Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

Why would his mind go to abduction vs. accident?

Surely, a car accident would be the most likely explanation given the circumstances, which according to him were not out of the ordinary.

Also, they were both supposedly last seen on camera in the SUV, per his reports, which should further indicate a car accident as the most likely explanation for them being missing.

There was nothing amiss at the house, according to him.
So why this immediate leap to the abduction scenario?

Such a statistically low probability of abduction...and this guy saying he's "a problem-solver" jumps to that as the likeliest explanation?

Troubling.

JMO.
DBM

If I were the husband and I arrived home to an empty house with no note and cell phones left behind, I would ask myself where would they both be going on a quick trip in the direction they were headed?

I am NOT familiar with the area, so I don't know what is close by.

My quick trips sometimes are:

-grocery store
-fast food
-bank machine
-get supplies for school project
-pharmacy
-gas up car

The presser was 'off' and I will say no more.

Reserving more judgement until I know more.

JMO

ETA
FOUND!!
GREAT NEWS!!
I hope this ends in a happy reunion.

Last edited:
Outagamie County Sheriff's Department
Yesterday at 11:27 AM ·
************Missing Mother and Daughter Found Safe**************
The missing mother and daughter from the Dale area have been found safe. Law enforcement is communicating with them and they are no longer believed to be in danger.
We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support from the community. Word spread quickly and the concern was clearly visible.
No further information can be released at this time.
-Sgt. Nathan Borman

Outagamie County Sheriff's Department
Yesterday at 11:27 AM ·
************Missing Mother and Daughter Found Safe**************
The missing mother and daughter from the Dale area have been found safe. Law enforcement is communicating with them and they are no longer believed to be in danger.
We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support from the community. Word spread quickly and the concern was clearly visible.
No further information can be released at this time.
-Sgt. Nathan Borman

Bolded by me- they are no longer believed to be in danger? Were they in danger before this?

The sheriff's office says law enforcement is in communication with the women. "They are no longer believed to be in danger," a statement says.

No further information is being revealed, such as their location or how they were found.

The statement goes on to read, "We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support from the community. Word spread quickly and the concern was clearly visible."

The news came as friends were holding a vigil for the missing women at Calvary Bible Church.

Missing mother and daughter found safe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back