CA - Sacramento - Shootout,officer down, SWAT - 18 June 2019

Sacramento police officer in 'serious condition' after shooting

KRON4 is TV news from San Francisco.

The article provides a timeline that this event began about 12 noon with LE receiving a call about a disturbance between a man and woman.

3:30 LE contacted woman, went to residence to help her get her belongings
6:10 Officer shot
6:59 Officer transported to hospital
8:20 Shots were still being fired by suspect as of at least 8:20
9:00 Officer in serious condition
9:00 Scene is still active

Updated at 9:16 PM Pacific

Sacramento Police Officer In Serious Condition After Shooting On Redwood Avenue

(Police press conference video at link - not sure what time that was, but after dark)

"10:42 p.m. Update: As the standoff continues on Redwood Avenue, the Twin Rivers Police Department has opened Noralto Elementary School at 477 Las Palmas for those who have been displaced by evacuations. ...

10:30 p.m. Update: The scene on Redwood Avenue in North Sacramento remains active. Police remain in position, barricaded outside of the suspect house. Reports of shots fired continued into the night. ..."

FOX affiliates: "Negotiators at the scene have not been able to contact the suspect."

Had computer problems last night, woke up in the middle of the night to check on this officer. So horribly sad, 26. I guess age doesn't matter, another human being is gone. I am so sorry for Miss Officer Tara O'Sullivan's family and loved ones.

There are no words. I'm just so sorry.

Damn. I had hoped to wake to better news.

RIP Tara O’Sullivan. Thank you for your service.

64528264_10156000993692397_4045936098516402176_o.jpg

Police officer Tara O’Sullivan killed in North Sacramento shooting, officials confirm

Police Deputy Chief Dave Peletta confirmed to reporters at news conference Thursday morning that Officer Tara O’Sullivan, 26, succumbed to her injuries at UC Davis Medical Center hours after she was attacked by a gunman during a domestic violence assistance call in north Sacramento.

Read more here: Police officer Tara O’Sullivan killed in North Sacramento shooting, officials confirm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back