Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
——————
I put it that way with the latest MSM because it shows how impatient NP for the State to charge his client with murder or any other charges related to her death/disappearance. It’s comical that he’s has given up on the actual charges. I get he is doing his job! He wants to change public opinion. He wants a speedy trial, or so he says right now! He wants all the State’s evidence and theories. But yeah, can’t wait from the mystery guest from Greece who is probably a relative or close family friend to show up. Why not tell us the actual times that the Greece phone call happened, the meeting with the attorney happened (unless the mystery guest from Greece is also the attorney), the afternoon meeting happened?

Why not just put all that out there with specific times? Because NP won’t do that until the State puts down their timeline!

And ofcourse there is the very upsetting and damning blood spatter and blood stains and DNA evidence which could only have been there via a commission of a crime. This was a IMO very brutal crime and I think we will learn in the coming days, weeks or months how very brutal and horrific the final moments of JDs life was. Bless her heart.

Love your take on "As the World Turns with Norm"! I wonder if the Pattis impatience for trial and "justice for FD" is in any way tied to the fact that FD funds to pay Atty. Pattis and Crew will run out quickly?

When I read the many articles today about a Pattis "parallel investigation" to obtain the "truth of what happened to JD" all I could think of is the cost of this undertaking and how its unlikely FD has the funds to cover much of what is going on with Pattis & Crew. I really wonder how long Pattis & Crew will hang with this case when the 401K funds are depleted? Pattis is not known for pro bono work and to take on a potential murder case pro bono would be unusual for him IMO. Wonder what he is thinking? And when will he bail on his client?

I believe this information to be correct. I have searched extensively and cannot find confirmation that the 2007 Suburban was sold by FD/FORE (wonder if it was a tradein for purchase of 2015 Suburban but IDK). I have just been assuming its been sold/traded in based on the license plates being removed but I am not sure this is a good assumption. Any ideas on how to research this further?

This is excellent sleuthing on your part. I too wondered if he kept the 2007 Suburban as well for odd jobs driving back and forth to construction sites. I have no idea how to find out. The only thing we know is that the registration on it was canceled. And you can’t be driving that around without registration.

This is excellent sleuthing on your part. I too wondered if he kept the 2007 Suburban as well for odd jobs driving back and forth to construction sites. I have no idea how to find out. The only thing we know is that the registration on it was canceled. And you can’t be driving that around without registration.

Also iirc no tax bills for the 20o7 suburban have been made after 2015, so it seems feasible/if not very likely that when FD/fore group purchased the 2015 suburban that the 2007 was likely sold/traded in or what have you jmo

Thank you ! This is a key point IMO - how did he get to the house, transport the body, return her SUV to the park without being seen? Of course, we don't know yet if he was caught on any video, or if any of the tips include someone seeing him or a vehicle around this time frame. Your perspective is super helpful. JMO
Totally agree with the logic of your options. Think you could also just take Weed from 106 (turn left at end of Lapham vs right toward Waveny Care Center) vs. turning toward town. Agree that your "C" option is the safest and possibly lowest visibility and that was the version I posted in map form the other night.

Has anyone found the VIN number on the 2007 vehicle?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that excuse...

I still can’t understand why you would dump them in their adhesive altered state. I mean I get ditching the license plates but why would you leave the tape on them? That one has me stumped.

why would you ditch them in the first place? remove the tape and place them back on your garage peg board where they were likely hanging before.......

just moronic IMO to dispose of them the way that he did

I still can’t understand why you would dump them in their adhesive altered state. I mean I get ditching the license plates but why would you leave the tape on them? That one has me stumped.
LittleBitty, someone suggested earlier that he may have been planning to retrieve the tags at a later date.

IMOO
Because FD was thinking:
“Why bother removing the tape? They’ll never be found!”

Short interview with FD realtor by local news station: Video: Realtor for Fotis and Jennifer Dulos weighs in on investigation

Interview says little IMO and reporter says other segments from the interview with the Realtor will follow. Perhaps Pattis is trying to find people to go public with saying they know FD? IDK but this guy interviewed was hedging his bets!

Why would this "Realtor" do this interview? I agree with your train of thought here. Perhaps he was recruited by NP to say, basically nothing about something. A diversion?

I have not been able to post much, but have been trying to keep up. One thing that has always bothered me was the way FD built and, basically, funded his high-end home building. My family is in real estate. Most high end builders in my area do not build multi-million dollar "spec pieces". Usually, a builder buys land, legally sub-divides, entices buyers, and then builds high end homes according their specifications.

IMO - there is no doubt in my mind FD had some very shady business dealings. His funding dried up once his FIL passed and his Ponzi Scheme imploded. JMO!

LittleBitty, someone suggested earlier that he may have been planning to retrieve the tags at a later date.

retrieve them from inside a storm grate? Water and fedex cardboard package in a cavity leading to a 15"+ diameter pipe

If he truly thought that was a possibility then he's even more clueless than I imagined

Love your take on "As the World Turns with Norm"! I wonder if the Pattis impatience for trial and "justice for FD" is in any way tied to the fact that FD funds to pay Atty. Pattis and Crew will run out quickly?

When I read the many articles today about a Pattis "parallel investigation" to obtain the "truth of what happened to JD" all I could think of is the cost of this undertaking and how its unlikely FD has the funds to cover much of what is going on with Pattis & Crew.
Might be my imagination but I thought when NP took the case, it was stated it was pro bono. Otherwise you're right - it's already costing a fortune and it's just beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288