Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very recently had a conversation with a friend who was critically ill several years ago. She remembered feeling tired and wanting to lay down for a bit and then she found herself recovering in the hospital - no memory of pain, fear, surgery, ICU, etc.

She had one memory from surgery. She remembered handing the surgeon her rosary beads and asking them to keep them in his pocket. She then remembers looking down on the surgery from above and seeing herself on the operating table. A man that she believed was Jesus was walking around the table with his hands clasped behind his back. He was looking at the table and nodding. She said his robes were VERY white - almost luminescent. She said she felt no fear or pain.

She was very surprised when I told her that it sounded like she described a NDE. She said she was left with an overwhelming sense of peace - no pain, anxiety, fear, etc - just a deep sense of peace and calm.

I can only hope that Abby & Libby were embraced in that same feeling of peace.

OH YES! Not wanting to hijack thread, I will say 100% Abby and Libby souls passed peacefully and radiantly into the arms of God. Surrounded by loved ones past.

Yes I did have NDE, over 20 years ago. I was sick with sepsis from Toxic Shock Syndrome. A tunnel, a radiant warm light at the end, and my beloved past relatives on either side of me as I floated towards the light, only to be "told" it wasn't my time, and I had to go back. I remember feeling rather disappointed from hearing that. I don't consider myself a religious type person, but I have become a believer in a peaceful passing and afterlife after that experience. I firmly believe Abby and Libby had the same experience. Sharing just to perhaps comfort and/or enlighten.

Holy Cannoli!
Oh LACES....did you have to say "cannoli"?? I'll never be able to look at the display case of an Italian bakery ever again without thinking about your response to X-Files' post.
***In reference to XFILES post #720.*** (I tried to follow instructions on the double post-thingy and I still didn't get it right. I am such a gonzo when it comes to tech...sorry.)

Last edited:
How well did BG know the area? Well enough to know who lived in the area too? In the beginning, it struck me how similar to RL the BG dressed. Maybe just a coincidence, but knowing the girls were found on his land, do you suppose the perpetrator was trying to frame RL? Just throwing random thoughts out there....

Good thinking outside the box. He could have been trying to frame RL or he could have seen the OBG there days before and then came dressed like him. JMO because I read on a FB page in 2017 where a young man states he had an altercation with a guy dressed like OBG and stressed about the blue jacket. If others saw OBG hanging around then any one could have dressed like him.

It always puzzled me how OBG and NBG were dressed in similar clothes.

I am reading an article, in installments, about the GSK. At the beginning of his career, some policeman called him “compassionate rapist” (meaning, he raped, but did not kill). And most of the DNAs from the first rapes were thrown out because of the status of limitations. “Rape” was not a big word in the 70es, everything was hush-hush.

I think that sadly, some policemen do not understand that a public masturbator might progress to something worse. Or, even more prosaic, they get too many calls about these pervs.
When living in a big city, I would run into exhibitioners, so I totally understand you. There are many. And they like public transportation.

I understand they are most likely completely overwhelmed by the number of creeps out there...but I wish we could prevent crimes rather than wait until someone is assaulted and murdered until it's taken seriously.
I think BG goes to this bridge to fantasize and has been there since.

Im glad you mentioned this xfiles. Esp given that a few posts recently have supposed an alternative option to 'hands in pockets' , namely 'holding trousers up' or ' undoing ' to get to weapon. ( Cmon! No sniggering!!)

At the risk of sliding further down the steep slope of innuendo and giggling at the back........

Ive always thought DC's gesture (at the Apr PC) around the line about hoping the perp had ' a little bit of conscience' left , was strange. In that the gesture didnt fit sit as a natural gesture with me. It was exaggerated and deliberate.

(I wasnt going to mention it but the post Im replying to makes it valid imho)

(Brace yourself........)

Had xfiles scenario above been a reality and the Girls had mocked BG somehow....and DC's gesture was another deliberate taunting of BG, this time about something the Girls may have said, something the video shows etc, unknown to us, about the err....erm....ahem... size of BG?!? Hence the cut in further video release.

All sadly MOO.

Next Post = Mainstream. :)

His hand is in a weird position on his jeans, or it's NOT a hand but a fanny pack.

I've obviously lead a very sheltered life :p:D

I thought I did too, but I run into way too often and I do not walk down dark allies. It happens at public parks near children and not once has a LE officer taken it seriously not even in front of children. What does this say about our society? That this is ok? It's creepy and scary when it happens.
A few times I chased them off very loudly yelling at them since the LE refuse to even care. Videotaping them is effective also. Maybe that was Libby's way to get evidence on this dirty . But had no idea it end badly.

Oh LACES....did you have to say "cannoli"?? I'll never be able to look at the display case of an Italian bakery ever again without thinking about your response to X-Files' post.
***In reference to XFILES post #720.*** (I tried to follow instructions on the double post-thingy and I still didn't get it right. I am such a gonzo when it comes to tech...sorry.)

no worries.

Good thinking outside the box. He could have been trying to frame RL or he could have seen the OBG there days before and then came dressed like him. JMO because I read on a FB page in 2017 where a young man states he had an altercation with a guy dressed like OBG and stressed about the blue jacket. If others saw OBG hanging around then any one could have dressed like him.

It always puzzled me how OBG and NBG were dressed in similar clothes.

MOO I doubt the complication of framing someone, but dressing to avoid identification and to throw police off, that seem very likely.
Arriving with weapons and a disguise is planned. Taking two girls who just decided to go in the trail seems accidental. His escape seems to have been nearly perfect, apparently planned.

OH YES! Not wanting to hijack thread, I will say 100% Abby and Libby souls passed peacefully and radiantly into the arms of God. Surrounded by loved ones past.

Yes I did have NDE, over 20 years ago. I was sick with sepsis from Toxic Shock Syndrome. A tunnel, a radiant warm light at the end, and my beloved past relatives on either side of me as I floated towards the light, only to be "told" it wasn't my time, and I had to go back. I remember feeling rather disappointed from hearing that. I don't consider myself a religious type person, but I have become a believer in a peaceful passing and afterlife after that experience. I firmly believe Abby and Libby had the same experience. Sharing just to perhaps comfort and/or enlighten.
My dad was brought back after a very long period with no signs of life and if not for the sake of a relentless doctor who kept up resuscitation longer than what would be expected, lived.

When he came to the staff recorded what he said. He said pretty much what you said expect he described kaleidoscope of colors. He said he was never happier and fought to stay where he was. He did not want to return. When he did pass away 17 years later I knew he was in that place and I felt much comfort!

I hope this is the same for the girls, that they are in that very peaceful place.

SEATTLE:)hearts:)compassion:)thank you:)more tears...I am moved by the love and sweetness of your sharing.

If the FB is open you don't actually have to create an account or join FB. When the box comes up you just click "not now". So would LE be able to trace the "not now" clickers? I don't think so. Then with parents and grandparents not being as media savvy as the kids, it's a playground for perverts IMO.

All true.

One thing I've learned since this case is that it seems like every other man in rural Indiana has clothes like that. My uncle has 3 blue jackets of various shades of blue and when cleaning out our closets recently, I was surprised to find that my son, my husband, and I do as well. We must all shop at Rural King and like Carhartt.

In fact, BG's kind of "everyman" look is probably one of the things that makes it hard to id him.

I think RL wearing similar clothes for his interview was just a bad coincidence. I don't think BG planned to frame him via clothes.

One thing I've learned since this case is that it seems like every other man in rural Indiana has clothes like that. My uncle has 3 blue jackets of various shades of blue and when cleaning out our closets recently, I was surprised to find that my son, my husband, and I do as well. We must all shop at Rural King and like Carhartt.

In fact, BG's kind of "everyman" look is probably one of the things that makes it hard to id him.

I think RL wearing similar clothes for his interview was just a bad coincidence. I don't think BG planned to frame him via clothes.
I live in a town about the size of delphi that has one of the same farm type store as Delphi and the racks are all filled with clothes similar to what BG is wearing. All the local farmers buy their clothes there Therefore they all dress the same

I live in a town about the size of delphi that has one of the same farm type store as Delphi and the racks are all filled with clothes similar to what BG is wearing. All the local farmers buy their clothes there Therefore they all dress the same

Same here. At the end of the day BG was just wearing loose fitting jeans (like carpentar style), a blue jacket, and possibly a brown hoodie and hat. Variations of that same ensemble can be seen on almost every rural farmer, construction worker, handyman, or general blue collar worker I've seen, regardless of age.

Two things keep nagging at me:

1) does anyone know anymore information about the couple fighting under the bridge ? When they were seen, by who etc...was it just screaming or was the man /boy getting violent?

2) I may get in trouble for this , not sure ... but there was just a murder committed in May in neighboring Laffayette IN by a 19 yr old young man previously from Delphi. There was a forum started on WS in the “Crimes in the News” forum. The 19 yr old killed a man because he began dating his ex girlfriend. This 19 year old belonged to the girls church group and attended their school . The discussion about the case is truly eye opening and very odd. Many connections to Delphi area.

Two things keep nagging at me:

1) does anyone know anymore information about the couple fighting under the bridge ? When they were seen, by who etc...was it just screaming or was the man /boy getting violent?

2) I may get in trouble for this , not sure ... but there was just a murder committed in May in neighboring Laffayette IN by a 19 yr old young man previously from Delphi. There was a forum started on WS in the “Crimes in the News” forum. The 19 yr old killed a man because he began dating his ex girlfriend. This 19 year old belonged to the girls church group and attended their school . The discussion about the case is truly eye opening and very odd. Many connections to Delphi area.

IN- Lafayette, Ryan Martin, 29, murdered in suspect Talmadge Jasper's home , 23 May 2019
Thread Ryan Martin Lafayette

I dont know what can solve this case now. Everybody has to remember they had a lot of people working on this case. State. FBI. Everybody years ago. They put the case back in the public eye, received thousands more of tips and still nothing.

Only thing I see cracking this case is if the guy brags about killing them one day...

I am pessimistic also.. However, the same level of support came for the Morgan Harrington Hannah Graham serial killings in Charlottesville, VA several years ago and I thought the same thing.. that this will not be solved without a tip. But this one was.. there was video of the perp doubling back behind the second victim.

I just hold out some hope that this person talks, gets caught doing something before he attacks someone else, or otherwise makes a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong