Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying things like "some of you tuned me out, but some of you didn't" is an attempt at psychological manipulation to divide the jury. He did the same thing when he talked about the trial being online...maybe hoping he could lead a weaker minded juror to worry about public perception of their verdict or verdicts.

It's weak and low and what you do when the facts are not on your side. Also, PS Mr. Maline, there is not daily, gavel to gavel coverage of this trial online. Thank you Law and Crime :rolleyes:

In good timing, the World Cup game is about to begin, so I'm going to watch that. Is there somewhere to sign up for a text alert when there's a verdict?
I don't know about a text but I think possibly the most reliable twitter account to watch is JD Crighton. She doesn't usually leave the court while the jury is there, and I'm sure she will be one of the first to give notice when they have reached a verdict.

JD Crighton (@JDCrighton) | Twitter

I loved how Raj said there is no evidence that Chase did shoddy work or cheated any of his clients or cheated joey or stole money from him. That right there shows the jury what a liar Raj is. I think they will recognise it. JMO

I don't think it will take very long for the sentencing verdict. With that said, this trial will be finished and we probably won't post much on here after that. It's been a wild ride in this case, but I'm SO glad the jury saw right through CM. He is a dead man with or w/o the DP, IMO. By the time his appeals process takes effect in Ca, he will have been in prison for YEARS!

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone! Just a few random tweets!! :D

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 24m24 minutes ago
#McStay: Defence has concluded their closing argument. Judge Smith will read closing instructions to the jury shortly.

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 13m13 minutes ago
#McStay: Jurors now begin deliberations for penalty phase of the People v Merritt capital murder trial at 11:50. Again it is stipulated jurors may select their own schedule. Jurors are instructed the verdict must be unanimous. #chasemerritt

Richard K. De Atley‏Verified account @RKDeAtley 8m8 minutes ago
Jurors have been sent from the courtroom to begin deliberation in the penalty phase of trial for Charles "Chase" Merritt, convicted in the first-degree murders of the four-member McStay family. #mcstay #chasemerritt
RETWEETED: "penalty phase"
11:52 AM - 20 Jun 2019

Richard K. De Atley‏Verified account @RKDeAtley 8m8 minutes ago
The panel will decide whether to recommend death or life in prison without possibility of parole. #mcstay #chasemerritt

11:52 AM - 20 Jun 2019

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4h4 hours ago
#McStay - I'm heading out of town but will update on this case periodically today. You can watch defense closing arguments LIVE at 9:30 a.m. PT on https://lawandcrime.com
D9g9w6oUEAACqyw.jpg

Okay everyone I apologize in advance, I have went to every link I have seen to watch live and none are it... I am stuck. Could someone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni