Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something else to think about, although I'm sure its probably been mentioned before

If FD truly had no involvement and NP was convinced of his innocence

Then why the constant references to MT's alibi and and her non involvement in this crime by NP to the media

IMO its because NP knows that MT has damning information on his client and doesn't want her telling that information to Investigators

I think he is not so subtly trying to signal her to keep her mouth shut

JMO

We had a boat for several years. *The old saying is true - there are two best days when you have a boat - the day you buy and the day you sell it.

We left our keys in the boat, the boat was docked at a marina tho not on a lake, tho I suspect lake boats have keys left in them also. And yes, anyone could have used our boat, we actually never would have known .. I’m also in CT.

Interesting. Thanks! I have spent time on a lake, not near CT though, where keys are left in boats too. Also, many boats are pull start engines so simple enough to just jump in a take. I have in fact done it and I know others who have too, out of necessity. Nothing nefarious ever, just to be clear!!!!

Here is something else to think about, although I'm sure its probably been mentioned before

Then why the constant references to MT's alibi and and her non involvement in this crime by NP to the media

IMO its because NP knows that MT has damning information on his client and doesn't want her telling that information to Investigators

JMO
ITA

In this pic...
190529-fotis-dulos-child-custody.jpg

is that a boat key? Also, anyone know where this picture is taken?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/estra...-connecticut-mom-wants-custody-of-their-kids/

It appears to be a mastercraft boat key which based on the Avon old farms ski club their web page says they have two mastercraft boats for members to use. It seems the photo is likely of FD standing infront of that Avon old farms road ski pond holding one of the two boats keys

JMO

pic for reference

attachment.php

Last edited:
I’m curious. Why leave the keys in your boat, allowing it to be driven by others or stolen?

In my case (not in CT) Small lake...everyone knows everyone....neighborly feel....safe...and whole family shares boat so easier just to leave keys in it. Also, if stolen on a small lake it's likely not hard to find as it usually wouldn't be pulled out of water so can't go far.

It appears to be a mastercraft boat key which based on the Avon old farms ski club their web page has two mastercraft boats for members to use. It seems the photo is likely of FD standing infront of that pond holding one of the two boats keys

JMO

pic for reference

Glad I asked!! Thanks!

Maybe it's not a stretch to think mr truck borrower could also be a boat borrower??
Not sure, just thinking out loud!

Is there any doubt as to how he/they acquired the bloody clothing and cleaning supplies? Any reasonable alternative explanation?
"I got my truck back from my employee and there were all these bags in it and a fedex box ....."

nothing truly reasonable IMO - otherwise, he would have called 911 right away - we know he is no stranger to 911 (he called when JD left with the children in June 2017)
ETA - links and he called 911 on the news crew
911 calls: Fotis Dulos called police after wife leaves home in 2017

911 call: Fotis Dulos calls police on news crews

While searching for the Pound Ridge, NY address three different addresses keep coming up for JD's parents home. 40 Mallard Lake Rd, 45 Mallard Lake Rd and 38 Mallard Lake Rd. The pictures online of 40 and 45 Mallard Lake Rd appear to be the same house and although 38 Mallard Lake Rd was built by the same architect it appears to be a different house than the one pictured at both 40 and 45. I believe the house pictured at 40 and 45 Mallard Lake Rd is the one that belongs to the Farber family because of the guest house on the property that matches the modern guest pavilion listed on the Fore Group website.

Mallard Lake is interesting and there is easy access to it across the lawn from the house. I wonder if they searched that lake. I would not be surprised if FD put JD's remains there as an insult to her mother.

And if he went straight there from NC it's a very short distance and there is another route home to Farmington straight up from Pound Ridge which appears to be only a few miles more than the route he probably took to NC.

Google Maps

This listing says the Pound Ridge Home on 40 Mallard Lake Rd sold on June 12, 2019:
40/40A Mallard Lake Road, Pound Ridge, NY 10576 - MLS# 4835722 | Estately

This appears to be the same house on 45 Mallard Lake Rd:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/45-Mallard-Lake-Rd-Pound-Ridge-NY-10576/2104811679_zpid/?

JMO

Exactly.

Even if MT was NOT there for JD’s assault/murder, if she had anything to do with pre-planning or knowledge of the crime and knowingly participated in the “clean up” (we would commonly call this as accessory after the fact—-there is no such thing in Connecticut) she is guilty of the crime as charged.

NP knows this. Or at least knows that there is no such thing as an accessory in CT. If MT is found guilty of being an accessory or accomplice she will be found guilty of the crime as charged!

IMO NP feels it necessary continue to say things in the media about MT and her “lack of knowledge” to get his message across to MT and her attorney (especially if MT is not communicating with FD or her attorney Bowman who HAS NOT commented on anything—i.e. the purse “alibi”, the polygraph, knowledge of bags etc—this is all NP). Good point!

I’m thinking JD is not going to be found today, and not ever.

It’s why FD and MT are so smug. All they have to do isn’t create “reasonable doubt” and the no body, no crime defense - sadly works...

Talking to some local people including a co worker who was in special forces and knows the CT head of the investigation department and with forensics being advance science thinks he will nail the perpetrator(s). He must have had help and the direction the accomplice went, I would have thought more likely to be NY. Criminal "science" is also very advanced and when there is a lot of money at stake you can be sure the risks were all thought out. "Three can keep a secret if two are dead" or the other paid perpetrator(s) can always blackmail or threaten the mastermind....

I'm not sure if the bolded part is not a mistake in summarizing Pattis's interview on WPLR (Chaz & AJ's show):

"Fotis Dulos was home in the morning, took a call from Greece and had a meeting in the afternoon, according to Pattis."

Police: Search of Avon ponds turns up nothing in missing mom case

We learned previously that, according to his camp, FD had an early morning meeting with an attorney.

FD had affair with MT.
Bitter and drawn out divorce between FD and JD.
FD's financial woes and court case with JD's mother.
JD reported missing.
JD's blood found in her garage.
FD's DNA found with JD's blood on a faucet in JD's home.
FD caught driving around throwing garbage bags with JD's blood and clothes in them and MT was with him.

Seems rather clear to me.
jmo

I’m thinking JD is not going to be found today, and not ever.

It’s why FD and MT are so smug. All they have to do isn’t create “reasonable doubt” and the no body, no crime defense - sadly works...
it can, according to an article posted upthread, the conviction rate for cases without a body is over 80%, compared to only 70% of cases with a body. Sadly, that is because only the strongest cases without a body actually go to trial. However, with DNA and SM developments, a strong circumstantial case can be made. Here, time will tell and I fear it will be a while before justice is served. JMO

So also a big thanks to @happyperson

I was kind of spent yesterday posting bc had spent the previous 72 hours working on a timeline, FAQ for Arrest Warrant and significant addresses and y’all are just amazing with what you continue to bring to the table. So I spent my time with google and satellite view.

In particular, 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington.

I am also aware that FD may not have been with his phone for much of the day on the 24th.

So if you start moving to the “left” from Moutain Spring Road (sorry I’m not a N, S, E, W girl) you will see Waterville Road which runs parallel to Mountain Spring Road and also runs parallel and very close to the Farmington River.

Based on satellite view there are several places a truck could pull off Waterville Road and back up to the river and dump a body/item and not be seen by anyone or even caught on CCTV.

Google Maps

It’s just a thought. It can be done in broad daylight and it can be accomplished without witnesses. Especially if a body is in heavy construction/restaurant waste latex bags and weighed down with concrete. Just a thought, if Jennifer’s remains are in water this seems like to me a way that one could feasibly do it.

I’m still not sold on that being where her remains are. If she was dismembered and disposed of with the trashbags—those bags were already incinerated before LE got to MIRA or those remains are basically in a sea of shredded materials that had not yet been incinerated. If she was buried, then I believe he had already dug a spot on one of his properties and has filled that spot in.

All of the above is my rambling long winded opinion!

nnalisa Klebers‏ @AnnalisaKlebers 7m7 minutes ago

Investigators are now in their fourth week searching for New Canaan mother of 5, Jennifer Dulos. State police are back today at the trash facility/incinerator in Hartford. New Canaan police say they’ve received 748 tips since Dulos disappeared May 24th. @News12CT

Thank you!

I think FD should be shaking in his ankle bracelet! LE is likely building the best case knowing they have pony tail to beat!

For MT’s friend that was over the 23rd, I imagine they’d have surveillance of her car arriving and departing that evening to corroborate her claim. It would be great if she parked where the neighbor’s camera could see if she had her purse when she left that evening making MT’s alibi a lie.

Also, for the employee, perhaps FD threatened him with deportation if he isn’t legal, not saying he isn’t but just a thought trying to figure out why he could’ve cooperated in some way TBD.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member