Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing the restraining order is really good for is to give LE an additional charge when/if it’s violated-that is what it really does. Small comfort when someone is murdered during the violation. The people against whom they are legitimately obtained, are pretty likely to at least attempt to violate. I don’t include the people like “Peace”, whose husband got one against her fraudulently.
Yes, it can also help in Family Court if the person has violated the restraining order. They don't like when a parent shows a disregard for a court order.
There seem to have been many instances when he showed a lack of respect for the court system.
I think he thought he was above all that. Imo

I’ve wondered if his haste/panic and sloppiness in disposing of the bloodied items is because disposing of the body took more time.

Could be. I’m not sure he had a specific plan in place to dispose of the bloody items.

He would have thought of the body disposal, but may not have counted on how much blood there would be.

I recall a similar panic back when I was in high school, and had to dispose of multiple trash bags of beer cans after I occasionally hosted a small, intimate gathering of a few dozen people at my parents house.

Where the hell do I put this stuff?

Who knows:
The girlfriend might be behind the murder and could have hired a hit man...
Anyone that moves themselves and their child into another woman’s home, and is with a married man that is the father of 5 young children, has no morals or values...
I would look at her, even if she passed any lie detector test, they are not reliable...
She appears to be another undesirable player in this horrific tale...
Do not know how the two met up, but obviously his brains were in the wrong part of his anatomy...
Welcome!!!!

I think that both MT and FD lack a moral compass. They are both imo shady, criminal and terrible people. I hope that they are both convicted of whatever they both are guilty of and both spend the rest of their lives wearing orange jumpsuits. And it’s up to her Daughter and his/JDs 5 children, if their kids ever want to have anything to do with FD or MT. Jmo.

I am not so sure, but you could be right. I can't imagine being devoted to a man who killed his wife and brought me along to hide evidence, resulting in my arrest, but that's me. o_O MOO
That's probably most people.
The girlfriend does not seem to have a good sense of morality.
Maybe she is just as narcissistic as he is. Imo

"How dare you? Haven't you heard of me and my band?"

I am thinking pre-dug grave more and more like everyone else. I think it was @afitzy who mentioned that if this is the case, she likely won't be found until winter.

You know I’m thinking about all this rain CT is getting and will be getting. Maybe just maybe it will expose something.

I’m still open to dismemberment, but I’m leaning towards burial.

I’m not a fan of the old cartel method of using a barrel with acid.

That takes time, requires specific chemicals, and still needs to be disposed of.
The barrel could have been filled with cement and buried - I still remember that picture of his property very early on - LE was very interested in that hole IIRC - I will see if I can find it.
ETA found it in the media thread - many threads ago we discussed these at length
Spencer Allan Brooks‏ @SpencerSays
Police were focused on this hole in the ground at Dulos’ Mountain Spring Road property. Courtesy @News12CT #JenniferDulos

D8GQ0L6XUAAW3Ls.jpg

5:49 PM - 2 Jun 2019 from Farmington, CT pst

The barrel could have been filled with cement and buried - I still remember that picture of his property very early on - LE was very interested in that hole IIRC - I will see if I can find it.

Yeah, I think they searched that hole as a matter of procedure.

If you see something like that on someone’s property, you can’t not search it.

I definitely think it has no significance.

If he

FD must be a US citizen by now. Probably from his first marriage he had a visa from marriage. If not then, then he definitely got his citizenship through JD. That's how he has a US passport. You can't have a US passport if not a US citizen.
Does he have dual citizenship?

What is the most important single evidence that is missing so far, apart from finding JD's body, that would help convict FD of murder? Placing him in NC on the morning?
on video would be great...his DNA mixed with her blood on the bloody clothing/sponge/trashbags they were caught throwing out in Hartford. @riolove77 may be able to help -

Could be. I’m not sure he had a specific plan in place to dispose of the bloody items.

He would have thought of the body disposal, but may not have counted on how much blood there would be.

I recall a similar panic back when I was in high school, and had to dispose of multiple trash bags of beer cans after I occasionally hosted a small, intimate gathering of a few dozen people at my parents house.

Where the hell do I put this stuff?
I hope you didn't throw the bags of cans on the roof...like my brother. It didn't work.

:)

The guy is in construction, so it makes sense he used what was familiar to him - cement, digging, property. That seems so obvious, but it's also super obvious he would be the #1 suspect. Yet, he seems to have planned it out to avoid obvious detection.

So, what location fits with him being in construction and fits what seems like a tight timeline of disposal (I'm assuming she was buried/hidden before the trash-bag dump) yet isn't so obvious that LE has noticed it yet in their searches?

We need to know where he was before Friday.

jmo

What is the most important single evidence that is missing so far, apart from finding JD's body, that would help convict FD of murder? Placing him in NC on the morning?

It might not be a single big thing, just a lot of smaller ones.

Anything that pokes a hole in his alibi, and puts him in the general area.

Surveillance footage, cell data, witnesses; something that shows he could have been there.

That, combined with forensic evidence that puts him in the house, will nail him.

His DNA is in the sink, now they have to prove a lie.

I hope you didn't throw the bags of cans on the roof...like my brother. It didn't work.

:)

The guy is in construction, so it makes sense he used what was familiar to him - cement, digging, property. That seems so obvious, but it's also super obvious he would be the #1 suspect. Yet, he seems to have planned it out to avoid obvious detection.

So, what location fits with him being in construction and fits what seems like a tight timeline of disposal (I'm assuming she was buried/hidden before the trash-bag dump) yet isn't so obvious that LE has noticed it yet in their searches?

We need to know where he was before Friday.

jmo
Ha! In my case, I used to put the trash in a place where I was familiar; the dumpster of an apartment building where we used to live.

FD likely did something like that here. It would be a place that he knew, but one that wasn’t directly connected to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77