ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Walton, the great-grandfather of DeOrr Kunz Jr., died Saturday after battling cancer. He was 80-years-old.
Walton was camping with his granddaughter, Jessica Mitchell, her boyfriend, Vernal DeOrr Kunz, and a family friend, Issac Reinwand, when the toddler disappeared nearly four years ago at Timber Creek Campground in Lemhi County. The child has not been found and nobody has been charged in connection to his disappearance.
Robert Walton, DeOrr Kunz's great grandfather, dies of cancer | East Idaho News

Ppl are up in arms because DM took pictures with Trina, Vernal and Jessica.

That is how he gains their trust, by pretending to be on their side etc.
Please don't start rumors since this case has been ruined with those. He is on their side, their lives have been ruined by people who thought they could trust Klein Investigators as well as post made by FB admins that stated there was evidence when there was not!

Please don't start rumors since this case has been ruined with those. He is on their side, their lives have been ruined by people who thought they could trust Klein Investigators as well as post made by FB admins that stated there was evidence when there was not!
DM himself was very vocal in MSM about doing this with Emily Glass, so I wouldn’t consider it rumor.

DM himself was very vocal in MSM about doing this with Emily Glass, so I wouldn’t consider it rumor.

Indeed. I had some other case quotes about it which were very specific to this...Kelli Bordeaux’s case, etc. I decided to delete however because the last thing I need to do is paint a roadmap, kwim?

Yes, he posted the pictures on his personal facebook page.

Vernal was making comnents to people on there.

Reactions: byo
I am really confused by the drama surrounding this case. I thought that KIC was no longer on the case, but KIC just posted pictures of woods and thanked the community of Idaho Falls and CNN on Facebook. Is he still investigating? I was fairly confident that DM had solved the case and it just wasn't released yet. Now, I don't know what's happening.

Not necessarily about Deorr and mean no disrespect to the wonderful work Mr Klein has done and I may be wrong if so I apologize but I find it strange all the missing he's investigated he never "stumbled" upon or discussed the huge child trafficking networks that have and currently run rampant for years? :confused:

Those darn crickets again ;)

I find this odd as well and that other than the 4 named suspects the other 4 campers present (upper campground) have not been analyzed ad nauseum or at least been discussed. :confused:
Crickets again o_O :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I would advise seeing the last live podcast on the behind scenes of David Marshburn with Search For Me Foundation and examples of how Klein misled the public on the DeOrr case. Facebook page - Backroad Case Notes. David recently found Andrew Thomas Browne who had been missing 4 years, Baby Lucas, Kelly Bordeaux, and some others.
:eek: Chalk it up as another anomaly? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member