TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re so right that there’s so much weirdness! It seems like this was an unusually dramatic day for anyone, and we haven’t heard anything to suggest this kind of drama was typical for Prisma’s life. Police called for argument, parking in the middle of the street, flat out not returning to work after lunch, hour long phone call with babysitter in the middle of all of this. What worries me the most is that call to out of state friend that she didn’t feel right and had no idea where she was. I can’t get to self harm because of that.

Well on that note when I get over the top upset (I'm bipolar, borderline disorder, and so perfectly good a disguising it , no one would know ) I almost say the same thing verbatim " I don't feel right " and I really don't know my surroundings (which is why I go to work, home alone, but usually go everywhere else with someone) so maybe she was THAT upset , you know the kind of upset that makes your face tingle and feel a little disoriented , she doesn't have to have my issues to get that way its really possible to be so upset you cant function .

It was mentioned earlier in this thread that Tim Miller may help find Prisma. That would be Great news if he did.

It would be great. Yes, I saw that earlier on in this case and thought they were waiting for TM to finish up another case to move to searching for Prisma. He did just complete one and I thought this one might be next possibly.

Prisma went missing in April. It is now June. I get that media these days do not cover each and every case but seriously, what is going on here? I even get that LE does not share everything. Yet go search and see what you find, not much. If they know who did it, great, and if building a case, great; if not, it is not as if the public has been informed where all would know to watch for her or any possible perp so her son can have his mother home. I know things are not like TV and CSI instant arrests. But April to June? Not an arrest and pretty much not a word about it.

Sorry. Smh. They have video, they have her Jeep, they have probably more than we have seen, why no arrest?? Or any location of her and who took her or who she was with?? My God, she has a son whose mother just disappeared from his life off of the face of the earth one day never to be seen again.

Where are the searches??

Jmo. Venting on her behalf even though I do not know her.

Prisma went missing in April. It is now June. I get that media these days do not cover each and every case but seriously, what is going on here? I even get that LE does not share everything. Yet go search and see what you find, not much. If they know who did it, great, and if building a case, great; if not, it is not as if the public has been informed where all would know to watch for her or any possible perp so her son can have his mother home. I know things are not like TV and CSI instant arrests. But April to June? Not an arrest and pretty much not a word about it.

Sorry. Smh. They have video, they have her Jeep, they have probably more than we have seen, why no arrest?? Or any location of her and who took her or who she was with?? My God, she has a son whose mother just disappeared from his life off of the face of the earth one day never to be seen again.

Where are the searches??

I AGREE AND I'M FRUSTRATED FOR HER AND HER FAMILY. WHY NO ANSWERS?? WHY NO FURTHER QUESTIONS. WHY NOTHING???!!! I'M UPSET LIKE YOU ILOVECHILI. NOT FAIR!!LET'S GO LE!!!

Frustrating and heartbreaking.

I am hoping LE has enough evidence gathered that they have an idea as to not only what happened to her, but possible locations to find her, and who is responsible.

I am sure LE is doing everything that they can. You only have to look in all of the other threads to see- many are missing for weeks, months, even years. Not from a lack of LE not trying or searches not done, but because they just can't find their bodies. Or they follow leads only to hit brick walls. Leads dry up. There's nothing more frustrating for LE than to search and seek evidence, only to hit a wall.

Some criminals really are smart. Some never get caught. Some are suspected, but the evidence is missing to pin it on them completely.

Think about Jayme Closs case- they probably never would have found her- Jake even shaved all of the hair off of his body to make sure he left no hairs behind! He thought this out thoroughly, no one even suspected him! If Jayme hadn't escaped on her own, God knows what would have happened to her down the road. No way Jake would have kept her for years with family and friends going in and out of that house.

So, unfortunately, all those TV shows are actually a disservice to LE. Everyone thinks that they just go right out and find the suspect in every case really fast, that there's clues everywhere just waiting for LE to find them. Unfortunately, real life crime is different. Sometimes it's obvious who did it and traces of DNA, murder weapons, etc get found, and sadly, some go on, not solved for years, if ever.

I can name several cases I have been following for almost 30 years now, and LE has no clue who harmed them. In one case, a body was never found- Tammy Belanger- walked to school, never seen again, no body to bury. One possible suspect, but no evidence to convict. Sarah Pryor- took a walk one day in the afternoon, never heard from again. They found one little bone of hers years later, to which the poor family buried and had a service.

I know two months seems like forever- especially if it's your loved one or friend missing. It's agony for sure. Keeping fingers crossed that Prisma is found soon and her family and friends get answers as to what happened to this dear lady.

Frustrating and heartbreaking.

I am hoping LE has enough evidence gathered that they have an idea as to not only what happened to her, but possible locations to find her, and who is responsible.

I am sure LE is doing everything that they can. You only have to look in all of the other threads to see- many are missing for weeks, months, even years. Not from a lack of LE not trying or searches not done, but because they just can't find their bodies. Or they follow leads only to hit brick walls. Leads dry up. There's nothing more frustrating for LE than to search and seek evidence, only to hit a wall.

Some criminals really are smart. Some never get caught. Some are suspected, but the evidence is missing to pin it on them completely.

Think about Jayme Closs case- they probably never would have found her- Jake even shaved all of the hair off of his body to make sure he left no hairs behind! He thought this out thoroughly, no one even suspected him! If Jayme hadn't escaped on her own, God knows what would have happened to her down the road. No way Jake would have kept her for years with family and friends going in and out of that house.

So, unfortunately, all those TV shows are actually a disservice to LE. Everyone thinks that they just go right out and find the suspect in every case really fast, that there's clues everywhere just waiting for LE to find them. Unfortunately, real life crime is different. Sometimes it's obvious who did it and traces of DNA, murder weapons, etc get found, and sadly, some go on, not solved for years, if ever.

I can name several cases I have been following for almost 30 years now, and LE has no clue who harmed them. In one case, a body was never found- Tammy Belanger- walked to school, never seen again, no body to bury. One possible suspect, but no evidence to convict. Sarah Pryor- took a walk one day in the afternoon, never heard from again. They found one little bone of hers years later, to which the poor family buried and had a service.

I know two months seems like forever- especially if it's your loved one or friend missing. It's agony for sure. Keeping fingers crossed that Prisma is found soon and her family and friends get answers as to what happened to this dear lady.

I totally agree and entirely get that but there are no PCs about this either and little to no media coverage. Were it not for this site, most would have little clue about this case, I sure would not. I get that not all are or can be covered like that and I for sure get what media is like nowadays but my goodness someone could see her on the street somewhere with an abductor and would not even know it for the lack of coverage.

Maybe they know more and there is no reason to do that, hard to say.

A bit frustrated today. In the meantime she has a little boy and it sounds like a parent who was never present looking for custody.

Jmo. Vent over.

I understand that LE can't reveal details to the public in order to protect the investigation, but couldn't they keep the family up to date? If I were family I'd like to be reassured that no stone has been left unturned. I'd like to understand why things aren't moving as expected and know where the stumbling blocks are. Being kept in the dark must be hard for the family.
If nobody came forward till now, how likely is it that one day there will be a resolution? What does it take to break a case like this?

Where are the searches??

I don't know. Would we have preferred that they arrested the person they belive harmed her, only to have to let them go, or even worse, charge them, put them on trial and lose due to weak/insufficient evidence. They can only be tried once.

No searches outside of the building where she was last seen would indicate that the police have no clue where she might have been taken. They might have excluded certain areas, but we weren't told.

I really hope that as much effort is put into finding Prisma by LE as in much more publicized cases.

I don't know. Would we have preferred that they arrested the person they belive harmed her, only to have to let them go, or even worse, charge them, put them on trial and lose due to weak/insufficient evidence. They can only be tried once.

No searches outside of the building where she was last seen would indicate that the police have no clue where she might have been taken. They might have excluded certain areas, but we weren't told.

I really hope that as much effort is put into finding Prisma by LE as in much more publicized cases.

All good points in your posts above.

I agree, I on another case just saw a comment that if LE has an idea they would arrest someone or would have by now and I tend to disagree. I see constantly as you state here where they arrest on initial charges and the perp is let go or bond is lowered and they can't bring forward further evidence for stiffer charges, or murder charges. Some wait until they have everything they need and the most they can gather and some arrest immediately on a lighter charge and it can backfire. The problem with that is the person lawyers up and there goes any chance of talking to them or interrogating them.

It is frustrating though and as you say, of course, has to be much, much harder on the families.

Jmo.

I totally agree and entirely get that but there are no PCs about this either and little to no media coverage. Were it not for this site, most would have little clue about this case, I sure would not. I get that not all are or can be covered like that and I for sure get what media is like nowadays but my goodness someone could see her on the street somewhere with an abductor and would not even know it for the lack of coverage.

Maybe they know more and there is no reason to do that, hard to say.

A bit frustrated today. In the meantime she has a little boy and it sounds like a parent who was never present looking for custody.

Jmo. Vent over.
I think LE has an excellent reason for not posting her photo all over the media. Which tells me, they don't think she's alive. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw