Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I think. And, I think he assumed people in that neighborhood wouldn't notice or care if someone unknown to the neighborhood was tossing trash, including tossing something in a storm drain.

jmo
And that makes him VERY clueless..... in the real world, real people know that there are MORE cameras and more plain clothes security in grocery stores and on the streets etc. in the economically disadvantaged areas. More crime happens etc...
Fotis Dulos DUFOS for short

Last edited:
Oh NP is just playing the card game bull**** Unless there is in fact a quote from LE stating one,that MT was given a polygraph. Two that LE said she passed said polygraph, then it's just her Defence attorney NP saying whatever the heck he wants.

And he's not even her defense attorney. Also, if she's been ruled out as he says, funny how she's still going to court on hindering and tampering charges.

I know it's a different crime but does he really think we would believe that she would do a lie detector test when it's all related and she been charged with two crimes?

That's what I remember also. Now a PI was hired(supposedly)...is he working pro bono too...doubt it. FD is still going to have to cough up cash for all this extra stuff.
Ponytail probably has some on retainer. This is all about publicity, FD won’t have to cough up anything. Jmo

Thank you!

I think FD should be shaking in his ankle bracelet! LE is likely building the best case knowing they have pony tail to beat!

For MT’s friend that was over the 23rd, I imagine they’d have surveillance of her car arriving and departing that evening to corroborate her claim. It would be great if she parked where the neighbor’s camera could see if she had her purse when she left that evening making MT’s alibi a lie.

Also, for the employee, perhaps FD threatened him with deportation if he isn’t legal, not saying he isn’t but just a thought trying to figure out why he could’ve cooperated in some way TBD.

MOO
I think he’s legal and I saw his name posted in a tweet.

Is there any doubt as to how he/they acquired the bloody clothing and cleaning supplies? Any reasonable alternative explanation?

I don't know..But I can see these two going all the way to trial or FD anyway, and with a jury trial you just never know. I will never forget when Casey Anthony was found not guilty, I didn't think there was any reasonable doubt whatsoever..but..I know it can happen.

I think 100% FD did this and I hope LE can prove it and there will be a conviction..and I also really hope JD body is found so her children and mother can have a proper burial and goodbye ..

And that makes him VERY clueless..... in the real world, real people know that there are MORE cameras and more plain clothes security in grocery stores and on the streets etc. in the economically disadvantaged areas. More crime happens etc...
Fotis Dulos DUFOS for short
I hear ya, but I actually was thinking of people on the street. I think he assumed people wouldn't notice him dumping things, like people in a quieter and more upscale neighborhood might notice a stranger dumping garbage. If no one noticed him there, he wouldn't have to worry about cameras capturing him because nobody would know to look for video. After all, someone like him wouldn't be in "that kind" of neighborhood.

Too bad he had his phone with him. Otherwise he really might have gone undetected and the video eventually erased and recorded over.

jmo

In my case (not in CT) Small lake...everyone knows everyone....neighborly feel....safe...and whole family shares boat so easier just to leave keys in it. Also, if stolen on a small lake it's likely not hard to find as it usually wouldn't be pulled out of water so can't go far.

In our case, our boat was at a large marina and sometimes for weather related reasons high winds, etc the boats would need to be moved out of their dock ports. We weren’t always able to get to the marina to give them the keys so we “hid” them on the boat. Wouldn’t take much to find them though. I never thought about anyone stealing it or using it. Everyone knew each other at the marina and had their own boats..

So I spent my time with google and satellite view.

In particular, 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington.

Based on satellite view there are several places a truck could pull off Waterville Road and back up to the river and dump a body/item and not be seen by anyone or even caught on CCTV.

So for the “mappers” out there, google maps is actually wrong on mountain spring road. 80 mountain spring road is actually on the “right”side of the road while google maps shows it being on the left.

There IS current construction going on at Olcott way, however I don’t believe this is FDs property.

As to Waterville road, it’s a well traveled road with limited access to the river. There is one small 2 car parking area with a trail, and one other pull off with a fenced in power supply (or something to that effect). Woods pretty built up behind, as it is everywhere in this area. IMO FD would not choose this road.

If you guys want any other insight on any other parts on the area let me know!

Edited: Added satellite view of 80 Mountain Spring Road-under construction at time of photo

Attachments

• FC27036E-F43C-410A-BB37-28E25D605025.jpeg
    FC27036E-F43C-410A-BB37-28E25D605025.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Exactly.

Even if MT was NOT there for JD’s assault/murder, if she had anything to do with pre-planning or knowledge of the crime and knowingly participated in the “clean up” (we would commonly call this as accessory after the fact—-there is no such thing in Connecticut) she is guilty of the crime as charged.

NP knows this. Or at least knows that there is no such thing as an accessory in CT. If MT is found guilty of being an accessory or accomplice she will be found guilty of the crime as charged!

IMO NP feels it necessary continue to say things in the media about MT and her “lack of knowledge” to get his message across to MT and her attorney (especially if MT is not communicating with FD or her attorney Bowman who HAS NOT commented on anything—i.e. the purse “alibi”, the polygraph, knowledge of bags etc—this is all NP). Good point!
I'm still keeping an open mind regarding her level of involvement, but I am very puzzled as to why FD brought her along on his trash run, which as I and many others have observed, HAD to arouse her curiosity at the very least. If that was her only involvement, she's now in a lot of serious trouble just for taking a ride with FD. I suppose he thought he'd get away with it, but did he think MT would think stopping at 30 dumpsters was part of his normal late afternoon activities? This is peculiar. I can't wait to hear her impressions of this little side trip. MOO

I don't know..But I can see these two going all the way to trial or FD anyway, and with a jury trial you just never know. I will never forget when Casey Anthony was found not guilty, I didn't think there was any reasonable doubt whatsoever..but..I know it can happen.

I think 100% FD did this and I hope LE can prove it and there will be a conviction..and I also really hope JD body is found so her children and mother can have a proper burial and goodbye ..

Also, OJ walking away.

So for the “mappers” out there, google maps is actually wrong on mountain spring road. 80 mountain spring road is actually on the “right”side of the road while google maps shows it being on the left.

There IS current construction going on at Olcott way, however I don’t believe this is FDs property.

As to Waterville road, it’s a well traveled road with limited access to the river. There is one small 2 car parking area with a trail, and one other pull off with a fenced in power supply (or something to that effect). Woods pretty built up behind, as it is everywhere in this area. IMO FD would not choose this road.

If you guys want any other insight on any other parts on the area let me know!

Edited: Added satellite view of 80 Mountain Spring Road-under construction at time of photo
Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
I remember one of the properties on the website was Olcott Way - wonder when it was removed and why? Guess I should have done a screen shot of that website.
ETA: found it CORPORATE NEWS Archives - Fore Group Inc.

I'm still keeping an open mind regarding her level of involvement, but I am very puzzled as to why FD brought her along on his trash run, which as I and many others have observed, HAD to arouse her curiosity at the very least. If that was her only involvement, she's now in a lot of serious trouble just for taking a ride with FD. I suppose he thought he'd get away with it, but did he think MT would think stopping at 30 dumpsters was part of his normal late afternoon activities? This is peculiar. I can't wait to hear her impressions of this little side trip. MOO
I think she’s all-in. Her involvement with a married man and comments on FB etc. That she went on the trash odyssey.... I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know what was in those bags. The way she didn’t protect her daughter at the hotel. She doesn’t make good choices. I think she wanted JD out of the picture as part of FD would always pine for JD and MT knew it. MOO

I hope LE checked the Sturbridge property to determine exactly what work the employee accomplished there for a week. What work exactly made loud metal banging sounds at 5 am on Saturday, 25 May.

Do you think LE has access to FD's credit card purchases? I don't know that a steel drum is something that your average builder would have on site. I supposed he could pay cash for these types of things, but he may not be smart enough to do so.

Never knew there were so many types of drums. Some are pretty expensive.
Drums & Barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members