Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. When he told her that Ms. Zhang would be his legacy, Bullis said he laughed a little bit. (23/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 6m6 minutes ago
    He then told her how he killed Ms. Zhang. He was speaking more loudly, more quickly, with widened eyes, Bullis said. He "just seemed very excited," Bullis said. (22/32)

1. She said Christensen at one point told her to eat a piece of bread whole, so she gagged a bit, which could be heard on the recording. Her heartbeat could also be heard at times. (21/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 7m7 minutes ago
    She initally forgot to put her mic back on as they walked home, but later did when she pretended to go in a Subway bathroom. (20/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 7m7 minutes ago
    Instead, she went into the bathroom and contacted the FBI and one of her housemates to tell him to not let Christensen in their house. "I was afraid of him."

wow- this.. he did suspect her, looks like
When the concert was about to begin, she says she went back to the bathroom to turn off the recorder out of concern for battery life. She also emailed the FBI, then immediately deleted those emails. She says when she went back out, BC went through her phone

yeah, I think he was definitely suspicious of TEB's loyalty... so much of his details/words to her just don't ring true of the way one would normally talk -- I think he kidnapped, raped (or attempted so), killed, and disposed of YY, but most of the description of gory acts in his apt. is grandiose, made-up b*llsh*t to toy with TEB & maybe even the FBI, for his totally failed endeavor. JMO. There's so much that doesn't add up here -- don't want to argue over the details now, but will wait to see how Defense exploits it.

It's all reading as credible now, whereas before now, it was not at all.
He was about to to extend his repertoire, like Leroy Toybox, bring in a willing partner...
He was intending to expand his repertoire.
Those #staccato claps were blood curdling in their description..
He sounds possessed

Bullis said she's been unable to work and has sought mental health treatment after her experiences with Christensen. She said it was "terrifying" to testify in front of him. When asked why she agreed to do it, she responded: "Because it's necessary
MM

1. She said Christensen at one point told her to eat a piece of bread whole, so she gagged a bit, which could be heard on the recording. Her heartbeat could also be heard at times. (21/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

ok this part proves to me that the BDSM relationship they had played a big part in her being successful at fooling him with the FBI recording wire.

We can tell from this part and from when he brought the dog collar to the Vigil that he was still acting as her "Dominant" Master figure and she was acting as a submissive "kitten" i think is the term.

This is important because all the time she was with him in those last days and doing the recordings, he in his mind still had her as a submissive person following all his orders.

That helped fool him because he kept thinking of her as his slave that would do anything he says.

This is important because I suspect if there was not the BDSM relationship then he may have caught her and harmed her. The Dominant role he had helped fool him into not seriously considering she was double crossing him with the FBI. He thought about it and began to get more paranoid about it but I suspect the BDSM Dominance he thought he had kept squashing those thoughts away.

I am dumbstruck at how incredibly brave TB has been through this. I hope any friends or family she has are being supportive, tho I can imagine she has been through h*ll.

Willing her to withstand anything the defense is going to throw her way. She has come across as totally credible for me.

Again, thank you kittythehare. This has been so much like repeating the horrors of opening statements.

May YY's family have some string support. Bless them for every moment they endure. :(

I am dumbstruck at how incredibly brave TB has been through this. I hope any friends or family she has are being supportive, tho I can imagine she has been through h*ll.

Willing her to withstand anything the defense is going to throw her way. She has come across as totally credible for me.

Again, thank you kittythehare. This has been so much like repeating the horrors of opening statements.

May YY's family have some string support. Bless them for every moment they endure. :(
no thanks needed, just copy/pasting, keeps my mind busy intermittently.
It's worse than I thought.

‘She is Gone’: Christensen Bragged About Zhang’s Death, Former Girlfriend Says

this bit
“I can do this within hours,” he told Bullis on a recording about how quickly he can dispose of a body. “It’s a weird thing to be really good at but it’s true.

This could be a big clue what he did with YingYing.

What could he have done that only took hours?

Taking the body to that old building and getting rid of it would fit in the timeframe.

Or taking the body to an abandoned mine would also work.

This clue may help us eliminate any type of dissolving in acid or burning or anything like that because it would take longer than hours.

If he used an incinerator that would also fit.

We need to research that school to see what incinerators exist at the school. Its either that or a mine or that building nearby or just dumped in woods out of town IMO.

Last edited:
Hatfield: We need to research that school to see what incinerators exist at the school. Its either that or a mine or that building nearby or just dumped in woods out of town IMO.

If he did anything on the campus, it is highly likely they would have seen his car on some surveillance, like they did when he picked her up. Where did he go after he picked her up .... how long was it before we know for sure she was at his apartment?

Hatfield: We need to research that school to see what incinerators exist at the school. Its either that or a mine or that building nearby or just dumped in woods out of town IMO.

If he did anything on the campus, it is highly likely they would have seen his car on some surveillance, like they did when he picked her up. Where did he go after he picked her up .... how long was it before we know for sure she was at his apartment?

Good point about the school's cameras unless there was some building he had access to that did not have security cameras or maybe LE did not check all the school's cameras or the right camera.

I am not sure if that school even has an incinerator but it would be good to try to find out just to see if it is a possible place he took her to. Some college buildings have 24 hour access to students.

This could be a big clue what he did with YingYing.

What could he have done that only took hours?

This clue may help us eliminate any type of dissolving in acid or burning or anything like that because it would take longer than hours.

If he used an incinerator that would also fit.

We need to research that school to see what incinerators exist at the school. Its either that or a mine or that building nearby or just dumped in woods out of town IMO.

Boiling in lye would take several hours, but there is no way he could do this in his apartment, and I really have a tough time envisioning him being able to do this at an external site.

I know of an incinerator location. However, he'd need a key to start it, there are cameras around, and people using it would notice if someone had used it unexpectedly

Boiling in lye would take several hours, but there is no way he could do this in his apartment, and I really have a tough time envisioning him being able to do this at an external site.

I know of an incinerator location. However, he'd need a key to start it, there are cameras around, and people using it would notice if someone had used it unexpectedly

Thanks.

His confidence in saying she is gone forever is making me lean toward an unconventional method like an incinerator or like we discussed before like in a large diameter pipe in that building nearby. Just getting vibes that whatever he did with her was something a little on the unusual side.

There was one case that I will never forget that had the most unusual method and nobody would have ever known where the bodies were if the person did not confess. It was this case. Maybe BC read about this same case and knew where a hollowed out tree was?

Matthew Hoffman, killer who hid bodies in hollowed-out tree, details crime in chilling confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong