Brown Haired Girl Wearing Headphones

Only way she ISN"T holding her breasts up (or someone else isn't) is if she is pregnant. Very. They'd have to be sitting on top of her belly though.

The likelihood of a girl this age beign willing to model nude and pregnant would be very low IMHO unless she was picked up at a nude beach. Which is exactly what I think the deal is with each person who looks so unreasonably comfortable being naked (like specifically the dark haired boy with the part down the middle in front of the native american print, and also the two girls on the beach playing mandolins or whatever instruments).

Since none of the Nancy Grace links work in any of these threads I am going to post the pics from another site in as many of these threads as I can over the coming days and weeks. Here's another of this girl, this one you can see her teeth (often a good identifying feature):

Picture%20033222909--415x415.jpg

More:

Picture%20028222854--415x415.jpg

Picture%20044222941--415x415.jpg

Picture%20051222430--415x415.jpg

(SOUND RECORDING TAPE, it says on those boxes)

Sorry if some are repeats.

I think there is some resemblance to Angela Sigrid Ramsey.

editing, as a different site showed Angela to have different eye color. Headset girls eyes appear green/blue, and Angela has brown eyes.

Last edited:
Ok. How about Sheryl Ann Tillinghast?

I'm not clear on Sheryl's eyes, as they appear blue/green in pics,but are stated brown. She was last seen in late 1973, but had a troubled history, and seems as though she could have left on her own and been traveling from the details.

Sheryl Ann Tillinghast – The Charley Project

This also seems to be taken a few minutes or hours before or after the blonde girl was here, it seems like he brought both of them up to his apartment. Also this girl seems older than the blonde girl, like she is 16-18.

The brunette girls wearing headphones, of which we have a few examples.....The Leslie Sisters have been suggested, in their thread for another photo of Alcala's and I thought this also might be possible: Screenshot_20181018-193315_Chrome.jpg. I think there are a few photos in Alcala's collection. I am going to note the sister's where I think perhaps?

They disappeared on July 31, 1974....I understand he was released from prison in August (?) of 1974. So, theoretically *possible*.....

I don't recognize them.

But I have to say, her breasts look very elevated in one of those photos, compared to her posture. Either she is freakishly built or someone/something is holding them up and out. She could be wearing a strapless bra I suppose.
She is holding them up.

This also seems to be taken a few minutes or hours before or after the blonde girl was here, it seems like he brought both of them up to his apartment. Also this girl seems older than the blonde girl, like she is 16-18.
How so? Which blond girl?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck