Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever platform suits you.
I believe it's mostly through his investigative skills, long efforts and dedication that the McStays received justice. Not to detract from the hundreds of others who all worked hard Sgt Ryan Smith deserves special credit.

I hope that he will someday give interviews and better yet write about the years he spent bringing Merritt to justice.

Im trying to find the video link that shows the prosecution side of the court room during the verdict. Anyone have it? Law and Crime videos show the Merritt side. Thanks in advance!

So we are back in business today. I will admit it’s still frustrating but not as frustrating now he has been found guilty.

Agree with you asyousay, but it's still frustrating to me, and I'm sure it is even more frustrating for the family members.

All of these stops, delays, and starts doesn't make this phase fluid for the jurors as it should be. Imo

I'm sure the jurors want to return to their normal daily routines, and I think they wish it would move quicker than it has which has been bizarre in both phases.

Imo, I believe most have already thought about what sentence he most likely deserves.

They can do that based on the four murders themselves, and everything they have heard thus far.

This case screams for the death penalty. Imo. No other sentence fits the crimes he has been convicted of doing.

Jmho

Is that 9.30pm UK time? Was it last Tuesday the last time we were in? These delays have me so confused I have to go searching for old posts to re cap each time before they re start.

Who thinks we will have a decision this week?

I think the fact he murdered for financial gain plus the fact he murdered those little boys is enough to warrant the death penalty and I hope in years to come we are back on this forum on his execution day. That will be the day that justice is fully served imo. His face will be burning when he’s read the execution warrant.

Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) | Twitter
Day 2 of the sentencing hearing begins at 1:30 pm PT/4:30 pm ET. Charles Merritt was found guilty of the murders of the McStay family. He now faces the possibility of the death penalty. We will stream it LIVE here: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/charles-merritt/watch-live-charles-merritt-sentencing-hearing-in-mcstay-family-murders/ …

I hope it works for me this time. When I tried to watch the live stream of the verdict it did not work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member