GUILTY NV - Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, found deceased, Las Vegas, 31 May 2019 *Arrests*

Detectivediva

Reaction score
Las Vegas police are seeking the public’s help in locating a 24-year-old Las Vegas woman missing since last month.

Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, of Las Vegas, was last seen on May 31 in the area of Durango and Pebble roads, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Gonzalez can be described as 5 feet tall and 110 pounds, with brown eyes and blonde hair.

All hospitals are asked to check their registries for the missing woman.

Anyone with any information regarding her whereabouts is encouraged to contact Metro at 702-828-3111 or at 702-828-2907 during business hours.

Contact Jessica Terrones at jterrones@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0256. Follow @JessATerrones on Twitter.

Las Vegas police ask for help to locate missing woman

Las Vegas police looking for missing 24-year-old woman

Las Vegas police are seeking the public’s help in locating a 24-year-old Las Vegas woman missing since last month.

Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, of Las Vegas, was last seen on May 31 in the area of Durango and Pebble roads, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Gonzalez can be described as 5 feet tall and 110 pounds, with brown eyes and blonde hair.

All hospitals are asked to check their registries for the missing woman.

Anyone with any information regarding her whereabouts is encouraged to contact Metro at 702-828-3111 or at 702-828-2907 during business hours.

Contact Jessica Terrones at jterrones@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0256. Follow @JessATerrones on Twitter.

Las Vegas police ask for help to locate missing woman

Las Vegas police looking for missing 24-year-old woman
From your first link:

12305663_web1_Esmeralda-Gonzalez061119.jpg

W Pebble Rd & S Durango Dr: Google Maps

I have been unsuccessfully trying to find a MSM/LE source for a missing poster for Esmeralda. Her brother posted the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department missing poster for Esmeralda on his Twitter account, and her cousin posted the same one from the LVMPD on her FB page.

I'll keep looking. I really want Esmeralda to be found quickly.

Esmeralda Gonzalez
NamUs #MP57990

Thumbnail

Missing Age 24 Years
Current Age 24 Years
Nickname/Alias Esme Merlot also uses Merlo
Sex Female
Height 5' 0" (60 Inches)
Weight 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity Hispanic / Latino
Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Extensions and dyed blonde at time of disappearance
Body Hair Description Long
Eye Color Brown
Clothing Lingere
Date of Last Contact May 30, 2019
NamUs Case Created June 13, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 89148
County Clark County

Circumstances of Disappearance Esmeralda went missing from Las Vegas, Nevada on 05/30/2019. She went missing under suspicious circumstances.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I'm thinking this is her fb page...

Esmeralda Gonzalez

Such a strikingly beautiful girl. Might've had a few admirers..stalkers even. Also says she's married. Hmmm.

She has more than one fb. And at least 2 Instagrams. One of the comment streams had 2 person's bring up her boyfriend's name in concern. But from what I can tell he is carrying on business as usual without any acknowledgement of what's happening. I'm new here so I don't know if I'm allowed to say his name or accounts?

I have been unsuccessfully trying to find a MSM/LE source for a missing poster for Esmeralda. Her brother posted the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department missing poster for Esmeralda on his Twitter account, and her cousin posted the same one from the LVMPD on her FB page.

I'll keep looking. I really want Esmeralda to be found quickly.

She has another alias as well. Valentina_Estrella

She has more than one fb. And at least 2 Instagrams. One of the comment streams had 2 person's bring up her boyfriend's name in concern. But from what I can tell he is carrying on business as usual without any acknowledgement of what's happening. I'm new here so I don't know if I'm allowed to say his name or accounts?
Welcome to Websleuths! We can't mention any other people involved unless they are names as a Person of Interest (POI) by LE or MSM. But you can post Esmeralda's other social media (her facebook pages, her instagram or twitter accounts, etc.). If Esmeralda mentions her boyfriend, you can give a say the she has an interesting post on a certain date on a certain social media (SM) account.

If you could post links to Esmeralda's other social media accounts, that would be helpful!

ETA: I'm not a mod, I'm just explaining the TOS rules as I understand them. I hope this helps!

Well I just went to find the post where her bf is apparent. On May 2 @esmeralda_merlot posted to Instagram and if you look at comments you will notice a certain comment from a man with a trophy and she replies to it in kind. You will understand by his tag name immediately. Apparently he deleted that account however because I followed it yesterday when I made the connection and now it's gone. HOWEVER that is his actual day to day name and you can easily Google him. In other posts she is def in his car in May which I saw on her acct and his before it disappeared. But he is a minor celebrity and easy to find.

Welcome to Websleuths! We can't mention any other people involved unless they are names as a Person of Interest (POI) by LE or MSM. But you can post Esmeralda's other social media (her facebook pages, her instagram or twitter accounts, etc.). If Esmeralda mentions her boyfriend, you can give a say the she has an interesting post on a certain date on a certain social media (SM) account.

If you could post links to Esmeralda's other social media accounts, that would be helpful!

ETA: I'm not a mod, I'm just explaining the TOS rules as I understand them. I hope this helps!
Thanks

There is someone by her name retweeting on June 15th about Plaza hotel rooms in Vegas. Right name, right city but it must be someone else because she was missing before then? I am not a Twitter user so unfamiliar with how a retweet works--guessing it would be like the sharing of a post and the date would be correct? The person also looks different than her picture here, brunette and more--yet her missing information does say her normal hair color is brown...

My guess is it is someone with the same name... I would link it but don't want to link an account belonging to someone sharing the same name if not connected. I was hopeful at first when I first saw it thinking maybe she was found alive since there was a current "retweet".

Anyhow, I mention it in case it is her or is related, not easy to find much about this case...

Her clothing is listed as “lingerie”?! Does that mean she was last seen in her lingerie under “suspicious circumstances “? Doesn’t sound good
Hoping she will be found safe soon
Maybe she was at a photo shoot wearing lingerie, the last time anyone saw her.

She’s gorgeous and her photos are certainly sexy, but IMO they are professional, not particularly sleazy.

Last edited:

Instagram: Esmeralda Merlot (@esmeralda_merlot) • Instagram photos and videos

She certainly shows a different persona than what she shows on her FB page. NSFW! I'm very concerned about Esmeralda. TY @PommyMommy for finding that NAMUS link--your post wasn't showing up on my thread last night, but the NAMUS link is here now. I wouldn't have thought she would be posted so quickly, but it makes sense. It looks like LE is really working on Esmeralda's missing case.

But the last seen info is not the Palomino. If you click on the map link by the "last scene", it shows a park. And the park is not Durango & Pebble so....

But the last seen info is not the Palomino. If you click on the map link by the "last scene", it shows a park. And the park is not Durango & Pebble so....
The "last seen" marker on the google map from NAMUS just puts a marker at the center of the last known zip code area, which for Esmeralda was 89148. If you look at the google maps for zip code 89148, it includes the intersection of Durango & Pebble, and the center of that zip code area is where the NAMUS marker is:

Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back