Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that recent video interview with NP I have wondered why he did not confirm, as he willingly provide in earlier interviews, the call to Greece. The reporter asked about it twice and he gave his canned response about the timeline being too difficult blah, blah. Everything on this supposed call to Greece and that person flying to the US has been missing from any reporting lately it seems. Has anyone seen anything that I may have missed? I just find it odd that NP side-stepped this question. FD would want this alibi to hold up so I'm assuming he wouldn't have been stupid enough to have made this call from a burner phone, if he had one.
ETA - add link
Interview: Attorney Norm Pattis answers questions about Dulos case
NP probably spoke too soon about alibi details. Strange to me that he did that. Usually defense attorneys are circumspect and make vague denials -- "my client did not do it and I can't speak further." They do that for good reason -- facts keep coming in. JMO.

Last edited:
I would like to see LE take some dogs to the areas along his jogging route.
JMO

ETA areas

I agree about the jogging route. With regard to moving her body, do you think LE thought to have someone, who was familiar with JD's house, go in and see if any obvious area rugs were missing? With all those wood floors, most people use them in every room. That's a classic way to wrap up a body, especially if someone is thin. (Movie Unfaithful). I assume LE reviewed any cameras at the New Canaan dump? FD could have been dumb enough to go there.

Yes, I will add that date. I wonder if JD knew prior to 2017 considering he posted SM pics of him and MT - one was from June 16, 2016 - hmmm.

Only one MSM site I could find said MT and FD were at least having an affair a year prior to JD filing for divorce. But the site gives no back up info on how they know this. Or a specific date. Just that it was going on about a year before JD filed. Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of Connecticut missing mother, Jennifer Dulos, and his girlfriend arraigned

He was furious that she tricked him. She told him they were heading to visit a [presumably her father’s] grave site. But when he looked around he saw she had packed up and taken all of her things- she even took her bathroom scale!

He’s a narcissist control freak, he called 911 then because he believed that the police would help to bring her back- he gave a description of the car she was driving (yes, a Range Rover) and apparently told them to hurry up.
Remember that before this he had proposed that she would live in Pound Ridge with the kids during the week where he would come and go to the pool house as he liked, and then she was supposed to come back with the kids to JC on the weekends where MT and daughter were living so they could “all be together”. Ultimate control freak as she says in the divorce papers.

When she left that day by the evening he was upset that his texts were being received but she wasn’t answering them. The next day he found out she had gone to Stamford court and filed for divorce. She must have been prepping for this for a while since she had the papers all ready to go and everything packed up. She was likely waiting for the kids to finish school for the year before leaving.

He also called 911 when reporters showed up at JC after JD was reported missing, the police came out and chased the reporters away.

Agreed. JD's plan was well thought-out. I'm sure FD was livid. IMO, his voice in the June 911 call is eerily clam, almost calculating. He does not sound "concerned". JMO.

I agree about the jogging route. With regard to moving her body, do you think LE thought to have someone, who was familiar with JD's house, go in and see if any obvious area rugs were missing? With all those wood floors, most people use them in every room. That's a classic way to wrap up a body, especially if someone is thin. (Movie Unfaithful). I assume LE reviewed any cameras at the New Canaan dump? FD could have been dumb enough to go there.

I drove on deercliff road the other day (at least part of his jogging route). Close to his house on deercliff there is a steep embankment (from what I could tell from the car), and as i have said all along, tons of overgrowth.

Agreed. JD's plan was well thought-out. I'm sure FD was livid. IMO, his voice in the June 911 call is eerily clam, almost calculating. He does not sound "concerned". JMO.

IMO that incident may have made him want to seek alternative ways of tracking her whereabouts. Some of y’all posted in an earlier thread about apps “Find My Friend” and such that can track a person’s phone. Like a car GPS locator.
I have no proof that FD had utilized such an app (likely via his older children if they had cell phones-which makes me very sad) to track JD at all. But it would certainly make it easier to know her whereabouts on May 24th if he (and/or an accomplice) didn’t follow her home from dropping off the kids at NCCS.

Ofcourse it’s also highly probable that she was being followed physically by FDs vehicle. Just covering any bases.

I don’t think she is cooperating-but if she isn’t, she is acting stupidly

I agree, I don't think this lady is cooperating in the slightest least...if the body is ever found she will back track or come up with something else, but I don't believe she is helping in anyway whatsoever in finding Jennifer .

Only one MSM site I could find said MT and FD were at least having an affair a year prior to JD filing for divorce. But the site gives no back up info on how they know this. Or a specific date. Just that it was going on about a year before JD filed. Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of Connecticut missing mother, Jennifer Dulos, and his girlfriend arraigned

JD said this in her custody affadavit, source below:

In applying for emergency sole custody of their children at the time, Jennifer Dulos filed an affidavit with the court that described her husband as vengeful and dangerous, and also referred to Troconis.

“My husband recently informed me that he has been romantically involved with Michelle ‘Michi’ Troconis Arreaza for the past year,” Jennifer Dulos said in her affidavit. “

Arrest Warrants: Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Dumped Bags with Items ‘Found To Contain Jennifer Dulos’s Blood’

I missed that - Hartford's recorded - I wish the state's did. bummer
Yeah. I think the difference is just purpose. These are "traffic cams," whereas the Hartford ones were legit CCTV, which makes sense. Hartford also has a ShotSpotter system (gunshot detection), so the combination of the two is probably phenomenal for gun violence (of which there's a lot in Hartford). It's the 23rd most dangerous city in the US.

25 most dangerous cities in America

OT, but I find it interesting that Anchorage is on that list.

I drove on deercliff road the other day (at least part of his jogging route). Close to his house on deercliff there is a steep embankment (from what I could tell from the car), and as i have said all along, tons of overgrowth.
The amount of plant growth in the four weeks since JD's disappearance is insane here, which is unfortunate. At this point, I'm 50/50 on buried and in water somewhere.

I agree, I don't think this lady is cooperating in the slightest least...if the body is ever found she will back track or come up with something else, but I don't believe she is helping in anyway whatsoever in finding Jennifer .
Idk, I'm of the opinion she is. Why else would she be at the JC property walking over it with LE?

IMO that incident may have made him want to seek alternative ways of tracking her whereabouts. Some of y’all posted in an earlier thread about apps “Find My Friend” and such that can track a person’s phone. Like a car GPS locator.
I have no proof that FD had utilized such an app (likely via his older children if they had cell phones-which makes me very sad) to track JD at all. But it would certainly make it easier to know her whereabouts on May 24th if he (and/or an accomplice) didn’t follow her home from dropping off the kids at NCCS.

Ofcourse it’s also highly probable that she was being followed physically by FDs vehicle. Just covering any bases.
I read that the 911 call the emergency responder asked FD if he used find my iphone and he said no but that probably tipped him off to start using it with his kids thereafter.

I read that the 911 call the emergency responder asked FD if he used find my iphone and he said no but that probably tipped him off to start using it with his kids thereafter.
That's an interesting thought. If he did track the children this way, he would've known exactly when JD left to bring the kids to school without having to watch her.

Thanks for the information! You are a gold star Sleuther. I have been focusing on this particular address as a possible site for my theory/timeline. It sits on 4.49 acres which is decent ground to cover particularly if it’s wooded. Thanks!

Meanwhile FD brings fertilizer in his huge cargo pants pockets and spread them on his morning jogs.

Or just plant some mint! That stuff grows like wildfire here and takes over like nothing I have seen do. It smells great though. So that’s a plus. Covers odors and such. But it grows fast and just dominates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff