GUILTY NV - Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, found deceased, Las Vegas, 31 May 2019 *Arrests*

The "last seen" marker on the google map from NAMUS just puts a marker at the center of the last known zip code area, which for Esmeralda was 89148. If you look at the google maps for zip code 89148, it includes the intersection of Durango & Pebble, and the center of that zip code area is where the NAMUS marker is:

Google Maps
she went missing from her home i think. I checked the clark county assessor records for 2018 and then cross checked the street view to photos esmeralda posted and she lives basically at that intersection. I am not sure im allowed to post address or screenshots of that since m new.

I am beginning to wonder if this is a real case? I have seen others where nothing is out for news about them much etc. and no missing posters pushed hard and so forth, but even then, they have a bit more than there is in this one. I looked for news a few times last week and could find nothing. Has she been found or something? I don't do much for other forums, maybe family is active online elsewhere looking for her?

Just wondering and jmo.

I am beginning to wonder if this is a real case? I have seen others where nothing is out for news about them much etc. and no missing posters pushed hard and so forth, but even then, they have a bit more than there is in this one. I looked for news a few times last week and could find nothing. Has she been found or something? I don't do much for other forums, maybe family is active online elsewhere looking for her?

Just wondering and jmo.

Her brother has posted about Esmeralda missing on his twitter account, and has posted much more frequently on his FB account. He has gotten a good number of shares, and one of the posts had 80 comments/replies and over 500 shares, which is quite a lot attention for a personal post about a missing adult. Her brother replied to a comment asking if Esmeralda was still missing, and just one week ago he stated that Esmeralda was still missing. LVMPD has not had Esmeralda's missing information posted to their FB page, at least that I could find.

Her brother has posted about Esmeralda missing on his twitter account, and has posted much more frequently on his FB account. He has gotten a good number of shares, and one of the posts had 80 comments/replies and over 500 shares, which is quite a lot attention for a personal post about a missing adult. Her brother replied to a comment asking if Esmeralda was still missing, and just one week ago he stated that Esmeralda was still missing. LVMPD has not had Esmeralda's missing information posted to their FB page, at least that I could find.

Thank you, so there is some activity by family, etc. I can find nothing in news searches, etc. of any kind.

Police say a man was seen with Gonzalez at a local business, and he is the last known person to have spoken with her. Detectives are working to identify this man to see if he might have information that could lead to finding Gonzalez.

Las Vegas police ask for help to find person of interest in missing woman case

b3bdc418-19e2-4cb1-b8c4-2a54e523feb9-large16x9_attempttoidentify1.png

I get lost on her (NSFW) Instagram. So boggled by that life, but not judging at all. I’m so sad she hasn’t gotten much coverage, it’s been two months and I’m extremely worried this incredibly attractive human has been consumed by someone’s evil and it feels like this case hasn’t gotten traction at all...
Hoping for some (good) news soon!!! Sigh

Gonzalez says his sister suffers from two mental disorders. In the weeks leading up to her disappearance, she was off her medications.

"She is diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder," Gonzalez says.

Although it has been more than two months she vanished family members and loved ones hope that she will be found alive. Gonzalez's only concern is that she may be confused and scared.
[...]

Smith says the photos police provided are from inside the BMW dealership. He also says he is not worried investigators wanting to interview him because all he did was offer Gonzalez a ride.

"It's funny and crazy they're looking for me. It's silly," Smith says.

Smith told 13 Action News he was going to call the police and collaborate.

Man says he has 'nothing to do' with disappearance

Police say a man was seen with Gonzalez at a local business, and he is the last known person to have spoken with her. Detectives are working to identify this man to see if he might have information that could lead to finding Gonzalez.

Las Vegas police ask for help to find person of interest in missing woman case

b3bdc418-19e2-4cb1-b8c4-2a54e523feb9-large16x9_attempttoidentify1.png
looks like they found him according to this article, or atleast the news station did..

News spoke to the man, Brent Smith, police say could be the last person to have see her before she went missing. He claims he has nothing to do with the young woman's disappearance.

Smith lives across the street from Gonzalez. He says she asked him for a ride to a local dealership because "she got locked out of her car" and gave her a ride. He admits he didn't hesitate to help her.

Smith adds Gonzalez told him other neighbors "said no" to her when she asked them for a ride as well.

"That was it. I gave her a ride back home, unlocked her car door. That was it," Smith says.

"It's funny and crazy they're looking for me. It's silly," Smith says.

Smith told 13 Action News he was going to call the police and collaborate.
Man says he has 'nothing to do' with disappearance

If the last place she was seen was at the dealership with this man, why is her clothing last wearing listed as “lingerie”?
Also, I haven’t seen any info on locating or missing this car she needed to get unlocked? Did she take off during a possible episode? Or did this man take advantage of her once they got back to their neighborhood? Asked her inside for a drink or something?

This girl was an exotic dancerand worked at Palomino, so the fact she was wearing lingerie and disappeared near her residence likely means she had been back from work the day she disappeared.

If you look at her NSFW Instagram you would never think this girl would have any sort of mental problems let alone take medications for it.

But if her mental disorders were severe enough, and she stopped taking her medications, only God knows what could've happened to her or what she could've doneto herself during one of her mental episodes or breakdowns.

From her IG stories this girl had everything going her way: a house, a car, a steady income, a college education, ambition, and had applied for a marriage license with a local entrepreneur in the weeks before her disappearance.

She was not shy to flaunt herself and all the things her work and effort were providing. But perhaps this may have attracted the wrong crowd of followers that could mean her harm.

What a shame, but hopefully this case takes a turn for the best.

Quick update: I have been sharing her poster every time I see it, but today I realized I haven't seen her brother post lately. I went to the Find Esmeralda Gonzalez page, but it's gone/deleted. Local news is not reporting she has been found, and NAMUS is still up.

There's a Facebook page dedicated to finding Esmeralda with some new posts in the last few days. Find Esmeralda Gonzalez

I'm surprised there's not more news about her going missing. Her Instagram (@esmeralda_merlot) has more than 300,000 followers! I guess the story just hasn't been picked up for whatever reason.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back