Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it indicated 2017 but the 2015 model looks exactly the same so maybe it is the same vehicle. I was unable to find any suburbans listed under her name when I searched yesterday. It might be under GF name.. but it's not under JD name...

View attachment 189424

This should clear it up - his is 2015 hers is a 2017. Wonder if he had any other vehicles registered in just his name?
I’ve searched for tax bills in his name only in Canton, Farmington and Avon. Nothing comes up for just his name, just Fore Group.

EDITED to add that there are vehicles in just his name (rather than just the Fore Group) and they can be viewed here by searching in all caps DULOS F
https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

Last edited:
2015 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD 8 Cylinders C 5.3L DI FFV OHV
I checked his VIN number from his tax bill - just doesn't show color. So we have 3 suburbans in this matter:
2007 - license plates removed from this vehicle and apparently saved by FD and altered - attempt to throw away in a fedex box in the sewer drain on Albany Ave in Hartford the evening of 5/24. No idea where this current vehicle is but it is not registered as a Fore Group vehicle.

2017 - JD's suburban found in Waveny park the evening of 5/24

2015 - FD's suburban registered and accounted for the on the Farmington Tax Roll.

I believe the 2015 is the vehicle seized by LE together with the Ford Raptor and Jeep Cherokee.
sources - arrest warrant and motion to return evidence filed on behalf of FD yesterday. Links in media thread.

Hello! I’m new to WS but have been following along on this case. I was wondering if anyone has speculated that the altered license plates were used to disguise the identification of the car he may have taken to the car wash? Just a nagging question I have...
Welcome to Websleuths. We did discuss the car wash and altered plate scenarios when the story broke on radaronline - i think thread 6 or 7?

I’ve searched for tax bills in his name only in Canton, Farmington and Avon. Nothing comes up for just his name, just Fore Group.

Personal autos and other vehicles come up.

2016 12 KTM 350 XCF (it is a dirt bike)
2008 11 ANDER LS58 (it is a utility trailer)
2008 11 AMERI NH (it is an enclosed trailer, possibly)
2007 1 CHEVR K1500 SU

Town of Farmington - Tax Bills Search & Pay

Last edited:
When I sit back an look at this with even an average amount of common sense and think of his planning I can't figure out why he would make a plan as complicated as became necessary after her blood spilled on the floor. IMO he expected to do this all by himself and planned a quick in and out and he expected to be back in Farmington by 11:00 at the latest, having disposed of her body on the way back. He expected to be back at JC by the time MT was back from Simsbury.

But, he is lousy at last minute change of plans under pressure, hence the monumental mistakes.

Autos and other vehicles come up.

2007 1 CHEVR K1500 SU
in FD name or JD? or Fore Group? I'd like to get the vehicles straight - thank you.

From a prior thread, posted by me:

Thank you for the document. He only has four cars registered to the business currently (taxes paid in 2017). Not the newest and fanciest cars and none bought after FIL died. Too bad we don't have 2018 tax log.

2003 3 TOYOT TUNDRA
2014 1 JEEP GRAND CH
2015 3 CHEVR K1500 SU
2014 1 FORD F150 SVT

Town of Farmington - Tax Bills Search & Pay

Last edited:
Town of Canaan tax bill for
JD and Fore Group

Attachments

• Safari - Jun 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM.pdf
    317 KB · Views: 17
  • Safari - Jun 18, 2019 at 11:53 AM.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Safari - Jun 18, 2019 at 11:59 AM.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Safari - Jun 18, 2019 at 12:15 PM.pdf
    126.7 KB · Views: 10
Personal autos and other vehicles come up.

2007 1 CHEVR K1500 SU
Can you link to that? Thanks!

From a prior thread, posted by me:

Thank you for the document. He only has four cars registered to the business currently (taxes paid in 2017). Not the newest and fanciest cars and none bought after FIL died. Too bad we don't have 2018 tax log.

2003 3 TOYOT TUNDRA
2014 1 JEEP GRAND CH
2015 3 CHEVR K1500 SU
2014 1 FORD F150 SVT
I knew I saw it - but didn't they just seize 3? is it possible they don't know about one of them? We know the Raptor was seized. He wants the Raptor, Suburban and Cherokee - so where was the tundra???
Fotis Dulos files motion to get back evidence seized

ETA grammar

I’m just really thinking and hoping that LE has a whole host of witnesses, surveillance and a boatload of evidence from cars, computers, phones etc. but are just searching for the body to remove any reasonable doubt. Crossing my fingers and toes. MOO

Question for attorneys: Why would NP say that they’ll be hell to pay if the state is holding certain evidence about his client? They don’t have to share it yet do they? TIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members