Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does cici mean, please @Spellbound?
I checked drivers and everything, thi s is a new laptop crazy keyboard, its a gamer and I don't game, so flies all over the place
I just watched it on the Fox link kindly donated..
i'm seriously creeped out by him.. he resembles a giant strong ectoplasm of horror to me.. a really dirty cloud of darkness. I'm surprised at the strength of my reaction. He has the super confidence that certain drugs bring... very dark, very spooky.

What does "cici" mean? I guess we both have to wonder ... it had to be a typo that the ipad corrected to whatever it wanted. It should have been "click the speaker icon for the audio (that I circled in green)

I'm sorry, I thought I had proofread, but I see more errors in there. Blushes ...

What does "cici" mean? I guess we both have to wonder ... it had to be a typo that the ipad corrected to whatever it wanted. It should have been "click the speaker icon for the audio (that I circled in green)

I'm sorry, I thought I had proofread, but I see more errors in there. Blushes ...
I thought it was a technical term I didn't know and I don't know most of them. Thanks. I klikt and klikt and klikt and nothing happened... Thanks.

"Zip Ties"
That could explain some things.

JMO
Because of the way he had to clean up his car so good, I think some or most of us think he hit her or did something to her in his car right after he picked her up to get her under his control. Whether he hit her with something or used a weapon like a knife or Tazer or something.

Then if she was still alive in the car, he may have had zip ties in the car to bind her hands and feet which would allow him to put her in the duffle bag before going back into his place. Using a duffle bag to take her to his apartment is almost identical to what he said in his reply post to the female soliciting someone to fake abduct/rape her for a sexual role playing escapade.

He posted that reply around the time Yingying went missing. It seems he was blending his fantasy role playing activities with real life and he was acting out on some of them for real.

If its true that his new GF helped introduce him to BDSM culture then it could not have come at a worse time as he was already delving into sick fantasies. She may have not realized how far off the deep end he was. There should have been some hints though.

I dont know much about the BDSM culture thankfully, except what little I have learned from watching movies and TV shows. My understanding is in a dominator/slave situation that there is usually a strict code word that is used to let the dominator know they are going too far and to stop.

I am surprised she did not get huge warning signs from him that he is a real dangerous person. Maybe she did. Her friends sure did by not letting him inside when he went visiting.

His girlfriend's friends refused to let him in???? How very perceptive of them and degrading for him. Where was this please?

I thought it was a technical term I didn't know and I don't know most of them. Thanks. I klikt and klikt and klikt and nothing happened... Thanks.

Well, you definitely made me giggle. What a tense week this trial has been. Thanks for your posts!! Now put your feet up tonight and get some rest. It has to be very late over there.

I wonder whether he kept her in the bathroom for a long time?
LIVE: The trial of Brendt Christensen, Day 5

Maybe. I have long believed that he bundled her up in the duffel bag, took her to a pre-prepared location, buried her, then returned with the duffel bag (more on that in a moment). I still think that is what he did, based on gas consumption. But disposal in his dumpster is possible. I have thought that putting her in his dumpster was too risky. Putting her there Friday night would be very risky. After three days, the smell would be strong enough to draw attention. If her stores her in his bathtub on ice, he retards decomposition, probably enough such that if he puts her in Sunday evening, the odor won’t yet be strong enough to draw attention by Monday morning when the trash is picked up.

He will almost certainly dismember her further to aid in removal. That has to be done in the tub, meaning she will remain in the bathroom for some time. Dismembering her further allows him the opportunity to further *advertiser censored* her decomposition: he can place her extremities and her head in separate white garbage bags, tie them up, then put them in the freezer. He can keep them there until right when he decides he has to put her in the dumpster. So: torso in the tub on ice, cut extremities in garbage bags and in the freezer. Torso bagged up when it’s time to take stuff out. All the parts in multiple white garbage bags dumped in the dumpster, then covered up with other trash. Parts are chilled/frozen, and won’t have time to advance in decomposition to the point of noticeiabilty before being picked up Monday morning. Then, clean up the tub and put some Drano down the drains before Michelle gets back. On the 13th, buy garbage bags to replace what you’ve used, and more Drano just to be sure - and have the maintenance guys come to treat the plAce for “mold growth” , further ensuring potential DNA evidence is destroyed.

I still think using the duffle to take her out and take her to a pre-selected spot, but storing he4 in the bathroom for a while and placing her in the dumpster is feasible. Can explain why he buys bags an$ Drano when he does. Can explain the cadaver dog alerting there, too

About the bag: why did he keep it? I think it’s simple. He liked it. He is caught on one of the tapes telling someone it’s a pretty sweet bag. Plus, it was 50 bucks or so, so he probably didn’t want to let go of it. However, if he roughed up YY and put her in it to take her into the apartment, she probably bled a little in it, not to mention her hair might be left in it. Same if he used it to transport her for burial. He retains it because he wants to keep it, then decides it has to disappear once he realizes they have vid of her getting into the car. It’s too dangerous to keep if the authorities start snooping around. Thus, the stupid “cat tree transport and it broke” story.

The dumb@ss had the smarts to dispose of it. Thankfully, his idiotic @ss wasn’t as bright when it came to the baseball bat.

Watch: Video released of Brendt Christensen questioned by FBI (55:02 min)

June 18th 2019

"URBANA, Ill. (WICS/WCCU) — More video evidence has been released in the Brendt Christensen trial....

The video above was recorded on June 15, 2017 - six days after Zhang disappeared...."

Video released of Brendt Christensen questioned by FBI

Thanks for finding this. I did my best to upload here, but failed.

Glad someone succeeded!

Well, you definitely made me giggle. What a tense week this trial has been. Thanks for your posts!! Now put your feet up tonight and get some rest. It has to be very late over there.
Total night owl and tends to be lots of sleepless nights here, animals everywhere!
It's turbulent for sure.
I don't think he will ever admit what he did with YY, that's all I'm interested in , really.. finding her. But as the evidence rolls in , it confirms his laziness as even deeper than we had anticipated...
The question is, did he drive again that day after having brought her home and did he bring her home immediately or take her somewhere else first?

Reading his random Facebook posts with the woman in a lonely marriage, you can tell he was butt hurt by Michelle wanting to leave him. Blaming her lack of interest in sex with him on their sex life being boring. Saying that some guys who are losers in a situation like this end up as “cuckolds”. But since HE is so good looking and muscular he doesn’t have that concern. But, in his narcissistic world, his 150 lb girlfriend is too big to dispose of and he’s “happy she’s doing cardio”. If you read between the lines, you see big, muscular, smart Brendt for what he really is- an insecure loser and bully who can’t keep a job or a woman. And don’t even get me started on his statements about not wanting to work. LWOP or DP and you’ve got your wish Brendt, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hasn't anyone mentioned poor Ying Ying's missing body in the trial???? Since they,opened with "he killed her," the least they could do is let the family know where he hid her remains. Is that asking too much?

I could hug you... YESSS where is she?? I find it incomprehensible that they have hours and hours of his phone calls, texts etc..and never once did he say exactly what he did with the body??

nother FBI Special Agent testifies-- this time, Douglas Seccombe. Works out of the Chicago office, says he was called to head down to BC's apartment in the early morning on 7/1/17, because the Champaign FBI team's search was running long @WCIA3
So Seccombe's team takes over the search. Christensen had already been arrested at this point. The government now presents several pictures of carpet inside BC's apartment where the search team used luminol to detect stains
Seccombe testifies that these stains were likely from cleaning product, as there was nothing visible to the naked eye. Then AUSA Eugene Miller starts presenting physical evidence from the cart..
Miller presents a cut out piece of carpet, piece of drywall, carpet tack board strip, and strip of baseboard. Seccombe testifies all were removed from BC's apartment
The underside of the carpet has a reddish-brown stain on it. Seccombe says it tests positive for blood. All the evidence was turned over to the FBI Springfield office for further testing

OK, I'm about to make my ignorance public here..Did the police find any of YY's blood or not?? And now I'll go even further....since the defenses' first words were...BC did it...( yeah I know we do have to go ahead and have the trial )..but..is there any way he could be found anything but guilty??

One further note....thanks so much to Kitty and DM and many of you for the updates and links..I actually considered going to the Urbana viewing area ( bout 10 miles for me ).. but I'm afraid I might make a scene..( I routinely scream at the TV too ) And also, seeing YY's mom in person would crush my heart.

OK...another question...if BC wasn't working and living offa his wife. What does she do to make money? Since I've seen posts that they were struggling monetarily..somewhat..why would they have an Astra and a Camaro? And yet their apartment looks like they just moved in.

Maybe. I have long believed that he bundled her up in the duffel bag, took her to a pre-prepared location, buried her, then returned with the duffel bag (more on that in a moment). I still think that is what he did, based on gas consumption. But disposal in his dumpster is possible. I have thought that putting her in his dumpster was too risky. Putting her there Friday night would be very risky. After three days, the smell would be strong enough to draw attention. If her stores her in his bathtub on ice, he retards decomposition, probably enough such that if he puts her in Sunday evening, the odor won’t yet be strong enough to draw attention by Monday morning when the trash is picked up.

He will almost certainly dismember her further to aid in removal. That has to be done in the tub, meaning she will remain in the bathroom for some time. Dismembering her further allows him the opportunity to further *advertiser censored* her decomposition: he can place her extremities and her head in separate white garbage bags, tie them up, then put them in the freezer. He can keep them there until right when he decides he has to put her in the dumpster. So: torso in the tub on ice, cut extremities in garbage bags and in the freezer. Torso bagged up when it’s time to take stuff out. All the parts in multiple white garbage bags dumped in the dumpster, then covered up with other trash. Parts are chilled/frozen, and won’t have time to advance in decomposition to the point of noticeiabilty before being picked up Monday morning. Then, clean up the tub and put some Drano down the drains before Michelle gets back. On the 13th, buy garbage bags to replace what you’ve used, and more Drano just to be sure - and have the maintenance guys come to treat the plAce for “mold growth” , further ensuring potential DNA evidence is destroyed.

I still think using the duffle to take her out and take her to a pre-selected spot, but storing he4 in the bathroom for a while and placing her in the dumpster is feasible. Can explain why he buys bags an$ Drano when he does. Can explain the cadaver dog alerting there, too

About the bag: why did he keep it? I think it’s simple. He liked it. He is caught on one of the tapes telling someone it’s a pretty sweet bag. Plus, it was 50 bucks or so, so he probably didn’t want to let go of it. However, if he roughed up YY and put her in it to take her into the apartment, she probably bled a little in it, not to mention her hair might be left in it. Same if he used it to transport her for burial. He retains it because he wants to keep it, then decides it has to disappear once he realizes they have vid of her getting into the car. It’s too dangerous to keep if the authorities start snooping around. Thus, the stupid “cat tree transport and it broke” story.

The dumb@ss had the smarts to dispose of it. Thankfully, his idiotic @ss wasn’t as bright when it came to the baseball bat.

He wanted the bag because he was going to look for another victim. Reuse, if no one was on his tail. Someone on his tail, then it became hot. Had to get rid of it.

One further note....thanks so much to Kitty and DM and many of you for the updates and links..I actually considered going to the Urbana viewing area ( bout 10 miles for me ).. but I'm afraid I might make a scene..( I routinely scream at the TV too ) And also, seeing YY's mom in person would crush my heart.

I still want to try and get to a session, but unfortunately, this week and last week have been awful in terms of being swamped with work. Thankfully the press has been doing a decent job with updates, and exhibits have been made available. I wish more of the rough drafts of court transcripts were made available, but eventually those will be available to review at some point, too.

As far as I know, her mom is actually watching in Peoria at a viewing area outside the courtroom. After being in Peoria in person for the first day of jury selection, they returned to Urbana to watch on TV, then evidently stopped going completely because jury selection is as boring as watching paint dry and nothing of note was happening. Since the beginning of the trial proper, they have been watching in Peoria. They will probably return to Urbana for the break between the guilt phase and the sentencing phase, then stay in Peoria again for the duration of the sentencing phase.

He wanted the bag because he was going to look for another victim. Reuse, if no one was on his tail. Someone on his tail, then it became hot. Had to get rid of it.

Like I said; he liked it. That's part of why he liked it. Very useful for his application.

I think he was a total novice and had never done *anything* like this before -but I do think he was eventually going to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88