Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Google Maps, it’s 1 hour and 49 min from JS home to 80 Mountain Spring Road. His cell pinged at the later address at 1:37 pm. Thus, if he drove directly there (and no traffic delays) he had to leave her home by 11:48 am. There isn’t a lot of time to commit the crime, clean up, drop off her SUV at park and jog or Uber it back. That’s why I think he drove her straight to this location and spent 2 hours hiding her and prepping garbage bags. Hartford chosen since they incinerate trash. So either he hid her at 80 Mountain Spring Road or got lucky with trash collection and LE missed finding her. Or put her in trash bin at home with banging noise - maybe asked a contractor a favor to come pick up his trash early Saturday morning? In regards to any phone calls, I’m sure he uses a cell phone and can answer anywhere! Most do not have a land line anymore and with new Apple cell, it has option of 2 lines now! He had hiding spot ready to go and spent 2.5 hours at 80 Mountain Spring Road that afternoon then returned again later that day. He took longer than expected with garage clean up due to bleeding head injury, miscalculated how early she would be reported missing and he didn’t realize Hartford has video cameras. I’m sure he was wearing a single glove during garbage odyssey to prevent finger prints, and that’s why he wore single glove sweeping porch to say I always do this - blaming it on ortho CTS issue or something!
I want to add that I actually think it is not an unreasonably short amount of time. The sad reality is that murder, an ambush, doesn't take very long. And he would be highly motivated to clean up as quickly as possible -- it apparently did seem to be a rush job. He would not want to linger. I can't imagine he would stay at the house for even an hour. The risk of being caught there was too great. I would suggest half an hour max.

I would never underestimate the value of what the 13 year old children know. I imagine highly skilled interviewers have gathered info from way back.

FD may end up quite surprised at what the children heard when he never guessed they were listening.
I read somewhere that the supervisor of his visitation once threatened to report FD to CPS. He was never reported and the reason for that threat is unknown. The older children probably know.

I honestly believe that LE did the best they could to find any remaining evidence at MIRA. They were just too far behind in getting there. They were lucky to retrieve the bags they did in Hartford. Most of the bags had already made it to MIRA and had been shredded and then incinerated. But no one can say that LE was not thorough in looking for an evidence there. If JD was not in those bags it’s back to known FD properties or bodies of water surrounding them. It’s clear though that the search in MIRA never wavered as soon as LE learned FD/MT had been on Albany Avenue.

It’s not news we were hoping for but I know that LE tried their best to find every bit of evidence from the trashbin odyssey of stupidity as soon as they learned of it.

I completely agree. Based on what we know now IMO I don't predict much wealth in FD's future, but if he is ultimately proven guilty I would like to see him held accountable for the millions of CT taxpayer dollars spent to investigate this crime that should never have happened!

Yeah, it’s difficult to figure out the most likely scenario as to how he arrived at Jennifer’s property.

Initially, I was convinced that MT dropped him off. If NP is to be believed, then MT has an alibi that precludes her from having done that.

So somehow, he arrived undetected.
I think there was another party involved. A wing man. JMO.

I would never underestimate the value of what the 13 year old children know. I imagine highly skilled interviewers have gathered info from way back.

FD may end up quite surprised at what the children heard when he never guessed they were listening.
BBM - I once read/heard something to the effect of "by the time your kid is 13 expect them to have gone through everything in your house".

and having been 13 myself - I can attest to this. and back then there were no cell phones let alone "find my iPhone" apps.

MOO

JD's body has not been found. It has been hidden well and may never be found. Unlikely that FD is so lucky that on that morning in JD's garage, he came up with an impulsive yet perfect plan...

Why would FD dispose of evidence in multiple trash containers in Hartford when any cold blooded murderer would have disposed of evidence with the body? Which is hidden so well that it hasn't been found.

It doesn't make sense in any scenario that I can come up with. More locations with incriminating evidence- results in more chances of being caught.

Almost like FD had to clean up the bloody crime scene and resulting evidence; while someone else disposed of JD's body.
I just watched a trial in which the bodies were found years later and the killer put items in the grave like a hammer and items from the crime scene. He was found guilty and the State of California relied on that evidence to prove its case. I agree with you about what FD did not making any sense. Sometimes I wonder if they aren’t taking adderall or cocaine or something. Both FD and MT are very into the staying out all night scene, which Jennifer was not into. Anyway, the only way the Trash Can Odyssey of Stupidity makes any sense is if they were altered by drugs and feeling invincible.

I think there was another party involved. A wing man. JMO.
It’s possible, but I think it’s unlikely.

The sloppy cleanup, FD’s DNA at the house, the trash dump; that all seems like a one man operation to me.

If he involved someone else, they certainly didn’t pull their weight.

It’s possible, but I think it’s unlikely.

The sloppy cleanup, FD’s DNA at the house, the trash dump; that all seems like a one man operation to me.

If he involved someone else, they certainly didn’t pull their weight.
I'm thinking individual #2 signed up for very limited involvement -- transportation. No crime scene involvement. JMO.

Could he have left his (worker's) car at Sturbridge Hill and gone to JD's house on bike or foot; there he lay in wait and ambushed her; loaded body and clean-up bags into her own car, sad to say, and possibly dropped her back at Sturbridge before parking her car at the park; the he went back to Sturbridge on bike or foot where he took the car, leaving the body hidden, more clean-up (and bags to dispose of that evening), dealing with this and planning whatever scheme he had to make her really disappear the next morning.

Early on many of us speculated that MT was the mastermind - and then when it was reported she was not in NC the morning of the 24th - some began to think maybe she just helped with the clean up? I've been thinking about divorce and this litigation and how she has been through it before (so has he) so they both know how it works and that eventually he was going to have to produce documents IMO. What if she began urging him to kill JD and with the hearing approaching they settled on the long holiday weekend? But she conveniently has an alibi thus protecting herself and neither one knew or suspected there would be cameras in Hartford. I'm back and forth about her involvement.

MT has booked nearly 2.5 maybe 3 years into the relationship with FD as his mistress so far as we know. She had to be seriously unhappy with the divorce dragging on and on IMO especially as she saw the money evaporating and the houses not selling. Why did she stay for so long if it was a sinking ship financially? Maybe she stayed because she knew how much money FD had sucked out of FORE Group and she wanted her share? This couple doesn't remind me of Romeo and Juliet by any stretch of the imagination! I think MT knew FD had cash and she was sticking around to get some IMO.

We keep looking for an event catalyst and perhaps MT was it in this case in that she propelled FD into a fit of anger/rage about the divorce and he felt he had to confront JD. Given what we know of MT and her past and how she doesn't really fit the prior 'mold' of females that FD had been involved with I discounted her as a 'placeholder' relationship with FD and her only purpose was to enrage JD. But maybe she wasn't a placeholder or revenge relationship and perhaps FD was serious about her? IDK, stranger things have happened and maybe he wanted to marry her and JD was stopping this from happening?

I live on a cul de sac in moderately wooded area on creek outside of Philly. 5 homes,at least 1 to 4 acres each. Not a dissimilar area. At school drop off time there are so many trucks, lawn guys and workers, I can’t keep track of them. And they’re always changing! If questioned, I could never recall who was out there from day to day. And we can’t forget he had the altered plates.
We are in DE and it’s the same. In larger estate areas it is not unusual to see misc trucks, service people. My husband is extremely observant but I am not, so chances are I wouldn’t notice something that appeared to blend in.

I agree but I think the money (if still in the US which is debatable) dried up when his FIL passed away in January 2017. Any residual money he had from the last couple sales of the homes would have had to last him since she left in June 2017 and understandably took her trust income with her IMO. He was not very smart in withholding his financials because if they were as bad on paper as he says - there is a real possibility she would have been paying him some alimony as well as child support if CT has a 50/50 custody situation. they were in a "long term marriage" (CT sleuthers - does this term exist in CT divorce cases) and if he had no income there is a possibility he would have drawn from hers unless her trust was buttoned up so tight there is no possibility she had to share with him. all speculation and IMO
I'm with you on this comment that based on his financial situation he might have been entitled to support and custody support but what isn't adding up to me is that instead of handing over the financials in either of the cases (family court and civil case with MIL) he does everything in his power to not provide the information.

You can come up for various scenarios to explain why someone would do what he did with doing whatever he could to not disclose anything financial to the courts but I'm still not convinced we understand why he behaved in a way in the court cases that was counter to his financial best interests so far as I can tell. Perhaps he needed the 2 years to essentially drain FORE Group and that was more cash than anything he might have gotten in terms of alimony and child support? I'm still thinking this through as I'm not sure we understand what he was thinking about on these issues?

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she stayed til she felt the kids were old enough to deal with the possible situation of him trying to abscond with them to another country

Canchance, we think alike and agree. I recall an earlier post from you that you could relate to this situation personally on many levels and are just happy to be alive; so glad you are! You struck a chord because I can relate to a lot on many levels myself.

I wonder about the extent of the risk that Jennifer endured that she was even capable of being aware of - as a naturally kind and compassionate person her imagination might not have gone any further than she could personally contemplate as an action from a somewhat reasonable person. IMO she did everything right. I suspect that's why so many of us who didn't even know her are so drawn to this story.

Very possible. Again there are a lot of things that would stand out but we don’t know what tips have been reported to LE. They have received over 700 tips. We simply don’t know what any eye witnesses noticed or didn’t notice if there was no CCTV to catch it.

I think a lot of people are thinking “I would have noticed a red truck. I would have noticed a jogger. I would have seen who exited her Chevy Suburban when it was dumped on Lapham Road.etc...” and that’s great if people did see and did notice but more often than not that’s very rarely the case.

Especially if the red truck in question had the look and feel of a construction vehicle. Just a thought.

It’s all very frustrating. But even if someone noticed some of those critical things LE isn’t saying and they still have to back up what was reported and seen the best they can with other evidence.
The issue of how visible trucks would be in NC in the am is an interesting question. Most service/trades people drive trucks or vans and are on the roads starting at around 7-7:30 am (some start way earlier if they have to drive a long distance to get to NC).

Every morning there is an influx of trucks and vans into town and its clear to see as you drive around town (traffic in town after 4pm lacks all the trucks and vans usually IMO). Initially when people said there was a red truck in the mix or a white truck in the mix I thought those vehicles might stand out and generate tips. But the more I thought about it and spent time watching morning traffic I now think the roads are filled with trucks and vans and people don't think twice about them as they see them in the morning coming to work and then leaving around 3:30 pm or so at the end of the day.

MT has booked nearly 2.5 maybe 3 years into the relationship with FD as his mistress so far as we know. She had to be seriously unhappy with the divorce dragging on and on IMO especially as she saw the money evaporating and the houses not selling. Why did she stay for so long if it was a sinking ship financially? Maybe she stayed because she knew how much money FD had sucked out of FORE Group and she wanted her share? This couple doesn't remind me of Romeo and Juliet by any stretch of the imagination! I think MT knew FD had cash and she was sticking around to get some IMO.

We keep looking for an event catalyst and perhaps MT was it in this case in that she propelled FD into a fit of anger/rage about the divorce and he felt he had to confront JD. Given what we know of MT and her past and how she doesn't really fit the prior 'mold' of females that FD had been involved with I discounted her as a 'placeholder' relationship with FD and her only purpose was to enrage JD. But maybe she wasn't a placeholder or revenge relationship and perhaps FD was serious about her? IDK, stranger things have happened and maybe he wanted to marry her and JD was stopping this from happening?
Shortly after the beginning of this case, I posted that, IMO, MT was the mastermind (because of divorce dragging out, financial reasons), and that she either had it all planned out for FD or planted the idea in his head.

Or maybe she made threats to leave him. I DK either. But I definitely think she was involved in planning and/or abetting!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member