IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just too much! I’m cringing so hard at how anyone could possibly be that dumb. How can he even show his face without dying from humiliation? If I were his clothes I’d be hiding from him. Don’t wear me in public!

He specifically wanted the camera on him during his gay Tupac saved my tuna someone placed a shoestring acrost my face excellent karate chop I fight the F back charade, but forgot about the bagazillion cameras filming him out and about every other minute of his life?

What bothers the heck outta me is that he doesn't seem to be humiliated in any way. He seems smug and proud of himself. He denies and doubles down, and claims he is the real victim, and seems cool with it. :mad:

What bothers the heck outta me is that he doesn't seem to be humiliated in any way. He seems smug and proud of himself. He denies and doubles down, and claims he is the real victim, and seems cool with it. :mad:
I also couldn't believe his attorney after the fact.... white face comment!! They should of just shut up, but they continued to push the narrative. unbelievable.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/jussie-smollett-911-calls-on-night-of-alleged-attack-released/
(You can listen at the 911 call @ link)

(CBS) — Two calls to 911 reporting Jussie Smollett had been the victim of a racially motivated attack in January were released on Wednesday.

The caller said he worked for Smollett and wanted to report the incident on the actor’s behalf. The caller added that Smollett initially was reluctant to make a report, but that he would convince Smollett to speak with police about the incident.

“I just need the police to come by, I work for an artist, I don’t really want to say his name,” the unidentified caller told a 911 dispatcher. “He states he went to Subway .. and two guys, somebody jumped him or something like that. I just want to report it and make sure he’s alright.”

“I just think he’s startled … They put a noose around his neck,” the caller told the dispatcher. “They didn’t do anything with it, but it’s around his neck. That’s really f–ked up. Sorry, for saying it like that.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/jussie-smollett-911-calls-on-night-of-alleged-attack-released/

(CBS) — Two calls to 911 reporting Jussie Smollett had been the victim of a racially motivated attack in January were released on Wednesday.

The caller said he worked for Smollett and wanted to report the incident on the actor’s behalf. The caller added that Smollett initially was reluctant to make a report, but that he would convince Smollett to speak with police about the incident.

“I just need the police to come by, I work for an artist, I don’t really want to say his name,” the unidentified caller told a 911 dispatcher. “He states he went to Subway .. and two guys, somebody jumped him or something like that. I just want to report it and make sure he’s alright.”

“I just think he’s startled … They put a noose around his neck,” the caller told the dispatcher. “They didn’t do anything with it, but it’s around his neck. That’s really f–ked up. Sorry, for saying it like that.”

An artist????? This guy must live on another planet. I can't stop laughing:D:D:D

Did anyone see this? Smollett was involved in a documentary about Lynching.

Jussie Smollett Recently Hosted Doc on Lynching, Filmmaker Talks ‘Coincidence’

from Mickey's link above:

Epix has since pulled the[ Smollett] episode from its network and released the following statement:

“In light of – and with respect to – the sensitivities around recent events, we can confirm that Epix is no longer making available the episode of ‘America Divided’ featuring Jussie Smollett.”

Each episode of the show consists of a celebrity host (everyone from Norman Lear to America Ferrara) exploring important narratives such as inequality, education, healthcare, and criminal justice through expert interviews and the testimonies of locals across America.

In episode four of Season 2, Smollett visits the National Memorial for Peace and Justice in Montgomery, Ala., which is “dedicated to the legacy of enslaved black people, people terrorized by lynching,” according to its website. He talks with its founder, Bryan Stevenson, about the lack of recognition for this terrible part of American history in a moving segment, and later sits down for a tense conversation with the local spokesperson for the family of Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Confederate general whose statue was removed from a park in Memphis last year.

During an interview with 98-year-old Charlie Morris, whose older brother Jesse Lee Bonds was the victim of a lynching in Arlington, Tenn., in 1939, Smollett discovers that the men who committed the hate crime were briefly charged with murder, but then acquitted.

An artist????? This guy must live on another planet. I can't stop laughing:D:D:D

It’s hilarious. They are all so full of themselves and overwhelmed with their own greatness.

Caller: I work for an artist. I don’t want to say his name.

Dispatcher: Wow, someone like Andy Warhol?

Caller: If you must know, Jussie Smollett.

Dispatcher: Who?

Caller: Jussie Smollett! The Famous Star of Empire!

Dispatcher: Okay...*stifled laughter*

I wish that it would be released.

Me too. This filmmaker’s hard work has been for nothing, courtesy of the Artist. Add him to the list of the growing Jussie fallout.

Plus we’d get to see Jussie fake cry, overact and pretend like he cares about other humans.

Edit: It was only Jussie’s episode that was trashed, there are other episodes of the series available. But they really liked that episode, so we can still be super annoyed about it.

Last edited:
The fact that they called the police but didn’t want to identify themselves. Lol. Just wanted the police to swing by. Keep it on the down low.

Then an hour later he makes sure his mug is plastered all over TMZ from the emergency room.

from Mickey's link above:

Epix has since pulled the[ Smollett] episode from its network and released the following statement:

“In light of – and with respect to – the sensitivities around recent events, we can confirm that Epix is no longer making available the episode of ‘America Divided’ featuring Jussie Smollett.”

Each episode of the show consists of a celebrity host (everyone from Norman Lear to America Ferrara) exploring important narratives such as inequality, education, healthcare, and criminal justice through expert interviews and the testimonies of locals across America.

In episode four of Season 2, Smollett visits the National Memorial for Peace and Justice in Montgomery, Ala., which is “dedicated to the legacy of enslaved black people, people terrorized by lynching,” according to its website. He talks with its founder, Bryan Stevenson, about the lack of recognition for this terrible part of American history in a moving segment, and later sits down for a tense conversation with the local spokesperson for the family of Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Confederate general whose statue was removed from a park in Memphis last year.

During an interview with 98-year-old Charlie Morris, whose older brother Jesse Lee Bonds was the victim of a lynching in Arlington, Tenn., in 1939, Smollett discovers that the men who committed the hate crime were briefly charged with murder, but then acquitted.

I would pay to see this.... for a good laugh..

My apologies if I disagree. I don't honestly believe anyone was left hanging. I think everyone knows just how guilty he is.

But Smollett never actually had to say it. That is the problem. The charges just went away. There was no formal admission of responsibility. Which makes the "requirement" of community service at question.

Judge orders special prosecutor be appointed to look into Jussie Smollett controversy

Jun 21, 2019

A Cook County judge on Friday ordered the surprise appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate the sudden dismissal of all charges against Jussie Smollett, saying the short-lived prosecution may have been legally invalid from the beginning.

Judge Michael Toomin ruled that State’s Attorney Kim Foxx had the right to withdraw herself from overseeing the prosecution of the onetime “Empire” actor but held no legal authority to delegate that responsibility to her top deputy.

With the deputy holding no real authority, the Smollett case made its way through the court system without a prosecutor at the helm, the veteran judge said.

“There was no master on the bridge to guide the ship as it floundered through uncharted waters, and it ultimately lost its bearings,” Toomin wrote in the 21-page opinion. “... The unprecedented irregularities identified in this case warrants the appointment of independent counsel to restore the public’s confidence in the integrity of our criminal justice system.”

The decision marked a victory for Sheila O’Brien, a former state appellate judge who sought the special prosecutor in largely a solo effort, and a political blow for Foxx, the first-term officeholder who is seeking re-election next year.

“We’ll get the truth, the whole truth, under oath, and that’s what this is about,” O’Brien told a throng of reporters in the lobby of the Leighton Criminal Court Building.

Read more: Judge orders special prosecutor be appointed to look into Jussie Smollett controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288