Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I’ve driven that same drive through Albany ave to work at a local hospital from both Farmington and Avon . There’s a lot of woods in the MS area. That is quite an old street as is talcott notch rd and old mountain rd. In fact, I believe JC is actually in Avon as the Farmington /Avon line is very near there. There’s an old car dealership on the corner of route 4 and MS. Dont know if they’ve put anything there yet. I live up further now. Wondering g now if MT was walking in the woods behind JC with the police leading to the west Hartford reservoir property. It has large reservoirs and woods and is right behind that street
Gosh I’ve driven from Avon and canton down MS and that co es out on route 4 which is a very busy intersection leading up to entering a major highway.

It takes 16 minutes to drive to Albany ave from JC. Looks like it took them a few extra to get back
Yes, the time gap in Farmington has been puzzling to everyone I think. Are there any local places that haven't been searched yet that might have been familiar to FD and/or MT that you can think of?
I’m thinking the woods behind JC. A lot of people jog near that reservoir

There’s several reservoirs a,omg Albany ave (which is also known as rte 44. It goes through Hartford where they dumped the stuff through west Hartford up Avon mountain and on the mountain are several reservoirs I think 7 where people park and walk trails and jog.

I just searched on google “Dulos sponge blood” and all the news have different results. Some say “a sponge with JD blood” some say “Bloody sponges”. Then I reread the arrest warrant and can’t find if bloody sponge(s) were mentioned in it or if it’s singular one sponge. Perhaps it is really only one sponge which is why the murder charges are taking so long.

There was bloody clothing in there as well.

I don’t care how much blood they found, there is still a lot of work to be done.

Say they found enough blood that would prove Jennifer is dead (ignoring other evidence to that effect). That’s great for the case, but it still isn’t enough.

They have to put FD at that crime scene during the time of the murder.

They still have to prove that he is the one that killed her.

That’s the most logical reason for the delay.

They have to pore over cell records, surveillance footage, and are likely awaiting a great deal of lab results.

There’s no need to rush this (as much as it annoys us).

There was bloody clothing in there as well.

I don’t care how much blood they found, there is still a lot of work to be done.

Say they found enough blood that would prove Jennifer is dead (ignoring other evidence to that effect). That’s great for the case, but it still isn’t enough.

They still have to put FD at that crime scene during the time of the murder.

They still have to prove that he is the one that killed her.

That’s the most logical reason for the delay.

They have to pore over cell records, surveillance footage, and are likely awaiting a great deal of lab results.

There’s no need to rush this (as much as it annoys us).

ITA! I want them to take their time building their case. Once additional charges are filed the clock starts ticking. I will say I can’t remember such a high profile case where there was such ample evidence of a clean up/disposal. It is pretty unprecedented. I do believe that they are being extremely thorough and now with the addition of NP to the equation they are aware of how their investigation will be scrutinized as to every tip and every video submitted.

NP can’t wait to get in front of a jury and scream, “What do you mean you didn’t track down this tip from New Zealand?”

ITA! I want them to take their time building their case. Once additional charges are filed the clock starts ticking. I will say I can’t remember such a high profile case where there was such ample evidence of a clean up/disposal. It is pretty unprecedented. I do believe that they are being extremely thorough and now with the addition of NP to the equation they are aware of how their investigation will be scrutinized as to every tip and every video submitted.

NP can’t wait to get in front of a jury and scream, “What do you mean you didn’t track down this tip from New Zealand?”
Yeah, he was caught red handed with that evidence dump.

The only other high profile case I can think of where a killer has done something quite that stupid, is the Stephen Grant case.

He murdered his wife, dismembered her body, and dumped her in a wooded area.

When he heard that law enforcement was going to be conducting a search in the location where he dumped her remains, he returned and retrieved her torso, placing it in a box in his garage.

A search warrant led to its discovery, and his conviction.

FD wasn’t quite that dumb, but he’s not far off.

Yeah, he was caught red handed with that evidence dump.

The only other high profile case I can think of where a killer has done something quite that stupid, is the Stephen Grant case.

He murdered his wife, dismembered her body, and dumped her in a wooded area.

When he heard that law enforcement was going to be conducting a search in the location where he dumped her remains, he returned and retrieved her torso, placing it in a box in his garage.

A search warrant led to its discovery, and his conviction.

FD wasn’t quite that dumb, but he’s not far off.
I remember that case. I just think that FD thinks he’s playing chess but in reality it’s just your garden variety game of checkers.

If anything (JMO) JDs disappearance has only strengthened GFs resolve to make sure that FD is never off the hook for the $2.7 million dollar loan and requests for financials. Even if a relative has to carry on the case in her place.

I remember that case. I just think that FD thinks he’s playing chess but in reality it’s just your garden variety game of checkers.

If anything (JMO) JDs disappearance has only strengthened GFs resolve to make sure that FD is never off the hook for the $2.7 million dollar loan and requests for financials. Even if a relative has to carry on the case in her place.
Yup. No matter what, FD is no longer going to be the rich, successful, savvy businessman that he pretended to be.

Let’s hope that turns out to be the least of his worries.

I think it will also be interesting to see what MT ends up doing. Unless her ex is a complete idiot, one would think he would be very proactive in seeking custody of his daughter to get her away from FD. My question is, will she stick with FD and risk custody of her daughter, or will she cut the cord and cut FD out of her life.

I would never underestimate the value of what the 13 year old children know. I imagine highly skilled interviewers have gathered info from way back.

FD may end up quite surprised at what the children heard when he never guessed they were listening.

I agree with this wholeheartedly; but questioning them is going to be very difficult. I think NP made some reference a while back about not having access to the children, too. Can you imagine the manipulation of these kids by NP and his team?

I was thinking about the license plate switcheroo issue and then you asked about how FD would 'catch JD at home'. He might not have known her exact schedule but did know about the school drop off times?

I wonder if the fake plates were initally used to park either at the Winter Club or NCCS to essentially follow JD back to her house after she dropped the children off at school?

We also know NCPD/State Police searched Irwin Park but no update was provided as to why exactly they were there. I wonder if maybe this is where FD parked rather than Winter Club and then jogged from Irwin to JD house?

We know FD was banned from NCCS property but perhaps he used the fake plates there to foil any cameras or security guard etc.? Depending on which vehicle was used it would be possible for FD to essentially hide in plain sight if he were in the Suburban IMO. NC has many black Suburbans. If FD used one of the trucks I think they might have stood out in the sea of SUVs used for school drop off.

I also can't see FD hanging out in a large SUV on Frogtown Rd as its dangerously narrow with no shoulder area. But I can see FD following JD from NCCS, parking at Winter Club using the fake plates and running to JD house. I also see a bit of a wild card scenario where FD uses the SUV to follow behind JD, she pulls into the garage and FD SUV is still in the driveway. If both SUVs are black and the driveway has limited visibility from the street (which it does) then anyone looking from the street might just think that its JD car in the driveway (unless they saw her followed and saw her pull her SUV into the garage).

Just keep thinking about how this could have been pulled off?!?

Do we know if JD walked her kids into school, or would it be common for her to walk the younger ones into school? And has her phone call been confirmed at around 9 am? I’m working on a far-fetched theory that probably doesn’t work that could put FD and MT in NC that morning.

I'm with you on this comment that based on his financial situation he might have been entitled to support and custody support but what isn't adding up to me is that instead of handing over the financials in either of the cases (family court and civil case with MIL) he does everything in his power to not provide the information.

You can come up for various scenarios to explain why someone would do what he did with doing whatever he could to not disclose anything financial to the courts but I'm still not convinced we understand why he behaved in a way in the court cases that was counter to his financial best interests so far as I can tell. Perhaps he needed the 2 years to essentially drain FORE Group and that was more cash than anything he might have gotten in terms of alimony and child support? I'm still thinking this through as I'm not sure we understand what he was thinking about on these issues?

I think he was trying to avoid jail for financial misconduct, which supersedes everything else-and trying to hang onto whatever cash he siphoned out of the Fore Group. And I really think he expected, at some point, that he would be taking the kids out of the country, leaving all of these troubles behind. JD and GF were standing in the way of all of this. My feeling is that he was really p.o.’ed when he got to her house on 5/24. She was not getting the last word here. I think he killed her himself; any assistance was peripheral.

I wonder what clues that Ford Raptor has provided. They are very expensive trucks, most are expensive toys... And they have a fair amount of new technology built in. I'm sure this is Fotis's toy, how wonderful would it be if it did him in ? I guess they have already gone through everything it has to offer though.

1538 FD phone leaves MS and phone arrives back at JC at 1617. That’s a time period of almost 40 minutes unaccounted for as the drive back to JC takes 5 minutes at most. Wonder what happened to that time?
Did he drop a vehicle off at MS and walk back to JC? Walking back, as opposed to driving, might explain the timing. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23