Found Safe NV - Kyla Noelle Lee, 32, Elko, 9 June 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
18497317_G.png

The Elko Police Department says they are looking for information related to a missing person out of Elko.

They said 32-year-old Kyla Noelle Lee was last seen in the Elko area on June 9.

They said she is around 5'3" tall and weighs around 145 pounds. She has dark brown hair.

The Elko Police Department says she was driving a gold Chevrolet Tahoe missing the bottom portion of the front bumper with unknown license plates.

Anyone with any information is urged to contact the Elko Police Department at (775) 777-7300.

Elko Police Seeks Missing Woman

Following this case fairly closely as I am from and still live in Elko. I checked a few of the lesser known SM sites that locals use, but no new info posted. Note: Am I allowed to post links to those sites? I realize Elko PD can't release all info because it's an ongoing case, but would be beneficial to know where exactly she was last seen on June 9. I am also curious why no foul play is suspected.

The Elko Mining Expo had just finished up on June 7 here, and as it is one of our biggest annual events, there was a huge influx of people in town even through the weekend (June 8 and 9). Just brainstorming. Sure hope they find her soon!

Following this case fairly closely as I am from and still live in Elko. I checked a few of the lesser known SM sites that locals use, but no new info posted. Note: Am I allowed to post links to those sites? I realize Elko PD can't release all info because it's an ongoing case, but would be beneficial to know where exactly she was last seen on June 9. I am also curious why no foul play is suspected.

The Elko Mining Expo had just finished up on June 7 here, and as it is one of our biggest annual events, there was a huge influx of people in town even through the weekend (June 8 and 9). Just brainstorming. Sure hope they find her soon!
It is always great to have a local person around! We can't post comments from people on a SM site, unless the post is from the missing person on their own SM page. We can also post from MSM & LE SM sites, as long as the post is from the admin of the page.

ETA These are just the rules as I understand them, but I'm not a mod.

deleted, as all brainstorming on my part is irrelevant now that she has been found safe! So glad this ended positively.

Last edited:
I decided to recheck SM after posting. One of her sisters posted that she has been found alive, however, I have not seen verification from authorized sources yet.

Yay! She has been found safe! Her 3 children, her sister, her mother, and others must be so happy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back