Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was the court appointed GAL that he was so excited about telling the news to (an attorney appointed to represent the well-being of the kids). This is going to weigh on his case I imagine. This person is charged with being impartial to both sides in a custody case.

Speaking of, do you know if we got a ruling from the family court judge yet?

We’ve had several locals say that you have to surrender your plate in CT - but rarely do -it is possible that when he formed his plan he thought about someone seeing the employees truck (my guess he used that Friday morning) and altered the plates and used those on that truck - and figured a fedex box in a sewer drain was a great way to get rid of them IMO (and I still wonder if he re-used a fedex box addressed to him/fore group - now that would be priceless JMO
In Connecticut the plates follow the owner so if I sell my car I keep the plates. The new owner has to show bill of sale and proof of insurance to DMV to get his own set of plates. If I buy a new car then I can use the plates on the new car.
But if you LEASE a new car, you get the dealer plates...pretty sure from past experience in Connecticut.

About 750 tips received and 100 videos I think will lead LE to a murder arrest(s). Each new lead must be keeping LE so busy.

I am trying to be optimistic and long for the day I pop on here and see that FD and MT are arrested for murder and then one day will be back in jail where they will live unhappily ever after.

I love this site and thank you sleuthing friends!

MOO

Last edited:
New to WS. Great ideas and insights here. Super-interesting.

I have been thinking a lot about burial/disposal place and whether JD will ever be found. My initial thought was New Canaan area. If FD goes to the trouble of moving the Suburban to the park to make it look like an abduction, wouldn't he want the location of JD to be consistent with that? He didn't know at the time the blood in the garage would be discovered (or for that matter the bags), so he was presumably all in on staging an abduction in the park. And if burial is in Farmington (or anywhere up here in Hartford County) and JD is found, FD had to realize it's checkmate for him.

On the other hand, he may not know the geography well down in New Canaan, and may have wanted to get back on home turf. Or maybe just lack of forethought. If JD is not in the New Canaan area, I still keep thinking the West Hartford reservoir deserves more attention. For those not local, "reservoir" is a somewhat misleading description. It is vast--probably 3 miles long by a mile wide--almost all woods, and directly accessible on foot out the back of 4 JC. I mountain bike there all the time. If FD selected a spot in advance in the reservoir, could be a long time if ever before JD is found. Only hitch is that he would have to act at night. The reservoir is by no means crowded, but you will encounter a few people on the trails.

MOO

Fulos is the prime suspect in a murder and those vehicles are evidence. He probably should have thought of all that before he killed his wife. JMO

He still has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty he appears; they always suspect the spouse but that doesn't mean they did it.

Here is a high IQ guy, with a Master degree from Columbia, probably 140 IQ or so. I don't like the creep but I am waiting for more evidence to come in.

FORE-Headshots-5421-Editmt.jpg

FOTIS DULOS
Fotis Dulos has distinguished himself as a premier builder and developer in Farmington Valley. Fotis, who also holds a B.A. in Applied Mathematics from Brown University and an MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School has developed his reputation based on integrity, hard work, great communication skills, and stunning homes that people love to live in. Fotis lives in Farmington, Connecticut with his five children<modsnip: redacted names of children> Fotis also enjoys competitive water skiing, downhill skiing, architecture, reading, flying and playing Legos with his kids.
Fotis Dulos - Fore Group Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if you LEASE a new car, you get the dealer plates...pretty sure from past experience in Connecticut.
And to this point on leasing...the lessee isn't considered "owner" in my town. It's the financing company. So to get passes for the dump, beach, etc., we need to provide additional identifying info, such as utility bills.

That’s what I think

IMO, FD was going over the top to explain to the witness that he's not going inside- It's like "Thou dost protestest too much" (I know I spelled it wrong)
In his mind, he's setting up his alibi. This witness will testify that FD was deathly afraid of entering the house due to DNA being found.....
Kind of like the "MT abhors smoking" thing.......All smoke and mirrors

He still has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty he appears; they always suspect the spouse but that doesn't mean they did it.

Here is a high IQ guy, with a Master degree from Columbia, probably 140 IQ or so. I don't like the creep but I am waiting for more evidence to come in.

FOTIS DULOS
Fotis Dulos has distinguished himself as a premier builder and developer in Farmington Valley. Fotis, who also holds a B.A. in Applied Mathematics from Brown University and an MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School has developed his reputation based on integrity, hard work, great communication skills, and stunning homes that people love to live in. Fotis lives in Farmington, Connecticut with his five children<modsnip: redacted names of children> Fotis also enjoys competitive water skiing, downhill skiing, architecture, reading, flying and playing Legos with his kids.

Having a high IQ and a B.A in Applied Mathematics from Brown University doesn't disqualify a person from being a murderer.
jmo

FOTIS DULOS

Good on you for being fair-minded and impartial. Like I post in every case, if my mom was on Websleuths, she'd be posting, "But how do you KNOW..." because that's her.

It's not always the spouse/significant other. It wasn't in Mollie Tibbett's case, for example.

But when you have an individual with a history of animosity and verbal abuse toward his wife, an impending contentious divorce, supervised custody of minor children, complex financial entanglements, and a live-in mistress, you have quite a list of motives for murder. People are suspicious for these reasons, not just because he's the spouse.

IMHO

FOTIS DULOS

I would never assume that all the "facts" listed on a website bio are 100% accurate as is made clear in the first sentence:

Has he "distinguished himself as a premier builder and developer" or is he someone who has managed to blow millions of dollars of his father-in-law's money while properties lose money?

Are those "stunning homes" that are sitting unsold? Not so much.

The "fact" of him living in Farmington with his 5 five children, playing Lego --- also no longer true.

FOTIS DULOS

Let me guess, FD wrote that himself

Honestly he may be presumed innocent, But there is no doubt in my mind that he killed his wife or had someone kill his wife

He may have the presumption of innocence, but his actions speak otherwise IMO

the clocks ticking ......he better enjoy that presumption while it lasts

Good on you for being fair-minded and impartial. Like I post in every case, if my mom was on Websleuths, she'd be posting, "But how do you KNOW..." because that's her.

It's not always the spouse/significant other. It wasn't in Mollie Tibbett's case, for example.

But when you have an individual with a history of animosity and verbal abuse toward his wife, an impending contentious divorce, supervised custody of minor children, complex financial entanglements, and a live-in mistress, you have quite a list of motives for murder. People are suspicious for these reasons, not just because he's the spouse.

IMHO
Not to mention that he (FD) probably wrote the bio himself.

If FD had followed Chris Watts' case he wouldn't have been so clueless about how cameras and cell phones can wrap you up in a guilty ball and deliver you gift-wrapped to LE.

I would bet every bag of cement FD's company owns has been held for evidence so that when they find her body they can check that against what is holding her down.

The good thing about LE is they have access to people who have seen bodies disposed of in every way.
There is nothing new under the sun and when you throw in a nervous, adrenaline-filled criminal (or two), slip-ups are expected. Throw in some weed as I suspect and...well...there ya' go.

When you start to speak of FD being "calculating", stop and remember the camera-captured, crime scene distribution jaunt! Three Stooges material, I say.
I hope you are correct!!

New to WS. Great ideas and insights here. Super-interesting.

I have been thinking a lot about burial/disposal place and whether JD will ever be found. My initial thought was New Canaan area. If FD goes to the trouble of moving the Suburban to the park to make it look like an abduction, wouldn't he want the location of JD to be consistent with that? He didn't know at the time the blood in the garage would be discovered (or for that matter the bags), so he was presumably all in on staging an abduction in the park. And if burial is in Farmington (or anywhere up here in Hartford County) and JD is found, FD had to realize it's checkmate for him.

On the other hand, he may not know the geography well down in New Canaan, and may have wanted to get back on home turf. Or maybe just lack of forethought. If JD is not in the New Canaan area, I still keep thinking the West Hartford reservoir deserves more attention. For those not local, "reservoir" is a somewhat misleading description. It is vast--probably 3 miles long by a mile wide--almost all woods, and directly accessible on foot out the back of 4 JC. I mountain bike there all the time. If FD selected a spot in advance in the reservoir, could be a long time if ever before JD is found. Only hitch is that he would have to act at night. The reservoir is by no means crowded, but you will encounter a few people on the trails.

MOO

Welcome to websleuths!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members