Found Safe IA - Brooke Michele Mennen, 21, Allison, 14 June 2019

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Franklin County, Iowa Emergency Management

64549481_1600135636783641_4124190621692854272_n.png

Brooke is 21 years old, 5'6" tall weighing approximately 110 pounds. She has brown hair and blue/green eyes and piercings in her ear, nose, belly button and collar bone. She also has tattoos on her arm and hip.

Brook was last seen on Friday, June 14 driving to Hampton, Iowa in her 2001 White Ford Mustang and has had no contact with her family or friends since.

If you have any information regarding Brooke's disappearance or know of her whereabouts, please contact the Butler County Sheriff's Office at (319) 267-2188.

Facebook: Brooke Mennen

Franklin County, Iowa Emergency Management

64549481_1600135636783641_4124190621692854272_n.png

Brooke is 21 years old, 5'6" tall weighing approximately 110 pounds. She has brown hair and blue/green eyes and piercings in her ear, nose, belly button and collar bone. She also has tattoos on her arm and hip.

Brook was last seen on Friday, June 14 driving to Hampton, Iowa in her 2001 White Ford Mustang and has had no contact with her family or friends since.

If you have any information regarding Brooke's disappearance or know of her whereabouts, please contact the Butler County Sheriff's Office at (319) 267-2188.

Facebook: Brooke Mennen
What was she driving to Hampton for? Has he car been found?

What was she driving to Hampton for? Has he car been found?
I don't know. I am finding very little at this point.
Looking at her FB appears she must have recently lost her father and going through some stuff.
I hope she is found safe.
Yes, I imagine she is going through a lot. Her mother passed in Sept 2015, then she lost her father in March 2019. I looked to see if either was buried in Hampton, but that is not the case.

Mother: https://www.sietsemavogelfuneralhomes.com/obituary/141089/Michele-Mennen/#obituary

Father: Obituaries in the Courier

Looking at her FB appears she must have recently lost her father and going through some stuff.
I hope she is found safe.
Ah, that is rough. If I had had a car when my Dad died, I no doubt would have taken off and driven and driven until I was too tired to drive. Emotional time for a young lady, losing her Dad. I was around the same age. Was his death unexpected? Those are hard to deal with, as it blind sides you- your loved one is there talking and laughing one second, dies the next second, no warning.

Keeping Brooke in my thoughts and prayers. Maybe she went somewhere sentimental to her and her Dad, or maybe a special place that brings her peace and happiness. Hopefully, she just needed time away.

I don't know. I am finding very little at this point.

Yes, I imagine she is going through a lot. Her mother passed in Sept 2015, then she lost her father in March 2019. I looked to see if either was buried in Hampton, but that is not the case.

Mother: https://www.sietsemavogelfuneralhomes.com/obituary/141089/Michele-Mennen/#obituary

Father: Obituaries in the Courier
Oh wow, she definitely is going through hell right now, poor girl. At least when my Mom died a couple of years after my father, I was married with a second child on the way- something to keep you grounded, know what I mean? She's so young, losing both parents like that. Poor Brooke!

Looking at Google Maps it's about 8 miles from Franklin County to Hampton. The road looks pretty straight if that's the way she was driving anyhow.
Your post inspired me to map the possible (likely) route. I used the town of Allison, IA as Brooke was mentioned as living in Allison in her father's obit (Rodney L. Mennen (1962-2019)):

Google Maps

I google walked that route. That road is about as straight and flat as could be, but it does cross over some creeks/rivers. You would have to deviate from the road to drive into them, as each one has a straight overpass with straight approaches. I hope LE has checked these waterways for signs of a vehicle entering them, although I sincerely hope that Brooke is somewhere, just trying to recover from her father's recent death.

Fantastic news!!

But when I click the link it just shows that I’ve been blocked from the site/page/website ?? I’ve never been on that site before?? That’s a little confusing. I was hoping to read about her being found. I could not find anything on her in the news while she was missing.

Fantastic news!!

But when I click the link it just shows that I’ve been blocked from the site/page/website ?? I’ve never been on that site before?? That’s a little confusing. I was hoping to read about her being found. I could not find anything on her in the news while she was missing.
Here you go. From what I understand she was with her brother and apparently not in any danger.

I was really bothered by the lack of news coverage...

Attachments

• BF7E9256-37AB-4BA3-9A91-FFC23639C043.jpeg
    BF7E9256-37AB-4BA3-9A91-FFC23639C043.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members