Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to it, ISP Carter is asked something very specific about the Delphi murders at that Flora case PC and he answers. So it's about the Delphi case also.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood- some articles are not always available in EU. Could you perhaps type into a post the question and his answer so we can read it? TIA

Listen to it, ISP Carter is asked something very specific about the Delphi murders at that Flora case PC and he answers. So it's about the Delphi case also.
Yes! And if someone doesn't care to listen to the whole PC, fast forward to the 18 min. mark and listen from there.
ed:sp

Last edited:
After re watching last years CrimeCon interview with the girls families I just have to hope that this new direction and new sketch is based on something so undeniable, something so big that OBG sketch is no longer considered relevant. Although I'll add that Carter has said recently something to the effect he may look like a combination of both OBG and NBG sketch ( I think I heard that correctly from him).

The family and so many others have put in such a great deal of work and time getting out the sketch of OBG to every destination they can think of including all counties in the country, college campuses, which they were working on at the time of the interview as well as parks.

Now having to start all over again with the new sketch....I can see why Carter wanted to give them a couple of weeks to digest this new information after the PC in April.

And LE also noted the suspect may have intentionally changed his appearance so regardless of how we looked more than two years ago, today the odds are great he looks entirely different. Weight gain, facial hair can alter an appearance drastically. I think this is why LE has focused on the folks of Delphi hoping someone close to him at the time is able to identify him. Because if the guy has since moved away he may no longer look anything like the sketch to anyone acquainted to him for less than two years.

I can see why it’s become a tough case to solve especially if he didn’t have deep roots with Delphi at the time of the murders. Somebody who was familiar with the area but still wasn’t considered local.

It still wouldn’t surprise me if it’s eventually learned the connection was at one time he worked at the hog production facility where reportedly hiring and documentation standards of employees had been lax (one year prior to the murders). Aside from immigrants, there can be other reasons for fake employment ID. For example someone with a criminal background, breach of parole etc.

Undocumented workers hired at Indiana pork plant, suit says

And LE also noted the suspect may have intentionally changed his appearance so regardless of how we looked more than two years ago, today the odds are great he looks entirely different. Weight gain, facial hair can alter an appearance drastically. I think this is why LE has focused on the folks of Delphi hoping someone close to him at the time is able to identify him. Because if the guy has since moved away he may no longer look anything like the sketch to anyone acquainted to him for less than two years.

I can see why it’s become a tough case to solve especially if he didn’t have deep roots with Delphi at the time of the murders. Somebody who was familiar with the area but still wasn’t considered local.

It still wouldn’t surprise me if it’s eventually learned the connection was at one time he worked at the hog production facility where reportedly hiring and documentation standards of employees had been lax (one year prior to the murders). Aside from immigrants, there can be other reasons for fake employment ID. For example someone with a criminal background, breach of parole etc.

Hopefully someone has looked at employee badge pictures if they had them?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood- some articles are not always available in EU. Could you perhaps type into a post the question and his answer so we can read it? TIA
tresir, If I were to do that, in this instance, I think it would be violating TOS. I've searched for alternate sites that ran the same ISP PC video and are coming up empty. The only one I have is attached at the bottom of this article. It's a major network so I'm stumped as to why it wouldn't be available?

ISP on family of 4 girls killed in 2016 Flora house fire: ‘They’ve not offered themselves to sit down with us’

tresir, If I were to do that, in this instance, I think it would be violating TOS. I've searched for alternate sites that ran the same ISP PC video and are coming up empty. The only one I have is attached at the bottom of this article. It's a major network so I'm stumped as to why it wouldn't be available?

ISP on family of 4 girls killed in 2016 Flora house fire: ‘They’ve not offered themselves to sit down with us’

There is, somewhere on here, a few threads back, video of this that works in the EU. I’ve watched it.

Found it but don’t know how to link to it. It’s a CBS4FB vid posted by SusiQ on 4 June.
Eta date

for the longest time, I saw his hand in his pocket. Then after staring at it forever, I can make out maybe a brown fanny pack in front or his hand near his crotch.

Yeah. There's something there, I think, too. He doesn't seem like a guy who'd be wearing a fanny pack but he does seem to be holding something or there's something hanging from his waist. Also, does it look like he's got a bit of a limp or he's stiff, or something? Maybe it's just because it's such a tiny bit of video, but it looks like there's something strange about his gait.

I wonder how they came up with the new sketch, making him look so much younger. I don't see anything in the video clip that would indicate that he now looks different.

Do we know the cause of death of the girls?

Yeah. There's something there, I think, too. He doesn't seem like a guy who'd be wearing a fanny pack but he does seem to be holding something or there's something hanging from his waist. Also, does it look like he's got a bit of a limp or he's stiff, or something? Maybe it's just because it's such a tiny bit of video, but it looks like there's something strange about his gait.

I wonder how they came up with the new sketch, making him look so much younger. I don't see anything in the video clip that would indicate that he now looks different.

Do we know the cause of death of the girls?
They haven't released their COD's.

OK let us assume this was an undocumented worker from IN pork plant. Let us assume the worst - he is an undocumented alien, no DNA of his in any genetic database.

But - this fact is something the geneticists and LE would immediately see! The same Gedmatch has genetic 4-way analyzer, it would have told them if the DNA is from Mexico, Palestine or Eastern Europe. Peaches for Gedmatch... And the LE would change strategy again.

It has not happened. So I assume that while pork plant worker is possible, he is someone native to this country, probably, Caucasian, and more likely, from Western Europe (25% of "Croatian" or "Carpathian" in DNA would already guide the geneticists in a certain direction - and it will be away from Delphi). Very local. Could he migrate from MN? Yes, surely. From abroad? Likely, not.

Now, pork plant might have hired former felons, but their DNA should be in the database.

To me, the guy looks like a computer enthusiast, but I may be wrong.

This is from last years CrimeCon. I just wanted to post it again because it is discussed in detail how OBG sketch was developed. Just thought it was good to review again.

At about the 22:40 mark.... also at 49:00 LE speaks about cameras in the area (trail cams)

I have seen this before but watched it again from this 49 minute mark to the end. When someone arrested was brought up, whose name we have all heard before, he said that they have no evidence to include or exclude him--this almost sounds as if there is no DNA... If they did, could he not be included or excluded?

Jmo.

State police receive thousands of tips since new Delphi evidence release

This has probably been posted before but i hadn't seen it so am posting to make sure.

"According to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, phone calls and emails are pointing investigators towards potential suspects they have never looked at before. Unfortunately, he said a large number of those tips are needlessly wasting investigator's time and resources. Many are coming from people out to settle a score with former spouses, lovers, and neighbors.

"If you don't think they are involved in it, don't call us to harass them to find out what is going on. We don't need that information," Riley said Monday. "We don't need that information. It's not stuff we need to be doing. It's just wasting time. It is just wasting their time."

The new and previous sketches of the murder suspect are still in the windows of many downtown businesses.

"They will find him," said Mark Mendel, who owns a customer shirt printing company. "It's not a biggie, they will find him. He will screw up."

I also think there’s likely a connection with that plant somehow. My guess is a trucker who did business there.

There's no doubt in my mind that there are people know who recognize him. I wonder if the situation is like Ted Bundy, where at least two people called authorities to report that the sketch looked like him but the tips were buried in the mountain of calls.

There's no doubt in my mind that there are people know who recognize him. I wonder if the situation is like Ted Bundy, where at least two people called authorities to report that the sketch looked like him but the tips were buried in the mountain of calls.
This is very possible, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member