Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think FORE Group didn’t pay off their mortgage before selling it to the new owners. That’s why they just paid 800k to Fore Group. Before you finish paying off the house, the deed is still in your name meaning the deed was in Fore Group’s name. Then the rest of the payment would be mortgages or paid to the lender of the Fore Group whom they bought the 183 Hemlock Rd property from in April 2015 for $1,650,000

That is just the whole basis of GFs lawsuit. The lender (he husband) did not get that money. I doubt anyone got much back. Perhaps a "ghost" investor in Greece got their money.

Oh, wow, that is the first I have heard that. Too late to edit my comments that she should have been given one.

So it does seem that they did all they could for her but unfortunately it didn't do any good.
Imo
Restraining orders don’t do anything, see this article about domestic violence and murder, a third of domestic killings have restraining orders in place.

“In Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, San Diego and St. Louis, 36 percent of the 280 men implicated in a domestic killing had a previous restraining order against them or had been convicted of domestic abuse or a violent crime, including murder, The Post found.

Killings of intimate partners often are especially brutal, involving close encounters such as stabbings, strangulation and beatings, The Post’s analysis found.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...murders/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ad2bac5563d

How far of a drive from MS is it?
It’s 2.2 miles from 80 Mountain Spring, Farmington, CT Road to 585 Deercliff Road, Avon CT. JD and FD once lived there so he knows the property well. It’s available for custom home so whatever is on the property can be torn down. KD was hit in the driveway there. It’s less than half a mile 0.4 to be exact from 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Edited by Little Bitty bc I forgot to provide a link: Dulos Mother Death Accident Report

(Bad bad on my part! I always post my rambling stream of consciousness and I forget we have A ton of new local members who joined recently.)

Last edited:
I read that the 911 call the emergency responder asked FD if he used find my iphone and he said no but that probably tipped him off to start using it with his kids thereafter.
That was my thought as well. He didn't seem to know what she was talking about, which is surprising since I would think a controlling parent would have already figured that out. He could have pretended he didn't know, but I don't think this guy is as bright as you would expect someone to be with his kind of background and education.
He seems pretty ignorant to me.

I do think he called 911 because he was furious that she went somewhere with the kids without telling him.
She wasn't answering his texts because she didn't want to and he knew this because if I remember correctly they had discussed her wanting to leave the night before. He didn't sound the least bit concerned.
He was just mad because the situation was out of his control, and maybe to set up documentation as proof that she tried to take the kids. Imo

Someone probably brought this up before but FD listed it for sale on May 21, 2019. Should we add to timeline?

BTW if he is guilty for causing CD's death, he was calculated in a way. He didn't let her die when she fell down the stairs or else he would need to disclose when selling this property that someone died in it. Instead, he had the nanny run over her outside of his house.

Attachments

• deercliff.JPG
    deercliff.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 106
Restraining orders don’t do anything, see this article about domestic violence and murder, a third of domestic killings have restraining orders in place.

“In Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, San Diego and St. Louis, 36 percent of the 280 men implicated in a domestic killing had a previous restraining order against them or had been convicted of domestic abuse or a violent crime, including murder, The Post found.

Killings of intimate partners often are especially brutal, involving close encounters such as stabbings, strangulation and beatings, The Post’s analysis found.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...murders/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ad2bac5563d
Yes, it seems like every time we hear about a wife or girlfriend killed by their partner, there is almost always a restraining order in place.
Sometimes they get arrested for violating it before anything happens, but the perpetrator knows how to avoid being seen.
I'm sure FD was hiding in the garage or near it and she was taken by surprise when he went there, leaving her no time to call 911. I don't think he risked driving his car there. Imo

JD and FD graduate College
From brown.edu:
Jennifer Farber Dulos '90
Fotis Dulos '89
FD and employee exchange vehicles - Employee had FD's Ford Raptor all day in NC reportedly. FD had employee's truck. Time of exchange reported around 4;30-5pm
The time frame for the vehicle exchange, according to Hartford Courant was 4pm-5:30.
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

Perhaps to be added:
May 25, around 5am - Neighbors hear loud bangs coming from FD's Sturbridge Hill Road property in NC.

Last edited:
I agree about the jogging route. With regard to moving her body, do you think LE thought to have someone, who was familiar with JD's house, go in and see if any obvious area rugs were missing? With all those wood floors, most people use them in every room. That's a classic way to wrap up a body, especially if someone is thin. (Movie Unfaithful). I assume LE reviewed any cameras at the New Canaan dump? FD could have been dumb enough to go there.
Yes. A rug is fairly typical. There was one sad case where the victim's toddler son said, "Mommy's in the rug".

ETA: I googled. Jessie Marie Davis
Missing Mom's Son: "Mommy's In The Rug"

This article has nothing to do with FD but this part stood out to me because of the IRS convos

*How did Koch deduct two-thirds of the value of a personal residence? The key was buying the property not in his own name, but through a Limited Liability Company or LLC
* the IRS, which is focused on income from work and securities investments, doesn’t normally look at real estate ownership records.

A Real Estate Deal That Should Have Raised Red Flags at the IRS | DCReport.org

Idk, I'm of the opinion she is. Why else would she be at the JC property walking over it with LE?

I think she agreed to accompany LE; I just think she is deliberately withholding info. I don’t think she would necessarily mislead (lie to) them. But I’m not convinced that she is cooperating. She is probably as tough as she looks, especially since she knew she would be out of jail pretty quickly. And are we 100% sure that she even took a polygraph, much less passed one? If she wanted to cooperate, I think she would have been helpful straight away. This may change, if she really isn’t in some form of contact with FD, but I think he has tried to contact her, even if they aren’t supposed to be in touch. The rules do not apply to this guy-he does what he wants. This definitely looks like nothing’s going to happen any time soon.

The amount of plant growth in the four weeks since JD's disappearance is insane here, which is unfortunate. At this point, I'm 50/50 on buried and in water somewhere.
Me, too. I'm leaning toward buried, and not all that far from her house - thinking that he would prefer to hide the body ASAP. But like I posted before, these perps don't seem to have a problem driving for miles with a body in the car. :eek:

Last edited:
Someone probably brought this up before but FD listed it for sale on May 21, 2019. Should we add to timeline?

BTW if he is guilty for causing CD's death, he was calculated in a way. He didn't let her die when she fell down the stairs or else he would need to disclose when selling this property that someone died in it. Instead, he had the nanny run over her outside of his house.

Wow! The date FD listed it for sale is 3 days before JD disappeared. Man I have a strong feeling about this place. Although, it appears from all the searches that the primary focus was on MIRA so maybe LE believes that based on their evidence JDs remains went through MIRA but that they were shredded and incinerated before LE could get there.

From brown.edu:
Jennifer Farber Dulos '90
Fotis Dulos '89

The time frame for the vehicle exchange, according to Hartford Courant was 4pm-5:30.
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

Perhaps to be added:
May 25, around 5am - Neighbors hear loud bangs coming from FD's Sturbridge Hill Road property in NC.
OOH thanks - forgot about the banging and I am thinking the phone pings have to coincide with the vehicle exchange I just don't have time to noodle on that right now.

Yea just 3 days.. and it's weird can anyone find pics of this house online? Did he tear down the original house w/o a permit and build his mcmansion but not get his property reassessed so he didn't pay accurate taxes since he rebuilt it? It's for sale but all the pics seem to just show an empty lot. See the attached property record it's updated from Feb 2019 and still has the old house floor plan and old assessment.

Attachments

• deercliff layout.pdf
    6.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Yes, it seems like every time we hear about a wife or girlfriend killed by their partner, there is almost always a restraining order in place.
Sometimes they get arrested for violating it before anything happens, but the perpetrator knows how to avoid being seen.
I'm sure FD was hiding in the garage or near it and she was taken by surprise when he went there, leaving her no time to call 911. I don't think he risked driving his car there. Imo

The only thing the restraining order is really good for is to give LE an additional charge when/if it’s violated-that is what it really does. Small comfort when someone is murdered during the violation. The people against whom they are legitimately obtained, are pretty likely to at least attempt to violate. I don’t include the people like “Peace”, whose husband got one against her fraudulently.

Continuing work on the timeline - thanks everyone for contributing:

JD graduates Brown - 1990
FD graduates Brown - 1989
FD divorces first wife - 2003/2004

2004 - JD and FD marry (FD leaves Ersnt & Young CapGemini consulting and creates Fore Group) www.foregroupinc.com
He is building luxury homes during this time and JD's FIL is loaning him the money and he pays it back when they sell. Lawsuit is filed by JD's mom in 2017 when he fails to make a payment due July 1, 2017
2016 - FD and MT have social media posts with children - June 16, 2016
Police arrest estranged husband of missing mother of five in Connecticut and his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online
2017 -
January 8, 2017 - JD's father passes away
March - JD learned of affair with MT.
May - FD threatens to kidnap children if JD does not agree to his terms for divorce, FD buys gun
June 3 - JD outlines incident at home where FD threatens her
June 19 - JD takes children and leaves FD (tells him they are visiting her fathers grave) FD calls 911 and says he can’t get reach his wife 911 calls: Fotis Dulos called police after wife leaves home in 2017

Report of restraining order against FD - no date
First on FOX61: Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband in Farmington home
Dec 17 - FD emails JD about getting along for the sake of the children
When Jennifer served him with divorce papers on June 20, 2017, Fotis was ordered to “maintain existing” family medical coverage.

But by November of that year, Jennifer complained in a court filing that the family’s health insurance lapsed “due to defendant’s [FD’] failure to pay” and that she was “unable to take the children to certain medical appointments” — to which FD allegedly replied she should “pay out of pocket.”
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/
Divorce litigation and custody:
In March 2018, the court denied FD access to the children, saying there was “an immediate and present risk of psychological harm to the children if they have unrestricted and unsupervised contact with the defendant, as well as a risk of physical danger.”
The court also said he had a history of lying under oath and had encouraged the children to lie on his behalf.
However, the court reversed its decision and found it in the children’s best interest to implement supervised parenting time.
After the court granted FD supervised visitation this February, he and JD could not reach an agreement on a schedule. In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.

Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
Deercliff property FD listed it for sale on May 21, 2019 - one day before visiting JD's house and 3 days before she went missing.
Attached Files:

deercliff.JPG
File size:
64 KB
Views

May 22 - FD is at the home of JD (dinner) and comments about DNA being found
In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend

May 24 - JD drops children at school (8am reported) and speaks to a friend after drop off (no time reported just that it’s after drop off of kids) JD misses two appointments in the city - 11am and 1 pm

Nanny picks up children and drives them to NYC to JD's mother's apartment in JD's Range Rover- no time reported

Arrest warrant outlines phone pings from FD phone from 4JC (marital home of JD/FD) to 80 Mountains Springs home - back and forth

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
5/24 FD device left 4JC and traveled to 80 Mountain Springs Rd
13:37 FD phone arrived at Mountain Springs Rd until 15:38 at which time phone traveled back to 4JC and arrived at 16:17
At 17:21 Phone arrived back at 80 Mountain Springs
At 17:34 phone arrived back at 4JC

Note:
FD and employee exchange vehicles - Employee had FD's Ford Raptor all day in NC reportedly. FD had employee's truck.
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
red truck and car wash

AT 19:10 phone traveled to Albany Ave (Hartford) and MT phone traveled with it - video shows the Ford Raptor and MT/FD - FD dumping garbage bags and stopping 30 times

AT 19:41 FD car leaves Albany Ave

At 20:12 neighbors video shows FD arriving in same clothes as the Albany Ave video and checking mail.

7pm - JD is reported missing by mother and friend
NC police go to JD's house, knock and get no answer. Nanny apparently gives code to unlock door since she has been continuously with the children and is at the NYC apartment according to JD's mom's motion to intervene filed in the custody matter

NCPD find blood in the garage. "serious physical assault" in her garage, where blood stains and blood spatter were found according to arrest warrant later issued

NCPD find her 2017 Suburban at Waveny Park that evening (no time indicated)
Silver alert issued - various reports on time - sometime after 7pm
CCTV footage in Hartford shows FD and MT on Albany St this very evening (5/24) and their phones ping (arrest warrant)19:10

8pm ish - neighbor has video showing FD and truck stopping at mailbox and retrieving mail -20:10

May 25, around 5am - Neighbors hear loud bangs coming from FD's Sturbridge Hill Road property in NC.(NC=New Canaan)
Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities

FD turns in phone together with his attorney to NC police at NCPD 14:47 According to a tweet, he is followed at some point up until the arrest
May 28 - FD atty writes letter to Judge regarding custody
Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos was ‘afraid’ of her husband, court records show

May 29 - FD attempts to see children at NYC apartment but is turned away- much speculation about security and "armed guard"
Need date:
A hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday morning regarding the "safety of the children," who are between the ages 8 and 13, following a motion filed by a court-appointed guardian, theConnecticut Post reported. Hearing is cancelled

May 31 - LE in Hartford attempting to retrieve garbage bags dumped by FD and MT (CCTV shows them dumping 30 bags? And making 30 stops along a 4 mile stretch of Albany ave and cell phone pings (both MT and FD) match this route. Altered license plates are recovered that were stuffed down a storm drain in a fedex box. Plates were from a vehicle previously owned by FD all on 5/24)

FD provided DNA and hair samples, Troop L barracks in Litchfield a source told the Hartford Courant.

June 1
FD and MT charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution
clothes and sponges with JDs' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be FD disposing of garbage bags in multiple receptacles, according to the documents. A woman in the passenger seat of the man's car fit the appearance of MT, according to the documents.

June _ - MT posts bail and is released
June 3
Dogs trained in electronics are searching Waveny Park (JD's car was found there 5/24)

June 4
Custody of the children- GF has temporary custody

June 11 hearingFotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home
COURT APPEARANCES: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos

June 12 - FD posts bail and attends custody hearing where he pleads the 5th. Ankle monitor, no contact with children and must stay in CT. Rents car as all vehicles seized by LE. Uses 401 k to post bond

Avon Park Search begins with boats
State police search water skiing pond in Avon that Fotis Dulos frequented as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 20th day
June 13
Avon Park pond search continues

Report of employee using FDs truck and FD using his - vehicle turned over to LE
Also, this car wash is just 2.2 miles / 6 minutes from the Avon pond. LE reportedly at car wash

Attached Files:

Capture.PNG
credit @KNinTX

June 14
Search in pond but nothing reported
WS has a live person on the ground at the new search today - media is just arriving
@happyperson
Oh wow just got closer and saw they launched a boat

Attached Files:
FD files motion for return of evidence seized - 2 phones, computer, server, 3 vehicles- Raptor, a Chevrolet Suburban, a Cherokee
Fotis Dulos files motion to get back evidence seized
Note- garbage plant has been searched daily
State police return to Hartford trash facility to search for Jennifer Dulos

Areas searched:
To date, authorities have searched sites in New Canaan, Farmington, Avon, Hartford and Pound Ridge, NY, and confiscated vehicles and cell phones and other items from FD
Search For Missing New Canaan Mom At Hartford Trash Plant To End
Sources:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
A Connecticut mystery: A timeline of the disappearance of a mom of 5
Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case
New Lead Emerges In Search For Missing New Canaan Mom

ETA typos and listing of property for sale

Last edited:
I agree, I don't think this lady is cooperating in the slightest least...if the body is ever found she will back track or come up with something else, but I don't believe she is helping in anyway whatsoever in finding Jennifer .
I don't think she is either. I think she is dedicated to him.
At least she will go down right along side him, unless LE can get her to cooperate.
Even if she didn't know what was in those garbage bags at the time she has to know now. Imo

Yea just 3 days.. and it's weird can anyone find pics of this house online? Did he tear down the original house and build his mcmansion but not get his property reassessed so he didn't pay accurate taxes since he rebuilt it? It's for sale but all the pics seem to just show an empty lot. See the attached property record it's updated from Feb 2019 and still has the old house and old assessment.

When I googled the address, satellite view shows a large home there. I wonder if they rented it out for some amount of income? I mean JD was renting the mansion in New Canaan. It seems to me if there was a house on the property you wouldn’t want it to sit dormant not turning a profit if you weren’t living there. But if someone was renting it I wonder if it’s vacant now? It is interesting the timing of listing it for sale though. 3 days before JD goes missing. Also giving him a reason to be visiting the property around that time as well.

Yes. A rug is fairly typical. There was one sad case where the victim's toddler son said, "Mommy's in the rug".

ETA: I googled. Jessie Marie Davis
Missing Mom's Son: "Mommy's In The Rug"
Although if they only had oriental rugs or expensive rugs I doubt he would have used one.
Well on second thought, if it was from her house he probably would.
But I think LE would know that by now. He must have concealed her body somehow. I wonder if those banging noises had anything to do with that. Imo

When I googled the address, satellite view shows a large home there. I wonder if they rented it out for some amount of income? I mean JD was renting the mansion in New Canaan. It seems to me if there was a house on the property you wouldn’t want it to sit dormant not turning a profit if you weren’t living there. But if someone was renting it I wonder if it’s vacant now? It is interesting the timing of listing it for sale though. 3 days before JD goes missing. Also giving him a reason to be visiting the property around that time as well.

If FD listed his DR mcmansion by mistake without realizing he built that house illegally and did not report it to Town of Avon, he would be needing to retroactively pay taxes since 2009 (that's like 9 years of property tax evasion for this specific property) or whenever he finished building the house. That is 1 day before the alleged BBQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong