GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
HEARTBREAKING: #MaleahDavis will be laid to rest in a private funeral Saturday. Her father shared these photos of Maleah’s custom casket with us. No parent should have to bury their child. #KHOU11 #HTownRush #JusticeforMaleah
D9dHxnxXsAE2K6r.jpg
D9dHxnzX4AcQtPk.jpg

4:37 PM - 19 Jun 2019

crying-sad-hello-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif
Yet another reminder that this was a 4 year old child that was robbed from this world, and discarded on a lonely highway as if she was rubbish.

Justice can not come fast enough for all responsible in her death and demise.

MOO

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
HEARTBREAKING: #MaleahDavis will be laid to rest in a private funeral Saturday. Her father shared these photos of Maleah’s custom casket with us. No parent should have to bury their child. #KHOU11 #HTownRush #JusticeforMaleah
D9dHxnxXsAE2K6r.jpg
D9dHxnzX4AcQtPk.jpg

4:37 PM - 19 Jun 2019

crying-sad-hello-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif
This casket is beautiful. But a stark reminder of what an ugly world we live in. Without certain Ugly, evil people there wouldn’t be a need for this specific, beautiful casket to have been made. It is heartbreaking when there is a need for a child sized casket due to a death caused by something like cancer, but it is even more heart wrenching to think the stranger who made and donated this for Maleah put more care, love, and thought into it than those who should have cared, loved, and thought of her the most.

That’s disgusting. I didn’t know that! Who wants their granddaughters or daughters bones for jewelry? Jesus we are not Stone Age! IMO

The bones were cremated and a little bit of Caylee's ashes placed in a locket. I believe a teddy bear. It is not disgusting and a very common thing for bereaved parents to do. If you watched the trial Cindy clutched the locket most of the time. I never take mine off if I can help it.

That’s disgusting. I didn’t know that! Who wants their granddaughters or daughters bones for jewelry? Jesus we are not Stone Age! IMO
It’s not the actual bone, is some of the ashes. If you google cremain jewelry, there’s lots of styles. Lockets, glass gemstones, things that look like regular jewelry that has a space for a bit of ashes.

JUN 19, 2019
Maleah Davis' casket is colored with rainbows, "My Little Pony," and lots of pink - CNN
190619220541-maleah-davis-exlarge-169.jpeg

Maleah Davis -- the 4-year-old found dead after she went missing in early May -- will be buried in a colorful, one-of-a-kind casket, a tribute to her memory and her grieving family.

The casket was built and donated by SoulShine Industries to the Davis family.
"The casket is the most important part of remembering somebody, so it should be special," said company owner Trey Ganem told CNN.

[...]

The casket designer Courtney Sublett told CNN she worked closely with the family and the theme quickly became apparent. The final product was a white casket covered with rainbows, the color pink, "My Little Pony," and even a portrait of Maleah.

"It's such a tragic thing, I'm glad we could bring a little light to her story," Sublett said.

[...]

Toys and teddy bears are also being collected at the apartment complex where the Davis family lived. A sign says that the items will be displayed at the funeral and then donated to the Houston Fire Department.

[...]

JUN 19, 2019
Maleah Davis' casket is colored with rainbows, "My Little Pony," and lots of pink - CNN
190619220541-maleah-davis-exlarge-169.jpeg

Maleah Davis -- the 4-year-old found dead after she went missing in early May -- will be buried in a colorful, one-of-a-kind casket, a tribute to her memory and her grieving family.

The casket was built and donated by SoulShine Industries to the Davis family.
"The casket is the most important part of remembering somebody, so it should be special," said company owner Trey Ganem told CNN.

[...]

The casket designer Courtney Sublett told CNN she worked closely with the family and the theme quickly became apparent. The final product was a white casket covered with rainbows, the color pink, "My Little Pony," and even a portrait of Maleah.

"It's such a tragic thing, I'm glad we could bring a little light to her story," Sublett said.

[...]

Toys and teddy bears are also being collected at the apartment complex where the Davis family lived. A sign says that the items will be displayed at the funeral and then donated to the Houston Fire Department.

[...]
God how heart wrenching this is, for some reason it has brought me to tears. It's just so sad and wrong that Maleah had nobody protecting her, including BB.

This casket is beautiful. But a stark reminder of what an ugly world we live in. Without certain Ugly, evil people there wouldn’t be a need for this specific, beautiful casket to have been made. It is heartbreaking when there is a need for a child sized casket due to a death caused by something like cancer, but it is even more heart wrenching to think the stranger who made and donated this for Maleah put more care, love, and thought into it than those who should have cared, loved, and thought of her the most.

This right here.

Maleah Davis funeral: "My Little Pony" decorated casket donated for 4-year-old Maleah Davis' funeral - CBS News
Over a month after 4-year-old Maleah Davis was reported missing, her loved ones are doing the unthinkable -- putting her body to rest. The Texas girl's private funeral service will be held this Saturday and while the alleged horrific crime may have drawn the most attention, her lovingly decorated casket reminds the world who is at the heart of this tragic story: A little girl.

"She touched the lives of many; our shining, beautiful little girl, the light of our lives and the star of our hearts who leaves us smiling through our tears," reads her obituary on Richardson Mortuary's website. "She was happiness personified."

The obituary listed her favorite color as pink and said, "she loved My Little Pony, all the girly things one could imagine." Her casket for the service Saturday mirrors some of the things she loved in life.

[...]

God how heart wrenching this is, for some reason it has brought me to tears. It's just so sad and wrong that Maleah had nobody protecting her, including BB.
Seeing a child in a casket- one word for it- sucks. I hated being in the same room as the child, as I so wanted to get on my hands and knees and beg God to give her back her life and I'd take her place. Trying to be strong for the parents was just brutal, emotionally. I sobbed all the way home, and I wasn't even a parent yet.

Seeing a child in a casket- one word for it- sucks. I hated being in the same room as the child, as I so wanted to get on my hands and knees and beg God to give her back her life and I'd take her place. Trying to be strong for the parents was just brutal, emotionally. I sobbed all the way home, and I wasn't even a parent yet.

It's beyond hard. I've passed out cold exactly once in my life. At the side of my infant niece's casket.

Meet the man who donated the My Little Pony casket for Maleah Davis
Trey Ganem's SoulShine Industries created and donated a custom casket to the family of Maleah Davis.

[...]

We spoke with Ganem about his company's involvement.

What prompted SoulShine Industries to step in and help?
A lot of people actually ended up calling us, I think it was right around 100 calls, maybe even more. We definitely wanted to do something special.

[...]

How long did it take?

Work on the casket started Monday.
It’s a fairly quick process due to the heated paint booths, so we had it done Tuesday morning.

Have they ever done this before?
The Sutherland Springs church we donated, I believe, 18 to 20 caskets to that. We’ve donated to fallen police officers in Baton Rouge. We did, I think, four or five of those.

[...]

(Video in the article includes a photo with some of Maleah's family.)

NTV Houston - Paige Hubbard
Post from NTV Houston - Paige Hubbard
All the details I discussed with the inmate will be posted right here on my page after it airs.

Please be advised that this is 2019 and reporters do Facebook lives all the time.

Also keep in mind you can’t bring anything into a jail when visiting an inmate let alone a camera or microphone.

The inmate and I talked about a lot of things I did not mention in my FB live.

Stay tuned for the full story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back