Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! In my case, I used to put the trash in a place where I was familiar; the dumpster of an apartment building where we used to live.

FD likely did something like that here. It would be a place that he knew, but one that wasn’t directly connected to him.

Yes, this is a good lead to follow. Other properties that someone else was going to develop, but work hasn't started so workers wouldn't be there during the middle of a Friday? Perhaps property of a competitor he didn't get along with (and potentially claim the competitor is also the murderer if the body is ever found?).

Wild ideas, maybe.

jmo

It might not be a single big thing, just a lot of smaller ones.

Anything that pokes a hole in his alibi, and puts him in the general area.

Surveillance footage, cell data, witnesses; something that shows he could have been there.

That, combined with forensic evidence that puts him in the house, will nail him.

His DNA is in the sink, now they have to prove a lie.
And a local posted ( rumor alert ) there was tons of blood in the garage and LE has more of FD's DNA in the house/kitchen. That's my story and I am sticking to it.:)

Welcome!!!!

I think that both MT and FD lack a moral compass. They are both imo shady, criminal and terrible people. I hope that they are both convicted of whatever they both are guilty of and both spend the rest of their lives wearing orange jumpsuits. And it’s up to her Daughter and his/JDs 5 children, if their kids ever want to have anything to do with FD or MT. Jmo.

That's probably most people.
The girlfriend does not seem to have a good sense of morality.
Maybe she is just as narcissistic as he is. Imo

I believe exposure to gangs, guerrillas and corruption as the norm in their native countries may have created a bond between FD and MT -- one that he could not/would never have with Jennifer.

The order was probably oil when MT was growing up in Venezuela (currently gold) but there's something about birds of a feather flying together.

Seems to me not much would be shocking-- or beneath this couple. MOO

Venezuela’s gold fever fuels gangs and insecurity: 'There will be anarchy'

8 June 2019

Gold also increasingly pays the bills for the national government in distant Caracas. With oil revenues dwindling and US sanctions biting, the president, Nicolás Maduro, has been relying on wealth from the mines to keep the government afloat during a months-long standoff with the opposition leader, Juan Guaidó.

So the government has allowed the illegal industry and the armed groups that run them to flourish, spawning an epidemic of violence, disease and environmental devastation, and drawing in much of the remaining population of Puerto Ordaz.

[...]

But the government’s need for funds has not diminished with oil production, and so every month trucks trundle through Puerto Ordaz carrying boxes of bank notes heading for the mines. Paper money has been abandoned for digital payments in most of Venezuela, but in mines beyond the reach of cellphone coverage and without power supply, hard cash still reigns supreme.

It is exchanged for gold, which is then shipped overseas, including to Turkey, earning hard currency for the government, an investigation by Reuters found. That makes the area particularly valuable, and particularly tense.

Guaidó has alarmed even his allies by flirting with the idea of a US intervention, which in the east would fatally disrupt the delicate power balance between local gangs, guerrillas and the corrupt arms of the state security forces.

And a local posted ( rumor alert ) there was tons of blood in the garage and LE has more of FD's DNA in the house/kitchen. That's my story and I am sticking to it.:)

Ha! I’m not a fan of rumors, but that rings true.

This was sloppy, and I’d be stunned if there wasn’t a hell of a lot more.

Time was not his friend, and getting away with murder is not his forte.

I sure as hell hope so for her sake and her daughter, because if what everyone think happened to this innocent beautiful mother happened the girlfriend and her daughter are definitely in danger!?!?!.!
The girlfriend might be the mastermind, be behind this crime, or an equal partner...
I would not give her the benefit of the doubt.. Even her own mother was running cons in the past

I’m still open to dismemberment, but I’m leaning towards burial.

I’m not a fan of the old cartel method of using a barrel with acid.

That takes time, requires specific chemicals, and still needs to be disposed of.
Plus the electronic trail if Googling how to do it, because I doubt he just had that knowledge on hand.

The barrel could have been filled with cement and buried - I still remember that picture of his property very early on - LE was very interested in that hole IIRC - I will see if I can find it.
ETA found it in the media thread - many threads ago we discussed these at length
Spencer Allan Brooks‏ @SpencerSays
Police were focused on this hole in the ground at Dulos’ Mountain Spring Road property. Courtesy @News12CT #JenniferDulos

D8GQ0L6XUAAW3Ls.jpg

5:49 PM - 2 Jun 2019 from Farmington, CT pst
But how did he move it? How much would a barrel full of cement weigh?

Could be. I’m not sure he had a specific plan in place to dispose of the bloody items.

He would have thought of the body disposal, but may not have counted on how much blood there would be.

I recall a similar panic back when I was in high school, and had to dispose of multiple trash bags of beer cans after I occasionally hosted a small, intimate gathering of a few dozen people at my parents house.

Where the hell do I put this stuff?
Oh Lordy! Every parent's nightmare.

I hope you didn't throw the bags of cans on the roof...like my brother. It didn't work.

:)

The guy is in construction, so it makes sense he used what was familiar to him - cement, digging, property. That seems so obvious, but it's also super obvious he would be the #1 suspect. Yet, he seems to have planned it out to avoid obvious detection.

So, what location fits with him being in construction and fits what seems like a tight timeline of disposal (I'm assuming she was buried/hidden before the trash-bag dump) yet isn't so obvious that LE has noticed it yet in their searches?

We need to know where he was before Friday.

jmo
This is actually a really good point. I would like to assume LE looked into this.

Ha! I’m not a fan of rumors, but that rings true.

This was sloppy, and I’d be stunned if there wasn’t a hell of a lot more.

Time was not his friend, and getting away with murder is not his forte.

I've wondered about this - if JD pulled her car into the garage and was blitz attacked when she got out - and if the Porsche was parked in the farthest away spot (3 stall garage) and it had spatter - that's quite a ways to travel which indicates to me alot of force. And the floor between the vehicles would have a lot as well. Now if the Porsche was next to her space and she pulled in - the Porsche would catch alot since it is in the way of the floor and the spatter would hit that first I would think? Wish we knew the position of that car and if her car ever made it into the garage. JMO

I think she agreed to accompany LE; I just think she is deliberately withholding info. I don’t think she would necessarily mislead (lie to) them. But I’m not convinced that she is cooperating. She is probably as tough as she looks, especially since she knew she would be out of jail pretty quickly. And are we 100% sure that she even took a polygraph, much less passed one? If she wanted to cooperate, I think she would have been helpful straight away. This may change, if she really isn’t in some form of contact with FD, but I think he has tried to contact her, even if they aren’t supposed to be in touch. The rules do not apply to this guy-he does what he wants. This definitely looks like nothing’s going to happen any time soon.
Why did NP say that their arrests was a way to get them to turn on each other? What did they do that would need them to stay united and not turn? If they did nothing, then there’s nothing to worry about.
Btw, he said this at the hearing regarding bail which led to FD’s release

I've been wondering how FD knew JD was going to go back to her house after dropping the children off at school, and before leaving for late morning NYC appointments (and perhaps packing to spend the weekend with her mother & friends in NYC), and if he knew she would be there and planned to attack her there all along, or he was planning to follow her until an opportunity provided itself wherever that may have been between NC and NYC.

Maybe he didn’t know; I wonder if it wasn’t the first day he waited for her to come back after dropping off the kids. He had traded his truck with the “employee’s” truck all week, I think I read. Could it be that Friday 5/24 was just the day he finally caught her there?

I've wondered about this - if JD pulled her car into the garage and was blitz attacked when she got out - and if the Porsche was parked in the farthest away spot (3 stall garage) and it had spatter - that's quite a ways to travel which indicates to me alot of force. And the floor between the vehicles would have a lot as well. Now if the Porsche was next to her space and she pulled in - the Porsche would catch alot since it is in the way of the floor and the spatter would hit that first I would think? Wish we knew the position of that car and if her car ever made it into the garage. JMO
Keep in mind we have heard ZERO about the state of her car. Was anything awry/missing? To me they are keeping this quiet for a reason. Were there traces of blood? Hair or fiber or DNA from other people? I sure hope so. The whole search of the landfill has left me cold.

Let's say that FD buried JD in a pre-dug grave. Why didn't he put the bloodied clothing/supplies in there too? (He could potentially have gotten away with it.) Because he hoped that, if she was ever found, there would still be an option that she was abducted from the park? In that case she'd probably be closer to NC than Farmington, thought he would likely find it easier to dig around Farmington.

He accidentally brought spare license plates along?
I've been thinking about those license plates and wondering if FD even used them during and/or after this crime.

Perhaps after he killed Jennifer, knowing he would be the prime suspect whose properties would be searched, he decided to ditch the illegally altered plates he had used to follow or spy on her in the past.

Why did NP say that their arrests was a way to get them to turn on each other? What did they do that would need them to stay united and not turn? If they did nothing, then there’s nothing to worry about.
Btw, he said this at the hearing regarding bail which led to FD’s release

He said their arrests were a way to get them to turn on each other? How about their arrests were because of an alleged crime that LE thought they committed. You are right-there is no reason to worry about them turning on each other (and that supposes that they both did something wrong, and not just one of them), if they didn’t do anything, and they have the ironclad alibis he claims they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck