Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's troubling to know searchers often walk right over the burial places during searches for the missing, sometimes for years.

I live a town over from JD and even from May 24th to today - the vegetation has become even more green and plump and lush - the plants, bushes, trees, weeds, Woods - it’s like a jungle every where in CT. Sun, then days of rain and growth and the Woods. Are. Every. Where.

I think of areas searched over and over and then once winter comes ... everything here will be brittle, barren, brown, wilted and dead. The trees have no leaves and the woods will seem much more open...

If she’s in CT Woods I’m hoping she will be found in winter..

lawyer cited a breakdown in relationship between lawyer and client.

The other lawyer cited age and change of practice. (Little Bitty: Okeedo)

Translation into terms I might use:

It's not you, it's me

Sorry, got to wash my hair

This is night I change the cat litter

Oh, darn I left something in the oven

Did the doorbell just ring?

I'd love to but I've got a colonoscopy coming up

Sick aunt

Hey I'm related to a Nigerian prince who left me as his sole heir -gotta check my mail for the money

Hahahahaha

Last edited:
From the cases I've followed over the years, I've noticed that many a perpetrator of a murder has left the trail of crumbs (victim's vehicle on this occasion) in the totally opposite direction from where they want LE to look.
So true! I am torn between the "look over here, not over there!" approach and the almost too obvious "she went out for a jog and someone abducted her" approach. There's also the "If I hide the body well enough, they can't arrest me for murder" approach. I don't know which one he was going for.

Hang in there. Despite the fact that it's gone cold for us I think LE is hot on his trail. Really. They've got him under control. Scouring the landfill, the videos, and running all the tips. Only a matter of time, IMO.
Don’t fret...see below:
I liked the part about examining the evidence in the forensic lab. So they obviously have evidence.
upload_2019-6-18_22-4-9.png

So true! I am torn between the "look over here, not over there!" approach and the almost too obvious "she went out for a jog and someone abducted her" approach. There's also the "If I hide the body well enough, they can't arrest me for murder" approach. I don't know which one he was going for.

I agree; there is no way to reconcile the blood evidence at the Welles Drive crime scene and for JD to have been alive parking a car at the Waveny Park, so for FD the best interpretation by LE of the Suburban at the park is that "some other" criminals did the job; but he just so happens to be on video dumping forensic evidence in Hartford....And there is no defense to that except to say that he was trying to cover for other agents involved.

Hang in there. Despite the fact that it's gone cold for us I think LE is hot on his trail. Really. They've got him under control. Scouring the landfill, the videos, and running all the tips. Only a matter of time, IMO.

I agree, citygirl! Most LE would be High Fiving each other just to have that video of their dumb suspects dropping evidence in random strangers' cans. Then to actually recover even a portion plus the truck tags from the drain! Add those phones and, oh, just a little DNA/blood mixture and they know FD is sunk! I look forward to the day, "Guilty!" is the word and they slip on the cuffs to haul him off to the pokey!

Here’s the article about the dogs they’re using. Lots about tracking electronics, plus they can detect human scent even if the body is under water. K9 teams are amazing. They also can remember the scent for years, there are cases where they’re out in public and find the perpetrator while walking down the sidewalk years later because they were trained on the scent.

State Police K9 Teams Hard at Work During Dulos Case
I know the Farbers did no want a reward or fund for information related to JD's disappearance. But I would support any cause that helps these K9s and crew recover from what has been a horrific few weeks.

Interesting. Didn't we read that someone made a low ball offer on the house? He has so many. Maybe it was another one?
Short interview with FD realtor by local news station: Video: Realtor for Fotis and Jennifer Dulos weighs in on investigation

Interview says little IMO and reporter says other segments from the interview with the Realtor will follow. Perhaps Pattis is trying to find people to go public with saying they know FD? IDK but this guy interviewed was hedging his bets!

I live a town over from JD and even from May 24th to today - the vegetation has become even more green and plump and lush - the plants, bushes, trees, weeds, Woods - it’s like a jungle every where in CT. Sun, then days of rain and growth and the Woods. Are. Every. Where.

I think of areas searched over and over and then once winter comes ... everything here will be brittle, barren, brown, wilted and dead. The trees have no leaves and the woods will seem much more open...

If she’s in CT Woods I’m hoping she will be found in winter..

And if he didn't bury her deep enough animals will likely unearth her body in search of food.

I really hate typing that but it could be the way her family gets her body back.

I know the Farbers did no want a reward or fund for information related to JD's disappearance. But I would support any cause that helps these K9s and crew recover from what has been a horrific few weeks.
Me too and maybe Jennifer's family will make a generous donation when all this is over.

Translation into terms I might use:

It's not you, it's me

Sorry, got to wash my hair

This is night I change the cat litter

Oh, darn I left something in the oven

Did the doorbell just ring?

I'd love to but I've got a colonoscopy coming up

Sick aunt

Hey I'm related to a Nigerian prince who left me as his sole heir -gotta check my mail for the money

Hahahahaha

Love the list!
Clean out my sock drawer.

Wax my toes.

De-lint my belly button.

2015 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD 8 Cylinders C 5.3L DI FFV OHV
I checked his VIN number from his tax bill - just doesn't show color. So we have 3 suburbans in this matter:
2007 - license plates removed from this vehicle and apparently saved by FD and altered - attempt to throw away in a fedex box in the sewer drain on Albany Ave in Hartford the evening of 5/24. No idea where this current vehicle is but it is not registered as a Fore Group vehicle.

2017 - JD's suburban found in Waveny park the evening of 5/24

2015 - FD's suburban registered and accounted for the on the Farmington Tax Roll.

I believe the 2015 is the vehicle seized by LE together with the Ford Raptor and Jeep Cherokee.
sources - arrest warrant and motion to return evidence filed on behalf of FD yesterday. Links in media thread.
I believe this information to be correct. I have searched extensively and cannot find confirmation that the 2007 Suburban was sold by FD/FORE (wonder if it was a tradein for purchase of 2015 Suburban but IDK). I have just been assuming its been sold/traded in based on the license plates being removed but I am not sure this is a good assumption. Any ideas on how to research this further?

I knew I saw it - but didn't they just seize 3? is it possible they don't know about one of them? We know the Raptor was seized. He wants the Raptor, Suburban and Cherokee - so where was the tundra???
Fotis Dulos files motion to get back evidence seized

ETA grammar
The Tundra was clearly mentioned in the Farmington tax records so I'm not sure why LE hasn't mentioned it? The arrest warrant was more than a bit vague on the cars siezed so my guess is that there was a reason for this by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle