Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

Mother and daughter missing from Outagamie County

References that the two were last seen in Menasha, WI at the mother's store.
So now they were last seen at a storage facility? From that article you posted:

Kelly Rousseau--the husband of Jill and father of Jordan--held a news conference Wednesday. CLICK HERE to watch. He says that he believes his wife and daughter were abducted.

Rousseau says Jill and Jordan were last seen pulling into a storage facility in Menasha. At about 3:45 p.m., surveillance cameras captured Jill pull their Ford Expedition into the storage facility and back up. The tailgate opens. Kelly says nothing happened until they drove away from the facility about 15 minutes later, about 4 p.m.

The vehicle was seen turning right and traveling north on Racine, which becomes Valley Rd. Kelly Rousseau says that's the last known sighting of Jill and Jordan.

I hope some of you longtime sleuths are watching the press conference the husband is giving. I'm curious what everyone is thinking and looking forward to the discussion.

WATCH LIVE: Investigation continues into disappearance of Outagamie County women

Husband/Dad:
"It's way out of character."
"It's just so unusual."
"This is weird."

When asked to describe Jill (wife):
"She's very analytical."

When asked to describe Jordan (daughter):
"She's a social butterfly. She loves to dance...she loves being around people."

States Jill's credit cards haven't been used...either her personal or business.
Confirms that Jordan does live w/ them.

"At this point, I just want to know that they're alive."

When asked by a reporter what he thinks happened to them:
"My opinion is that they were abducted."

Last edited:
Husband/Dad:
"It's way out of character."
"This is weird."

When asked to describe Jill:
"She's very analytical."

When asked to describe Jordan:
"She's a social butterfly. She loves to dance...she loves being around people."

He says "It's way out of character" then waits until the next day to report them missing?

@Steelslady I am not certain, but I think they own a storage facility that is next to her shop.

I can tell you that if my husband was due home after being out of town, and he returned to not find me home (and the chickens loose), he wouldn't just call "the shop" and assume I planned to stay the night if I didn't make it home. He would get in the car and drive over there if I wasn't answering the phone, and I didn't have my cell phone. I don't usually play this game (what would you do) because we are all different, but this is definitely strange.

Last edited:
He is talking about the video, but why isn't he showing it? I'd also like to see video from other days that shows her "routine" of backing in. I wish the cameramen were showing the area, rather than him pointing...

ETA: Why were they zooming in on his ring, and the ring on the girl that speaks after he does?

So now they were last seen at a storage facility? From that article you posted:

Kelly Rousseau--the husband of Jill and father of Jordan--held a news conference Wednesday. CLICK HERE to watch. He says that he believes his wife and daughter were abducted.

Rousseau says Jill and Jordan were last seen pulling into a storage facility in Menasha. At about 3:45 p.m., surveillance cameras captured Jill pull their Ford Expedition into the storage facility and back up. The tailgate opens. Kelly says nothing happened until they drove away from the facility about 15 minutes later, about 4 p.m.

The vehicle was seen turning right and traveling north on Racine, which becomes Valley Rd. Kelly Rousseau says that's the last known sighting of Jill and Jordan.
In the PC the father says that Jordan was driving. But here it says Jill the mom was driving.

In the PC the father says that Jordan was driving. But here it says Jill the mom was driving.
That also says he was at a wedding, but he says on the video that he was at a funeral. The written article does not agree with what I have actually seen him say. I don't think they are accurately reporting what he said. (Shocking, I know. /sarcasm)

I haven’t had a chance yet to read all the articles or watch the PC, but from the basic information presented so far, I expect this case (and thread) to blow up in the media fast. Mother AND daughter missing, etc.

I have seen in the past LE purposely and strategically encourage and advise the suspected perp to talk in a PC, while not advising him of their strong suspicion. I am NOT saying that’s the case here.

I know that overpass cams were mentioned recently in several other cases here. I just wanted to point out that Wisconsin is a state that has and frequently uses these cameras, especially on major highways. If I were LE, I'd be looking at camera footage if it's available from both stoplights and Hwy 10.
I currently live in a town of similar size to Menasha, and we have stoplight cams on our main drag (state rd. 164) which is similar in scope to Hwy 10. I know that our local news stations are able to get this footage and use it for broadcasts in the case of an emergency (e.g. a semi truck blew up today on the interstate and they've had a live feed of the overpass cams for the last 3 hours) and LE has grabbed license plate numbers off of these cams as well.

During the press conference I believe the husband said at least 3x that the hatch of the Expedition was “so nice” because it keeps you dry from the rain. He almost seemed giddy at the end. Everyone handles things differently - I don’t think any of us know how we’d react (in front of press) if a family member went missing, but it all struck me as odd. Got a weird feeling. Hoping they are found soon.

MOO

During the press conference I believe the husband said at least 3x that the hatch of the Expedition was “so nice” because it keeps you dry from the rain. He almost seemed giddy at the end. Everyone handles things differently - I don’t think any of us know how we’d react (in front of press) if a family member went missing, but it all struck me as odd. Got a weird feeling. Hoping they are found soon.

MOO
Ugh. just reading that sent chills up my spine.

I watched this twice. I may watch a third time. I am still deciding what I think.

Chickens out. Did not leave for a long time. But backed up in normal habit, do I have that right, to the storage facility? Never saw doors open or anyone get out but saw back open and close.

Phones at home. He did not worry overly until next morning apparently. Must be normal or not too odd to find both phones at home.

Mentioning taking family trips included home schooling trips. I am guessing he is talking awhile back because this girl is 21?

An adopted son they seem to have no contact with.

The friend of Jordan's seemed devastated. She made me cry.

Nothing meant by any of the above, just pointing out some things.

Jmo.

I haven’t had a chance yet to read all the articles or watch the PC, but from the basic information presented so far, I expect this case (and thread) to blow up in the media fast. Mother AND daughter missing, etc.

I have seen in the past LE purposely and strategically encourage and advise the suspected perp to talk in a PC, while not advising him of their strong suspicion. I am NOT saying that’s the case here.
Well..........I need to know for sure that the son is alive and well.

I am sure LE is on top of this and is checking for the son's whereabouts right now. If he's missing himself without a trace, then something is extremely hinky. If he's ok, where was he when they went missing? If he was far away, then obviously he would be cleared.

Just interesting that the son might be in Missouri or California. hhmmmmm

I'll be honest:

I don't know what to make of what I've just watched here.

This could be a voluntary missing scenario.

Or not.

JMO.

I don’t either.

Usually I can say with confidence if we are being lied too; I can’t do that here.

Two things concern me, but may simply be the way this guy communicates:

The “salesman” like way in which this guy talks (hand motions, facial expressions).

The minutes upon minutes of extraneous information.

Might be nothing though.

I watched this twice. I may watch a third time. I am still deciding what I think.

Chickens out. Did not leave for a long time. But backed up in normal habit, do I have that right, to the storage facility? Never saw doors open or anyone get out but saw back open and close.

Phones at home. He did not worry overly until next morning apparently. Must be normal or not too odd to find both phones at home.

Mentioning taking family trips included home schooling trips. I am guessing he is talking awhile back because this girl is 21?

An adopted son they seem to have no contact with.

The friend of Jordan's seemed devastated. She made me cry.

Nothing meant by any of the above, just pointing out some things.

Jmo.

He acted like his daughter was a little kid. He said “of course she should be driving the Expedition” because she was young and needed “more experience”. He talks about her like she is 15, not 21.

Also an observation of how the daughter’s friend was dressed, is there a religious angle to this? He also mentioned his daughter sews then takes naps on the futons in the basement.

Then the part about one of the futons having looked like it had been slept on? That he felt it? Reminded me of the story of Goldilocks, like he wondered who slept in the bed.

IMO

Watching a third time. He may be nervous and definitely worried about his family but the Hudson talk does not make sense. He called her, he reached her, he would be home in four hours and that would put the call at at something like 4:30, home at 8:30 as he says. Reporter asked and he said no, call was earlier. He also after that stopped and had supper with friends. It is probably simply confusion and stress that he is under but I have watched it like three times now and he should clarify it.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back