WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Updated Charley Project link - Joseph David Wolfgang Pichler – The Charley Project

JQbhlkA.png

Wish there was more information regarding his friends. It is kind of weird his friends say he was in a good mood but then he calls one of them and is inconsolable?
I do not think he jumped off that bridge, if he did the impact wouldn't have killed him. Maybe if he was under the influence of something he could have drowned. Surely would have seen him walking to the bridge or standing on it? I read that he was experimenting with drugs and alcohol at the time he disappeared, drug deal gone wrong with his friends? His apartment was left open, they didn't mention if anything was stolen or out of the ordinary, other than the light being on.

Also, there is a bus route and ferry close to where he left his car, maybe he left?

The Disappearance of a Former Child Actor | Missing #23
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...2_years_ago_today_january_5th_2006_actor_joe/
The Disappearance Of Joseph Pichler

Hi Essex! Thanks for joining us here and posting on Joe's case!

Very little investigation was done on Joe's case, actually. They ruled it a suicide very early on, despite many clues to the contrary. I really wish they would do some more investigating.

Joe did receive a large amount of money from a trust fund after he turned 18 (http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pichler_joseph.html). He used a lot of that to get a car and apartment, but he also had a job.

Robbery is a possible motive, for sure. Some valuable trading cards were missing from Joe's car, as well as his apartment. But nothing of extreme value was taken.

Did anyone try to find the missing MTG cards that were stolen, like checking stores where the cards could be traded or sold?

Welcome to Joe's thread- I hope you can put some new perspectives in place and a new set of eyes always helps! ALso, so glad to FINALLY have a MTG gamer on board. We had TONS of questions in the beginning that were answered by some nice people on the MTG board.

As far as the other board, I spent a whole weekend and went thru each 'players' thread and they all signed up within a week of eachother and its just a cruel game- They are mocking Joe and a couple others, but I have 5 pages of notes somewhere if you think they would be useful- I came to the conclusion it was a hoax, and they all list their locations as states all the close prox to eachother (WA, OR, WI, CO, ID, etc). They have a widely-distrubuted pic of Joe in fron of the Christmas tree and what kid in their 20s would use that pic? I think that says a lot right there- ITS A JOKE!! :( I also called BPD and passed it on to Det Davis.
do you happen to still have these notes?

Sept. 25, 2023

JOE Pichler's acting career seemed to be going from strength to strength before he suddenly vanished nearly two decades ago.

The child star mysteriously disappeared without a trace five years after his last starring role in the iconic Beethoven franchise.

1695767139804.jpeg

There's an element in this that may have been overlooked. When Joe called Justin in the early hours and made him write down what was seemingly a non sensical message, that later turned out to be the name of one of these Magic Gathering cards. What if that was a message? I don't know anything about the cards but maybe the meaning of that card holds a clue or answer.
I dunno....Wed need to know what the message was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back