunt or poach deer and elk on my land. My facial recognition ability is not great but IIRC, I had an encounter with MW on my property several years ago in which he was confrontational. He was more confrontational in part because he has a drinking buddy who is a tenant on my property. MW was so confrontational that he almost got himself killed, LOL.

Given the timeline I constructed and MW's instict to dump the victims in an area that he was familiar with (big vulnerability of poachers who often dump discarded portions of carcasses close to their own home), I think that MW dumped Karissa and Billy somewhere in my neighborhood NW of Yamhill. Most people including LE access via Pike road so they think of the area as West of Yamhill.

Earlier on in this investigation I suggested to the Sheriff that MW might dump his victims in this area. I also gave the sheriff specific permission to access any of my land, preferably with prior notification but without notification if needed. I have not been notified, but there is a very significant probability that Karissa and Billy were found on my land.

My facial recognition ability is not great but IIRC, I had an encounter with MW on my property several years ago in which he was confrontational. He was more confrontational in part because he has a drinking buddy who is a tenant on my property. MW was so confrontational that he almost got himself killed, LOL.

And it's a darn shame the Wolfe wasn't put into perma sleep back then. May his suffering be harsh & eternal.

Killing a child is unfathomable to me, but killing your own child is absolutely sickening.
According to FBI data, the vast majority of young children under 12 who are murdered are murdered by mothers, putative "fathers" (includes step fathers and mothers' boyfriends as well as biological fathers or husbands that turn out not to be the father), step siblings and siblings.

Most young children who are murdered are beaten, bludgeoned, burned, strangled or stabbed to death.

William Fretwell is adorable, but all children are adorable. God made them adorable so that sane adults would take care of them rather than kill them.

May Michaele Wolfe burn in Hell.

I respectfully disagree. The police have said "10 miles West of Yamhill." The two roads leading West out of Yamhill are Moores Valley Road and Pike Road. People giving directions reckon distance in road miles, not as the crow flys, and seldom accurately unless using odometer or GPS.. If you head West out of Yamhill on Pike Road you end up going Northwest and even North rather than West. Moores Valley ends up going either North into Stimpson land or connects to Westside road which heads South towards Medow Lake road and MacMinniville.

Remember; MW lives on Phillips road a few miles South of Gaston. Phillips road transitions into a ATV trail that leads to a powerline road which in turn leads to many gravel roads and trails. I live in this area and own a lot of land in this area. MW's house is within extreme rifle range of my Eastern most property boundary. Lots of farm land but also forested areas normally accessed via Pike road. I have lots of problems with people tresspassing to hunt or poach deer and elk on my land. My facial recognition ability is not great but IIRC, I had an encounter with MW on my property several years ago in which he was confrontational. He was more confrontational in part because he has a drinking buddy who is a tenant on my property. MW was so confrontational that he almost got himself killed, LOL.

Given the timeline I constructed and MW's instict to dump the victims in an area that he was familiar with (big vulnerability of poachers who often dump discarded portions of carcasses close to their own home), I think that MW dumped Karissa and Billy somewhere in my neighborhood NW of Yamhill. Most people including LE access via Pike road so they think of the area as West of Yamhill.

Earlier on in this investigation I suggested to the Sheriff that MW might dump his victims in this area. I also gave the sheriff specific permission to access any of my land, preferably with prior notification but without notification if needed. I have not been notified, but there is a very significant probability that Karissa and Billy were found on my land.
And he thought he was so clever. He probably was the man you saw on your property. He was familiar with the area and wrongly supposed that no one would search it. I can just see him going home after doing the dirty deed, triumphant and certain of his success - then wham! Cops come and arrest him. Never underestimate the cops, they're charged with solving crimes & given a few clues, they will. Good on you Yamhill for telling them he might put the victims on your property.

And he thought he was so clever. He probably was the man you saw on your property. He was familiar with the area and wrongly supposed that no one would search it. I can just see him going home after doing the dirty deed, triumphant and certain of his success - then wham! Cops come and arrest him. Never underestimate the cops, they're charged with solving crimes & given a few clues, they will. Good on you Yamhill for telling them he might put the victims on your property.

Law Enforcement Officers in Yamhill County are extremely diligent. They solve about 90% of all homicides. This is fantastic compared to the arrest rate nationally of barely 50% or Chicago police who solve less than 10% of homides.

Yamhill County has an extremely high homicide rate because some of the judges have feces in their craniums.

Thank you so much for posting. Husband woke me up in the middle of the night to let me know they were found. I'm devastated but sure that Karissa and Billy are in a much happier and peaceful place.

Watching the video, when DA is questioned about MW's wife at about -11:47, he is shaking his head affirmatively "yes" even though he won't comment. He shakes his head this way to affirm other statements he makes as facts IMO. Policeman in the background seems to be reacting to that too.

I am so upset by the dates: abducted late night 13th/ early morning hours of 14th and known to be deceased by the 16th. My God, I hope they weren't suffering for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member