Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

I live in this area and I'll say this... Our media/law enforcement sort of suck when it comes to missing persons. I wondered why they didn't give more info. From what I found, Jill worked at Oasis Wellness Center. Oasis Wellness Center - Menasha Area - Alignable
I'm not sure if that's current but neither of them seem to be on social media. But even if they aren't, surely they must know someone who is and you'd think that they would post something. The people who go missing in this area aren't given a chance because the authorities don't give out any info. Then, you hear nothing for months until their remains are found in another city who actually does report news.
I second this. I grew up in Waupaca County and there was a MP case that literally was not reported on until six months after it happened, even though it was multiple endangered minors. This whole area needs to get it together in terms of investigating MP cases.

Mother and daughter missing from Outagamie County

References that the two were last seen in Menasha, WI at the mother's store.
Assuming the phones were at home and they were at their store- first thing I would do is go home (at lunch?) and get the phones. Does the route between the two locations have places where a car could go off the road and remain hidden?

Assuming the phones were at home and they were at their store- first thing I would do is go home (at lunch?) and get the phones. Does the route between the two locations have places where a car could go off the road and remain hidden?
Yes. It's about a 17 mile trip from Dale to Menasha, and to get across Hwy 10 one has to cross a bridge over a large body of water. Only way in and out of Menasha from Dale is Hwy 10.

I can see either one of them leaving their phone behind on accident, but both of them? at the same time? I wonder if they are not escaping a controlling home life? I didn't catch what he said in the press conference about their adopted son; did anyone else? The problem with live video is you can't rewind!

I can see either one of them leaving their phone behind on accident, but both of them? at the same time? I wonder if they are not escaping a controlling home life? I didn't catch what he said in the press conference about their adopted son; did anyone else? The problem with live video is you can't rewind!

He said the son moved to Missouri and now he thinks he's in California--and that, something like, adoptions don't always work out.

Last seen at "the shop", phones at home. They could have gone home and something happened there, which would explain why the phones were at the house, they could have been too. I wonder if there were any texts/calls/usage on their phones during that time. IMO

Thanks so much for this link!
I recommend that everyone watch the pc w/ the husband.
He provides a lot of information.
A lot.

Interesting.
I agree! I just realized he didn't report them missing until the next morning! He sure made a lot of phone calls to them, so those can be proven (or disproven (is that a word?)).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back