Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was the same housekeeper JD had used when living with FD, maybe he could've just told NP. OR he met the housekeeper coming to get the children for supervised visits. MOO.
good point but I do wonder if he really spoke with her - I would think LE would have told her not to discuss it? I don't know how that works though.

“James Rovella was Hartford’s police chief in 2015 when he knew expanding the department’s surveillance cameras on city streets would help reduce and solve crimes.

But he didn’t realize the state-of-the-art camera system installed three years ago would play a pivotal role in recovering evidence in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. The New Canaan mother of five has been missing for nearly a month and police believe she was the victim of a serious crime based on the blood they found in her garage.” The Middletown Press

God bless James Rovella (and all the forward thinking law enforcement officials)
WE NEED THIS IN EVERY U.S. CITY. The cameras have made this case so far imho. Fotis & Michelle were CLUELESS about being filmed dumping all those blood-soaked evidence bags (and God knows what else) in the Hartford dumpsters.

That crossed my mind, but after I heard he was pinging during Hartford odyssey then I realized he didn’t know how to turn off his phone. So I believe he was exactly where it pinged!
Or... they forgot to turn them off when they left for Hartford. Sort of like always forgetting at least one of the things you go to the grocery store for.

Can some locals shed light on what time the sun sets in CT around May 24? I’m wondering if the footage is not clear enough to read FD license plate that’s why they’re holding out any murder charges in addition to no body parts found... I read somewhere that the footage captured his raptor having some sticker but maybe they need the plates to be read clearly too. Just wondering

Not a bad theory. So why didn't he get rid of the bloody towels/clothing/sponges at the same time? Because he put her in the water?

I believe he took her body somewhere and went on to do other stuff. Then later that night after MT was sleeping or very early in the am went to where the banging was heard. Put her in a 55 gallon drum or even fabricated a metal box then took it to a boat launch. He may have even loaded it all on a trailer. Then he could have backed the trailer in and pushed it into the water.

Can some locals shed light on what time the sun sets in CT around May 24? I’m wondering if the footage is not clear enough to read FD license plate that’s why they’re holding out any murder charges in addition to no body parts found... I read somewhere that the footage captured his raptor having some sticker but maybe they need the plates to be read clearly too. Just wondering
8:28 PM
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (EDT)
Sunset in Hartford, CT
I'm not local but just googled it. Depending on the camera quality at the time they were spotted IMO they have a good picture. I wonder if Hartford has released footage before so we could see the results of the camera quality?

Did anyone post this 14 minute NP interview?
We should save it in case it gets shut down and erased again . IMO

Interview: Attorney Norm Pattis answers questions about Dulos case
NP said FD is a great cook. And he said the housekeeper cleaned the house and was in JD house for hours!!!!

Thanks for posting!
SO interesting to watch. Norm is SMOOTH and working hard to be likable and firm but he is definitely STRESSED when discussing Fotis and the case. (Notice furrowed brow when answering questions) THE MORE STRESSED NORM IS THE MORE FURROWED HIS BROW IS.
He was MUCH LESS stressed when talking about the prosecutor (flattering the prosecutor and talking about the prosecutor’s strategy.)

8:28 PM
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (EDT)
Sunset in Hartford, CT
I'm not local but just googled it. Depending on the camera quality at the time they were spotted IMO they have a good picture. I wonder if Hartford has released footage before so we could see the results of the camera quality?
Yes, this is accurate. There would have been enough light to see around 7:15-7:45. I'm not posting it for here for obvious reasons, but my husband sent me a photo of our daughter and her friend outside near Hartford at 7:17pm on 5/24, and it's still sunny out (it doesn't even look cloudy or remotely dim).

according to google, sunset was 8:24 pm on 5/24/19...in NC

Thanks everyone for the answer! Does anyone recall seeing the screen cap of the video? I vaguely recall seeing a photo of a truck and i think MT . But now it seems like all the media removed it ..

I didn't see the video too but I believe they released a screen cap of it. And now I can't pull it up anymore.

I believe he took her body somewhere and went on to do other stuff. Then later that night after MT was sleeping or very early in the am went to where the banging was heard. Put her in a 55 gallon drum or even fabricated a metal box then took it to a boat launch. He may have even loaded it all on a trailer. Then he could have backed the trailer in and pushed it into the water.

That’s very possible! The only thing is after you commit a murder, then you would want to be seen by a lot of people with airtight alibi. Was anyone at 80 Mountain Spring Road or was he alone for 2.5 hours only to return later that day? Maybe he was anxious and went water skiing at crack of dawn when the water is smooth like glass.

ITA! The loud metal banging could’ve been the opening and closing of the trailer door. I’ve rented a Uhaul trailer before and it certainly makes a loud metal banging sound. FD has one at the Sturbridge property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa