SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

I wonder if the car has gone off road in the hills some of those roads are treacherous . I'm in the area now and I've not seen one poster asking if they've been seen. Very sad to think there are no missing posters out there to jog peoples memories. The longer it go's the less chance of anyone remembering.

Posters are upthread in several languages -- can you please print a few to post???

JMHO YMMV

I wonder if the car has gone off road in the hills some of those roads are treacherous . I'm in the area now and I've not seen one poster asking if they've been seen. Very sad to think there are no missing posters out there to jog peoples memories. The longer it go's the less chance of anyone remembering.

Best places for the missing posters would be places like:

- the internet café
- the hotel
- the airport
- car rental
- gas stations, including the one in / near Gibraltar where they would allegedly have been seen
- supermarket (same)

Not saying that you should do this, but these are acceptable and low risk activities ~ in comparison to for instance visiting remote properties on your own - don't even dream about that.

UK -missing website page:
These are Sussex’s missing people – can you help?

Here we look at the people who are still missing from Sussex.

Some of them have been missing for many years, while some have gone missing this year. Please note this may not include everyone who is currently missing. READ MORE:

These are Sussex’s missing people – can you help?

Daniel & Liam are posted there,along with others who are missing.You can share them with one click on social media.

Seems like this disappearance has indeed gone cold.
When you live here, people are frightened of getting involved. If there are drugs involved people dont want to know. I have my own theories of what could have happened but who would listen? I'm not ruling out an accident but think it's likely the accident occurred at sea as opposed to onland. I've heard some crazy stuff sat having a quiet drink in English speaking bars, so I prefer to stick to the Spanish speaking establishments these days. But needless to say, a lot of ex Pat's here are up for most things to enable them to earn money and keep the life in the sun lifestyle going, and some of them will pull the craziest of stunts. I overheard a young guy telling his mate he was doing a "run" soon. The last run netted him 40 grand and enabled him to buy a bar on the coast, the next run would provide much needed funds. He was going over to Morocco by jet ski to do a deal. What happened to him? Well he just disappeared. Either jail, back to blighty or his jet ski sank without trace. Who knows?

@CoverMeCagney
I don't mean to insult you, my post was directed at @lolafaith who has quite candidly quoted one of Lauryns familys facebook post , do you really think trawling peoples facebook is acceptable?

I have had one post removed and I really am not sure why as I didn't say anything offensive.
I realise people have helped with posters etc.
I was in Estepona last week and would have had flyers printed but I just get the feeling that if the family wanted this they would do it themselves.
Trouble is none of us know and blaming other people on here without good ground is probably not the way forward, also what you all seem to forget is if you start naming people it can work against a police investigation as they can say their innocence has been compromised so we are all in the wrong one way or another.

<modsnip - quoted a post that has been removed>

Sounds like we’re going round in circles definitely frustrating to hear this broken record.

Talking to brick walls.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will consider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emotional appeal for information on Daniel and Liam Poole
jy8i6uxfjaizivgfj02m.jpg

From left to right: Liam Poole and Daniel Poole
You can report information online or by calling 101 quoting Operation Pheasant.

If you see either Daniel or Liam please dial 999 immediately.

Lauryn, people here ARE trying to help, but I think this whole thread is going off the rails. Have you tried to become a Verified Insider? I suggest that you should—to insure that you can continue to post what you know, and ask for help.
I have emailed and sent the information over but had no response.
Not sure what I’m meant to do I guess just sit back and watch :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back