Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
1819 Old Collins Creek Road. Interestingly, this is not the first time that address has shown up in this thread. Back in thread 19/post 744 (its on page 38), TIGERFINZ posted that address in relation to the towing company owned by ST. In fact, if you look up "towing in McClellanville SC" on Yelp, that is still the address that comes up for "Shaun's Towing" (formerly Zyreke's Towing).
Top 10 Best Towing near McClellanville, SC 29458 - Last Updated May 2019 - Yelp

I've attached a few images from Google Maps which show that decrepit structure in 2008. As you can see, its part of a larger property with two more contemporary houses set back from the road. Personally, I don't think this is the "stash house" from Brown's story (this is the third candidate for that location I've seen come up -- just shows you how many old, "abandoned" structures there are in that area), but its possible it had some relevance to Brittanee's case. The fire is suspicious to be sure, but may just be another odd coincidence. JMHO.
you would think if they were going to burn it it would have been long ago , but who knows what evidence it probably held I will never think Brittanee was the only one !

Researching some more, basically the same conclusions.

Only changes are

1) One commentator on one post on a news site mentioned that it looked like a drug debt. Somebody taking that particular girl as 'payoff' for a drug debt or similar thing. That is the only obvious scenario in which she could still be alive. <1% though. As slim as that possibility is, the only chance of researching it is by following the actual evidence, not the evidence that was placed to protect those who had an expensive lawyer.

2) There is so much evidence of a deliberate misdirection of the investigation. Several more examples could be added.

3) In almost every single case that crooked cops are caught doing something like this they slither out by claiming it was either a few low level crooked cops or an elaborate undercover operation. Both of those scenarios can be disproved.

I leave the subject now. You all can get back to what you were doing before I interfered.

What is it that you know ? because it really sounds like you know something and does it have anything to do with Washington state?

Hello everyone, been a while. If you go to charlestoncounty.org ,you do a search on 1819 old collins rd. and you will find several taylor properties on that street. The stash house is on the State rd next to St James church. the front is on state rd and the rear of the house is on Bunker Hill. There is a dirt parking lot between the church and house. As far as I know it is still there. i researched the film shot by the reporter from Myrtle Beach. They didnt give the address, so I took a screen print and drove to the area and found it just like the reporter filmed. I use to Live in Mt .Pleasant very near where the Mcdonalds was robbed by DT. I would see DT in the Walmart There with his buddies. Hard to miss with that one arm. I also ran into him with his green honda race car at the gas station in McCllenanville , while fueling my boat. i used to fish in bulls bay. My wife and I were coming back from MB the same night after dropping my daughter of in MB with relatives, that same night BD was taken. I read about it in the paper and have followed since. Where the taylors live doesn't represent the fishing town of McClellanville. Where they live is off the beaten pass and Lawless. I use to see that car he drove all the time, but not so much after 2009. You couldn't miss it . I would see this car all the time between Mt. p and McClleanville, but until i saw his facebook I realized who it was.
I beleive the taylors are involved. I believe that the PI has the evidence they need in that locked safe , but cant use it because of the way they obtained and prcessed it. Sooner or later something will happen someone will talk .

Last edited:

This is excellent news. At a minimum DT faces ten years. Of course, he may he given credit for “time served” over the past 3-4 years, but 5-6 years in SC prison won’t be fun. As far as what may be gained from this, I think it will depend on what his exact role is in Brittanee’s case. Sadly, I can’t see him talking if it means admitting to kidnapping, rape, assault, trafficking and murder.

This is excellent news. At a minimum DT faces ten years. Of course, he may he given credit for “time served” over the past 3-4 years, but 5-6 years in SC prison won’t be fun. As far as what may be gained from this, I think it will depend on what his exact role is in Brittanee’s case. Sadly, I can’t see him talking if it means admitting to kidnapping, rape, assault, trafficking and murder.
I agree he wont ever talk , but what disturbs me most is what role did Dad (ST) play, I think kidnapping is probably all of the crew or maybe just 3 but who pulled the trigger , not that I don't think ALL are capable , I just would like to see a murder charge! I would like to see Dawn civilly sue them too just like the Goldman's with OJ they might not have cash but they have land ( and maybe evidence on that land)

I agree he wont ever talk , but what disturbs me most is what role did Dad (ST) play, I think kidnapping is probably all of the crew or maybe just 3 but who pulled the trigger , not that I don't think ALL are capable , I just would like to see a murder charge! I would like to see Dawn civilly sue them too just like the Goldman's with OJ they might not have cash but they have land ( and maybe evidence on that land)

I definitely agree. I want to see murder charges too. Since Brittanee was murdered during the commission of other violent crimes, I think most of those involved would be facing murder charges, regardless of which coward actually pulled the trigger.

Wanted to post this here, probably not related but eerily similar. Happened in Myrtle Beach this morning!

Witness reports assault, possible abduction on Ocean Boulevard; police investigating

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=wmbf news&epa=SEARCH_BOX

65831326_10217298656770584_8718253173829009408_n.jpg

Is this an ankle monitor or something else like a gun strap?

66540091_921046354928039_391690799668002816_n.jpg

Myrtle Beach police on their page calls it "an assault," nothing about abduction. Hello. They are clearly forcing her into the truck.
sbm
They have cameras all over Myrtle, surely they have his tag number.
Yeah hope they're found quickly and the woman is safe! Tag number + possible ankle monitor shouldn't be too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member