Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have a few minutes here and am unable to check back to see if any of these news items were posted earlier. I just saw these tweets a few minutes ago.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Dave Altimari on Twitter

And this one about FD seen today at his New Canaan property “sweeping & cleaning while wearing his ankle bracelet.”

Samara Abramson on Twitter

I thought he was ordered not to go beyond 15 miles. New Canaan to Farmington is 66 miles!

MOO
Maybe he is allowed to travel for work purposes beyond the 15 miles? Just a guess.

jmo

ADMIN NOTE:

Some reminders for newer members who don’t know or more veteran members who have forgotten:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of Jennifer’s case. It is not about OJ or Casey A or anyone else. Please don’t introduce off-topic details of other cases just because one member makes a mild reference that it reminds them of so and so.

Race is not to be brought into any discussion at Websleuths unless it is immediately relevant to the case at hand. Warning points for doing so will remain permanently on your WS account and that sure doesn’t leave much leeway for any other WS misdemeanors.

WS has profanity filters in place. Circumventing those filters by various means is not allowed. WS has members from all walks of life and of all ages. Profanity is absolutely unnecessary, and surely we can make our points clear without resorting to it.

Thats legit bizarre if he violated a 15 mile restriction.
Thanks for bringing this up! I was searching online and cannot find the reference to the bail bond restrictions but I agree that I recall hearing 15 miles restriction?! If its 15 miles restriction then WHERE IS NCPD? And why did the press that took the time to film him sweeping not pick up the phone and call NCPD/State Police. If its 15 mile restriction does this mean that nobody is monitoring FD movements? Not sure what to think!??

I’m not sure what to think either. Are the terms of his bond available online?

Maybe he is allowed to travel for work purposes beyond the 15 miles? Just a guess.

jmo

You may be right!
Since FD’s company, the Fore Group, has no employees except FD himself, looks like he has to do all the physical work, too... including cleaning & sweeping.

I wonder what he was cleaning up?

MOO

Dr. Lee is a controversial character these days so take his comments on JD case for whatever they are worth! But I found his 6 point approach to looking at the case interesting as he is coming at the evidence from the standpoint of a criminalist. He contends that the JD case will become a cold case. I hope Dr. Lee is WRONG!

Forensic Expert Dr. Henry Lee Weighs in on Dulos Case

He still is trying to sell his properties. I don’t know how close 61 Sturbridge Hill is to being ready for sale. JD wanted him to develop properties in NC (per her custody/divorce filings and not in Farmington). I believe I read the marital home in Farmington had been reduced in price already. Maybe this one is his best shot at a sale?

Its interesting but MT has 15 mile restriction on bail/release but FD apparently does not have 15 mile restricton. Wonder why this was the case?

In the link about FD being at his NC property, someone else posted that he does have an order that he can’t go beyond a 15 mile radius from his Jefferson Crossing home.

But I personally don’t recall actually seeing the stipulations/orders of him being out on bond.

ETA: iirc FD did have some restrictions, but can’t remember what they are.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member