Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what happened. The first attorney FD had was emphasizing that she had mental issues, as if she took off. There’s a photo on Fore’s website that shows the Dulos family next to a Black Suburban. I always thought that Jennifer was in the photo and thought how nice that it was still on the website. Then, somebody on here said that was actually MT in the photo. Who better to drive Jennifer’s Suburban to Waveny Park than the woman who looks exactly like her? FD could have waited in the field across the street with the body. I tend to think that he used the Suburban registered to him. MOO
Can you give a time frame for this theory so that it can be compared with known data points?

Wouldn't an unfamiliar red truck really stand out in a cul de sac?
Very possible. Again there are a lot of things that would stand out but we don’t know what tips have been reported to LE. They have received over 700 tips. We simply don’t know what any eye witnesses noticed or didn’t notice if there was no CCTV to catch it.

I think a lot of people are thinking “I would have noticed a red truck. I would have noticed a jogger. I would have seen who exited her Chevy Suburban when it was dumped on Lapham Road.etc...” and that’s great if people did see and did notice but more often than not that’s very rarely the case.

Especially if the red truck in question had the look and feel of a construction vehicle. Just a thought.

It’s all very frustrating. But even if someone noticed some of those critical things LE isn’t saying and they still have to back up what was reported and seen the best they can with other evidence.

FD is a runner, so three miles should not have been a problem for him. At first I imagined MT as his getaway driver, but if her alibi is confirmed that seems less probable. IMO he must have approached the house in a way that JD did not see him (i.e. not in his car). If she wasn't t0tally surprised, she could have dialed for help. As for the timeline, if he really was at home at 9am, he couldn't have arrived to NC in time.

This may be super far fetched. But. It struck me from the beginning that JD and MT have similar bone structure (face, profile, neck). Also similar to his first wife, HA. Perhaps FD has a type.

So, re theory of MT being the getaway driver. I can envision a scenario where MT drives JDs car posing as JD. MT driving the 2017 Black Suburban with JD’s body. And FD disguised, ducking, or- more likely, he was not in the car.

If MT drove JDs car and FD took JD in the red truck, MT could look like JD getting out of JDs car at Waveny.

Do we have confirmation from LE that MTs alibis checked out? Or is alibi story purely from NP?

Why would he park her SUV in the presence of a potential witness? Would he not expect his employee to be interviewed?
he had other properties in NC - he could have parked it there. Logistics are killing me on this one - JMO
ETA - need to go look for which property the employee worked at - I'm sure it was in MSM IIRC

Sure, se probably went along with his plan at some point, but a mastermind? I don't believe that.
Perhaps MT’s alibi, friend she returned her purse to is the loan officer! Or the other alibi, friend in Simsbury! She may be willing to lie thus opening up the timeframe for all kinds of “business!”

Last edited:
The IRS would be onto him as soon as JD alerted them to how he was conducting business, and what he was taking out of the business to support himself. And I think she would have done it, even if it hurt her. The IRS would have looked at the most recent filings and would have gone back as far as they were permitted to go. That may have put JD on the hook for more taxes and penalties, but she could pay it. And she could have possibly made a case that she didn’t know even if she signed the joint tax returns. She had nothing to do with the business filings, though, because she wasn’t an owner of the business, even though her father essentially paid for everything, and I don’t doubt that some of JD’s yearly $400k may have paid some business expenses. I really think he was facing prison time for financial improprieties, and he wasn’t going to let her do that to him-no way
It’s VERY possible the IRS and other taxing authorities were on to him in early stages, filed requests for information and documents and he stalled them too. He certainly has a pattern. Yes, she could voluntarily go to IRS in a whistleblower type fashion, but they needed the data. Now LE likely has the goods and can escalate referrals. Bet they will be able to turn accountants and bankers to fill in the pieces. Oh this would be a sweet appetizer to get him back behind bars while LE solidifies the murder case.

The IRS would be onto him as soon as JD alerted them to how he was conducting business, and what he was taking out of the business to support himself. And I think she would have done it, even if it hurt her. The IRS would have looked at the most recent filings and would have gone back as far as they were permitted to go. That may have put JD on the hook for more taxes and penalties, but she could pay it. And she could have possibly made a case that she didn’t know even if she signed the joint tax returns. She had nothing to do with the business filings, though, because she wasn’t an owner of the business, even though her father essentially paid for everything, and I don’t doubt that some of JD’s yearly $400k may have paid some business expenses. I really think he was facing prison time for financial improprieties, and he wasn’t going to let her do that to him-no way
Yes, well, she did not file the motion until two weeks before she was murdered so she never got the chance.

Hopefully they have been alerted by now, though. Imo

I would like to say something regarding his business filings and why there maybe are none for 2018/2019. The business filing report is basically a yearly thing where you're supposed to pay $150 to tell the state you are conducting business and have business income/sales and say if there are any updates to the business owners/officers. He will just receive penalty letters asking why he didn't file for 2018 and 2019 and ask if his business is still running/collected any sales. If not, then you would send the letter back saying no business conducted. Many companies who have consultant type business have these state filings sent to them that are well overdue. States can take up to 5 years to catch up on these people who forget to do the state filings.

If you check out his 2012 state filing it was late and done in 2013.
Connecticut law requires all business entities – including Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, and Limited Liability Partnerships – to file annual reports.
Failure to file annual reports subjects the business entity to possible administrative dissolution and will prevent you from obtaining a Certificate of Legal Existence (Good Standing) for the business.
Annual Report Page

Did anyone post this 14 minute NP interview?
We should save it in case it gets shut down and erased again . IMO

Interview: Attorney Norm Pattis answers questions about Dulos case
NP said FD is a great cook. And he said the housekeeper cleaned the house and was in JD house for hours!!!!

My biggest takeaway from this is that the burden of proof is on the state. If the state hasn’t uncovered solid evidence against FD the state might not be able to bring forward murder charges. We know what the motive is, but I don’t think there’s evidence to prove opportunity. FD’s timeline on the morning of May 24th and no body are the big issues for the state right now.
jmo

Last edited:
Wouldn't an unfamiliar red truck really stand out in a cul de sac?
I live on a cul de sac in moderately wooded area on creek outside of Philly. 5 homes,at least 1 to 4 acres each. Not a dissimilar area. At school drop off time there are so many trucks, lawn guys and workers, I can’t keep track of them. And they’re always changing! If questioned, I could never recall who was out there from day to day. And we can’t forget he had the altered plates.

Sure, se probably went along with his plan at some point, but a mastermind? I don't believe that.

Me either

FD was the one that was being sued and having his gravy train taken away

FD was the one who was probably being embarrassed publicly, Home’s weren’t selling bills weren’t being paid....

People in the building and real estate communities were no doubt talking

FD had limited parental right and Was likely angry about the things that had been revealed by JD in court

FD was the one with murder and revenge fantasies, according to JD

FD was the one that was ordered to disclose his financials in court

It doesn’t take a psychologist to see what FDs likely state of mind was leading up to those events on the 24th.

This was FDs murderous plot and cold blooded execution, if anyone else was involved they are certainly culpable for their actions.

With that said, I can almost guarantee that MT was probably not too broken up with the idea of not having to deal with JD any longer

But it’s clear as mud who was the driving force IMO

And it ain’t MT

Last edited:
Do we have confirmation from LE that MTs alibis checked out? Or is alibi story purely from NP?

I think MT's alibi was first mentioned in a Hartford Courant article:

"Investigators are confident Troconis, whose relationship with Dulos was cited in the couple’s divorce proceedings, was not in New Canaan on May 24. They know around 9:15 a.m. that day she was bringing a purse back to a friend who had left it at the Jefferson Crossing home the night before. Police also know that Troconis visited another friend in Simsbury sometime between 10:30 and 11 that morning."

The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

My biggest takeaway from this is that the burden of proof is on the state. If the state hasn’t uncovered solid evidence against FD the state might not be able to bring forward murder charges. We know what the motive is, but I don’t think there’s evidence to prove opportunity. FD’s timeline on the morning of May 24th and no body are the big issue for the state right now.
jmo

We don't know what law enforcement knows.

Very possible. Again there are a lot of things that would stand out but we don’t know what tips have been reported to LE. They have received over 700 tips. We simply don’t know what any eye witnesses noticed or didn’t notice if there was no CCTV to catch it.

I think a lot of people are thinking “I would have noticed a red truck. I would have noticed a jogger. I would have seen who exited her Chevy Suburban when it was dumped on Lapham Road.etc...” and that’s great if people did see and did notice but more often than not that’s very rarely the case.

Especially if the red truck in question had the look and feel of a construction vehicle. Just a thought.

It’s all very frustrating. But even if someone noticed some of those critical things LE isn’t saying and they still have to back up what was reported and seen the best they can with other evidence.

I think people don’t notice these things. I would only notice a jogger if it is someone I see regularly, like the older guy I see whenever I drive in a certain direction from my house-no matter what time of day, I see this guy. I don’t take a mental note of anybody else. It just doesn’t register. Everyone else’s mileage may vary, though.

We don't know what law enforcement knows.
My biggest takeaway from this is that the burden of proof is on the state. If the state hasn’t uncovered solid evidence against FD the state might not be able to bring forward murder charges. We know what the motive is, but I don’t think there’s evidence to prove opportunity. FD’s timeline on the morning of May 24th and no body are the big issue for the state right now.
jmo
And I doubt we will until a murder warrant is issued - this police force is leakproof it seems IMO

I live on a cul de sac in moderately wooded area on creek outside of Philly. 5 homes,at least 1 to 4 acres each. Not a dissimilar area. At school drop off time there are so many trucks, lawn guys and workers, I can’t keep track of them. And they’re always changing! If questioned, I could never recall who was out there from day to day. And we can’t forget he had the altered plates.
The houses are set WAY back from the street, and I'm sure people are not looking out of their windows every morning. And I don't think he necessarily drove the red truck up to the house, although it's possible.

Just for reference about seeing FD jogging would stick out like a sore thumb.

Last night on the way home from my sons little league game I saw a person running along our road.

Now we live out in the country, rural road and fairly uncommon to see someone running down our road.

I noticed, but honestly didn’t pay much attention other than to slowdown etc.

Do you think I could tell you the clothes they were wearing or much detail, not a chance.

The best I can do is tell you it seemed to be a middle aged male in a dark colored shirt and shorts

Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members