Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped for focus.
My speculation is that this is a brain defective sexual sadist predator.
Motive is sadistic sexual torture.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I know that seems to be main theory, and I have cause to believe that theory after following the scanner feed a couple of years back. Still... nothing much is coming from it and sometimes there is duplicity. I don’t know for sure.

Family of Delphi murder victims speak out for first time since release of new evidence

"Surprise and all of those other emotions that swell within us," said Eric, Abby's grandfather. "We also feel confident that they are doing their job."

Libby's grandfather, Mike Patty, felt the same way.

"It is still the same direction," Patty said. "We are still trying to catch a killer."

I commend both the family’s ongoing faith in LE plus their focus on creating the park, a lasting legacy that will honour the memory of Libby and Abby.

“They will be remembered in a positive light, not for the tragedy that happened at Delphi," Patty said...”

So it seems with two young girls, you would expect SA as the motive, but nothing has been shared from that angle. If it was the motive, then BG may have assault intentions and a place to carry his (in FBI profiling lingo is “fantasy”) out. Maybe it was under the bridge and they ran across the creek. Maybe he had a spot on the other side of Deer Creek. Not hearing anything about it, one way or the other.

That’s why I think the motive is important to share (if known) because it might help the public help the investigators. All MO.

Edited to add... thanks for all of you working to figure the way BG got there and how he got out. It’s important and hope the investigators have a clear path on both. Not sure they do, though.

I have always thought it was SA, as LE was interviewing RSO’s at the beginning.

“Sheriffs and state probation officers have questioned registered sex offenders in several north central Indiana counties to determine their whereabouts on the day the girls were murdered and then confirmed those accounts with other interviews or polygraph examinations.”

Prosecutor says cops likely have met Delphi killer or received crucial tip due to scope of probe

“Sheriffs and state probation officers have questioned registered sex offenders in several north central Indiana counties to determine their whereabouts on the day the girls were murdered and then confirmed those accounts with other interviews or polygraph examinations.”

Prosecutor says cops likely have met Delphi killer or received crucial tip due to scope of probe

Could be so but the background of sex offenders commonly includes known tendencies toward predatory, violent behaviour. So in this case whether or not SA occurred I can understand why the offender list would be scrutinized.

If already discussed (and it probably has:)) Under what circumstances do we hand over our car and keys to a perfect stranger and say, "I'll pick it up when I get off work at 5pm?" Would you even question the seat or rear view mirror being adjusted differently?
Getting new tires and balancing?
Getting your car detailed?
Major repair work: transmission, oil leak etc?
As always open for additions or subtractions.

I think he was intentionally looking downward just because he was walking on a 126 year old railway bridge consisting of rotting and missing old railroad ties. I doubt anybody could walk across that bridge with their head up - they’d trip and fall flat on their face if not over the side. It looks absolutely treacherous in the videos people have posted.
MOO He was definitely on a mission

I think he was intentionally looking downward just because he was walking on a 126 year old railway bridge consisting of rotting and missing old railroad ties. I doubt anybody could walk across that bridge with their head up - they’d trip and fall flat on their face if not over the side. It looks absolutely treacherous in the videos people have posted.
So, he knew the girls couldn't go quickly and all he had to do was catch up to them and then threaten them with something. (a gun?)
I doubt he has a limp. I think he's probably quite coordinated actually.

Just listened to the PC, and read thru comments posted recently. In MOO from the beginning of this case I could not believe this was random....Someone just wandering in the woods that day was prepared to murder young girls, and just happened to luck out and find them.

I truly believe this guy knew these two girls and knew they were going there that day. That is why they took his photo walking up to them. Why else would they take a photo of some random person. There was no struggle when he told them to go down the hill, they believed he was just asking them to go that way perhaps to show them something.
This has always made me shutter to think they probably trusted this monster.
The PC seemed to elude to the fact that they believe they already interviewed him and he is part of the community and may have even been at the PC. They also said he would "not have believed they would have gone in another direction" which to me means LE thinks it is someone the girls knew--which they had not believed before.
Just my thoughts and I hope they get this guy very soon..he thinks he is so smart...we will see about that!
I'm wondering about the online connections, which may be found some day, hopefully in the very near future. How could a monster have avoided, being nailed with these data at the end? How does the BG follow all these news/forums from 2017 to today, since we know from LE, it's all about "power and control" to him and it would be indispensable to follow? Would he use own business devices or public business devices (library, internet cafe) or the devices of parents/friends/lovers/buddies or how would he manage this?

So, he knew the girls couldn't go quickly and all he had to do was catch up to them and then threaten them with something. (a gun?)
I doubt he has a limp. I think he's probably quite coordinated actually.
Thinking of somebody who needed surgery (actually, multiple surgeries) and it had recently put him out of a job (supposedly voluntarily.) May have had that surgery by this time in 2/17.

Yes, I initially thought SA as well, until LE , early on, stated that the public (Delphi) was not in any danger and that "locals would be able to figure it out"

The bridge seems treacherous to me as well, however BG crosses it with either hand in a pocket, seemingly confident, (MOO from the snip of video)

Yes, I initially thought SA as well, until LE , early on, stated that the public (Delphi) was not in any danger and that "locals would be able to figure it out"
As Carter said at the beginning: "Why Delphi" the first time? Why no danger to Delphi afterwards? Some SK on his "murder tour" through different states?
"Locals would be able to figure it out" - because they had a meeting in closed round at the city hall, where LE/FBI informed them, I think and remember. Had there been no apprehension at the time, the killer might be in the room also (like they assumed at the PC in April 2019)?

* doesn't help really

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking maybe they found a phone that went out of service around 12-5 that was somehow relevant. And are trying to put the two together, phone off, driver of the vehicle.
MOO police have stated that they don't have a lot of evidence, but what they do have will convict.
MOO they cannot release more details, they don't have any extra details to "spend."
If they knew that wouldn’t they have someone arrested by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong