Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to piece together how FD could have parked her car and then gotten back to her house to get the borrowed truck with the body and cleanup stuff already loaded in it and ready to go (and that’s a big assumption, I know). I live in a rural-ish area where it’s common to see bike riders on back roads. The serious kind of riders with the gear, helmets etc. I never pay attention to them but to try and avoid hitting them. So question is... could there have been a bike in the garage that he threw in the back of her car and then rode the bike back to her house? Would that have been faster than running? Would people in that area have been as oblivious to just another bike rider as i am?
With 5 children I cannot imagine no bikes - good sleuthing

Sometimes, it takes a while to build a case. Four weeks is not long. LE has to sort through all of the tips and video surveillance files, construct a time line, and gather as much evidence as possible. There is no innocent explanation for the DNA-blood mix on the kitchen faucet, and who knows where else he left his calling card? I believe that LE is steadfastly determined to solve this case and that more charges will be forthcoming. MOO

Sometimes, it takes a while to build a case. Four weeks is not long. LE has to sort through all of the tips and video surveillance files, construct a time line, and gather as much evidence as possible. There is no innocent explanation for the DNA-blood mix on the kitchen faucet, and who knows where else he left his calling card? I believe that LE is steadfastly determined to solve this case and that more charges will be forthcoming. MOO
Me too

FD put up his 2015 Suburban for sale as well, not sure if someone bought it since it seems like he had a hard time selling it .
Aha! He was trying to sell it in Canton which means he is staying close to his roots. His property in Canton was walking distance to Bond Pond in Canton and it’s an open space protected location, so no worries about future development and possible body discovery. The majority of his time in CT was in Canton. He lived there with both of his wives. In addition to Bond Pond, there’s also great fishing with secluded areas to access the Farmington River. Check out Satan’s Kingdom which is by the canoe launch.

Attachments

• F759695A-B5D8-4E33-AB69-0FFD94A17C38.jpeg
    F759695A-B5D8-4E33-AB69-0FFD94A17C38.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 9D22D2C0-8232-4520-888C-0EF18C87F5E3.jpeg
    9D22D2C0-8232-4520-888C-0EF18C87F5E3.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 0E38EBF5-79F4-4103-A72A-758EE44378E6.png
    0E38EBF5-79F4-4103-A72A-758EE44378E6.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 9
  • D6AED697-109F-485C-83B4-5CB4193D71E7.jpeg
    D6AED697-109F-485C-83B4-5CB4193D71E7.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 10
Yes I think she will be found - we have many cases on WS when that miracle happens - it takes a lot of time though without a confession based on other cases I’m confident they have cell phone data and video and possibly gps from vehicles - frankly I’m relieved she wasn’t at the garbage plant - I’m back to thinking a shallow grave within a 1 mile radius of her home or his home- their marital home in Farmington JMO

That’s great focus! I too am relieved that she likely didn’t pass through MIRA. Since I was so one note with my absolute like “broken record much, Little Bitty” belief that she is somewhere on or near 80 Mountain Spring Rd I am also going to shift my focus to the two Avon properties.

1. 20 Skyview Drive, Avon, CT: Status (to be built) and sits on 3.85 acres. It is 1.8 miles (4 minutes) from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FD home address). It is also 3.7 miles from 80 Mountain Spring Road. Its about 4.1 miles from the waterskiing club/ The Pond.

2. 585 Deercliff Rd, Avon, CT: Status (available for custom home) and sits on 4.49 acres. It is 0.4 miles (or two minutes) from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FD home address) I have a spidery sense or whatever about this one and Its not just for one reason. It is 2.2 miles from the 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington. It’s about 5.5 miles to The Pond. Im telling you spidery or spidey sense or whatever on this address! Why? Because this is the same address where KD (Kleopatra Dulos) was struck in the driveway by the 24 year old non-English speaking non-having of a drivers license nanny. Spidey senses on this address.
In 2010, Fotis Dulos’ mother, 77, died after being struck by a Land Rover driven by the family’s nanny in driveway of Avon home

Note from Little Bitty: it is only relevant that the nanny didn’t speak English because FD had to be there for her interview with LE and translated inGreek/English and wrote her statement for her. No charges were ever filed. KD does a short time later in the hospital but her death was not reported to police/police weren’t notified that she had passed away until 3 months later. I just want to make it clear that I only brought up her being non-English speaking bc FD had to translate for her with police and it was his mother.

Last edited:
For him to know that his children are suffering, lost, and scared and he won’t come clean for them, just shows you how heartless he must have always been to JD and to them.
Foolish of him to think his legal troubles would disappear without her.

Two days left searching at MIRA... there’s still hope.

Are there any toll booths between Farmington and New Canaan?
Nope. No tolls in CT. Big debate going on now about tolls as the State is teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and the roads are in horrible condition and at risk of losing federal funding. There are traffic cams in place on 95 but my guess is that any driving was done on the Merritt or possibly 84. MA has an extensive network of tolls with cameras etc. as does NY to the South (but tolls closest to Fairfield County I believe would be the NYC bridges/tunnels).

Last edited:
Wow! So much to unpack in this interview!

(1) Shield & Sword:

Sword: NP opens his professional trench coat to flash attorney-client privileged information by volunteering in response to interviewer’s question about FD asserting FD’s Fifth Amendment right against testifying in the recent custody hearing; NP insists that FD refused to testify and invoked the Fifth during the recent custody hearing because NP advised FD to do so. (Has NP even entered an appearance on behalf of FD in the custody proceeding? No worries).

Shield: NP belted his professional trench quote in response to reporter’s question/s re FD & NP’s recent dinner conversation.

(2) Tightroping: a/k/a NP Managing Perceptions of NP & FD.

NP unequivocally responded to reporter’s question in the affirmative as to whether NP believes that his client FD is “innocent.” Several moments later, NP walked back that response — not out of actual concerns about violating his professional ethics and attorney conduct rules, but because NP wanted to avoid the PERCEPTION that NP had violated professional conduct and ethics rules by claiming at this time the he believes his client is innocent (of what a/k/a “mission creep”) also seems to be a retrospective concern for NP.

Welcome to Having Your Cake and Eating It Too! I’m your host, NP. Today we’ll be talking about dining with innocent people who enjoy the simple pleasures in life and look forward to getting back to their customary business responsibilities such as jogging, loving their kids, Pleading the Fifth, cooking dinner, and sweeping up. (He’s just like us!!”)

(3) Did NP just analogize himself (or FD) to be Jesus, or was that my imagination?

In response to an interview question asked to NP regarding whether he’d yet attempted or succeeded in NP reaching MT’s attorney, NP responds thusly:

“I spoke to him [MT’s attorney Andrew Bowman] and like the *advertiser censored* that crowed in the Garden, thrice he told me, “No.” [NP laughs] “And I heard him each time; so I haven’t called him back since.”

Okay. So.... is NP implying that Bowman or his client MT is a betrayer of NP or his client FD?

It certainly seems a specific and unusual little tell. Check out the bookshelf behind NP. We can assume he invokes this analogy strategically, as he doesn’t seem like a man just ad libbing through this interview.

Did the *advertiser censored* crow once or twice before Peter's third denial? | CARM.org
Great post! I haven’t watched it, but I think I need to after that recap. So he’s basically quoting Jesus in his own little Bible Pageant?! o_O

I am afraid I disagree; I am saddened by the announcement that they are shutting down the search at MIRA. If they had found anything at all, they wouldn’t be making this announcement. I’m starting to think he is going to get away with it.
I don't think he will. LE already has evidence that incriminates him.
They still probably have hundreds of tips to follow up on, as well as his computer, cellphone data, and all the surveillance footage.
There may be witnesses who can provide information, too. We don't know how much his girlfriend or his children know, either.
The girlfriend (can't remember her name) is facing charges so maybe she will turn on him and LE will be able to get her to tell them what she knows. I don't know to what extent she was involved but if it comes down to being in prison or living free she may turn out to be an important witness. Imo

In any case where the original lawyer backs out from defending the defendant has always been an indicarion of guilt and the lawyer has morals,.JMO but also have witnessed this to be the case too many times, lawyers" morals trump anything else!!! Good wins over evil!!!

If you look at my profile pic, it’s taken in Ridgefield, CT looking west over to New York State. Properties on the same roads can be in different states. We used to cross the border into North and South Salem for cocktails when CT didn’t allow the sale of alcohol on Sundays. Speaking of roads, check out this google image of the property across from Waveny Park where Jennifer’s Suburban was found. Seems like a great place to hide a getaway car or motorcycle.
Your picture is interesting in another respect too I think.

If you look across Lapham Rd from where the JD Suburban was found there is a large rectangle on the map of land that belongs to the town. Prior to a few years ago this space was where people could pull up and fill up on compost. There was widespread misuse of the compost so now the Town takes the compost from the field to the Transfer Station (you need town pass to enter).

My question is whether LE has checked that composting field across from Waveny Park? When LE was searching Waveny a couple of weeks ago I just recall them staying on the park side and not crossing the street into the composting field area. I wonder why this area wasn't checked? Or, maybe it was checked and we just didn't see it but its close to where the car was found and it would be easy to dig up the ground as its always being moved around. If JD body was removed from her house in the Suburban it might have been easy to simply bury it in the field near where the car was left? Maybe its too simple? IDK.

I always assumed spatter was on the car in garage and her SUV but the warrant didn’t say that hmmm
Eta I should specify spatter was on one car in the garage but I’ve wondered about her SUV if this article says two cars then what’s the other car? Snipped- anyone else recall this from the hearing ? Two cars ? Seems like NP is feeding the press IMO
At Dulos’ last court appearance, Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said investigators found FD’ DNA mixed with the blood of JD on a kitchen faucet in her New Canaan hime. He also said there was blood splatter on two cars in the garage and evidence in the house of a clean-up, leading investigators to conclude a “violent act” occurred there.
That begs the question what car was the nanny using to drive the kids to GF house?? We know that JD only has three cars: 2017 black suburban, 2016 ranger rover, 2009 Porsche Cayenne

hmm... maybe property price/tax assessment value before structure was built?
$800K was listed as the sale price in the paper, nothing to do with the assessed value, so I don’t think it’s that. If you cross reference transactions posted in the NC paper with the Tax Assessor web site, they box, this is very unusual. The person that sold FD 183 Hemlock Hill sub-divided his property and wrote to the Building Department supporting a variance for FD to build a pool house. The comments in the linked article below are interesting.

https://newcanaanite.com/owner-of-n...o-build-pool-house-in-side-yard-setback-46812

I believe NP will be the conduit for any contact between the parties.

During FD's last hearing - his attorney NP wasted no time putting out a message from FD to MT that he loves her dearly, and wishes he could tell her himself but NP was not allowing FD to make contact.

Clearly NP was putting the message out to MT that FD would be communicating to her through him.

He also made it known to MT that her attorney was not returning his calls.

MOO
On the other hand, here's a woman who was living the high life in a very upscale house, daughter in private school, nice cars, designer clothes, etc., and now she has been arrested, charged with a very serious crime, shamed, and her sugar daddy is likely to be arrested for the murder of his not-yet-ex-wife, and even if he should escape that, his friends and associates have already started to distance themselves from him. Oh, and he's the one who implicated her in the serious crimes she's charged with. What is her motivation to communicate with him at all? Don't you think her lawyer, not to mention her family has told her to cut her losses and tell the police everything she knows? I do. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member