NH - Seven motorcyclists dead when truck collided with them, Randolph, June 2019 *not guilty*

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I know it says it was a pickup truck in the accident but what's with this photo of the long haul trailer or frame?
e152a9db-7497-41a4-adfd-97b5ae9a1716-AP_Motorcycles_Crash.1.jpg

According to reports, members of the club had left their bed and breakfast where they were staying and were heading to an event at the American Legion. A black 2016 Dodge 2500 pickup truck with an attached vehicle hauler trailer then crashed into the motorcycles, veered off to the side of the road, and burst into flames.

NH Crash Victims Were Members Of JarHeads U.S. Marines Biker Club

Officials have identified the driver of a pickup truck involved in a crash in Randolph on Friday that killed seven motorcyclists.

Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, of West Springfield, Massachusetts, was behind the wheel of a 2016 Dodge 2500 with an attached trailer, officials said at a press conference. Zhukovskyy is not currently facing any charges, but officials said the crash remains under investigation.

Officials identify driver of truck involved in Randolph crash that killed 7

Last edited:
Zhukovskyy, who was the only occupant of the truck, is an employee of Westfield Transport Inc. of Massachusetts, officials said. Zhukovskyy, when reached by phone told WMUR,

"It was a big tragedy. I'm trying to process this with my family. I'm feeling shocked It happened so fast. I am cooperating with police. I feel mentally hurt."

Last edited:
omg this is so sad

Travis Hood told WMUR he was the first person at the scene and stayed with one of the motorcyclists until an ambulance arrived.

"I held his hand, and I tried to get him to, I'm like, 'Squeeze my hand. Stay with me. You're a strong guy. You've got this.' Toward the end, when the ambulance got there, I could feel him losing strength," Hood said.

Last edited:
What a crazy and upsetting story. The number of bikers hit seemed at first IMO like it had to be intentional .... but now that I see the truck driver was hauling that giant trailer, i can see how it could’ve been an accident that spun out of control into total disaster. :(

Horrible story .... RIP to all those brave souls who were lost .....

omg this is so sad

Travis Hood told WMUR he was the first person at the scene and stayed with one of the motorcyclists until an ambulance arrived.

"I held his hand, and I tried to get him to, I'm like, 'Squeeze my hand. Stay with me. You're a strong guy. You've got this.' Toward the end, when the ambulance got there, I could feel him losing strength," Hood said.

Just reading this made me burst into tears.

So many precious lives taken that was so preventable if only the other driver had just done the right thing.

Imo

[...]

More details were revealed Saturday as State Police said a Dodge pickup truck with a trailer collided with a group of 10 motorcycles from the non-profit JarHeads MC, a club that includes Marines and their spouses.

"There was a pickup truck with a flatbed trailer heading west and he crossed the yellow line and tried to swerve back and his trailer jackknifed and wiped out [the] people on the motorcycles,” said Jerry Hamanne, who owns The Inn at Bowman nearby.

Investigators said they will not release the names of the seven people killed until Sunday at the earliest, so they can notify all of the families involved. Two of the seven were from Massachusetts, Jarheads MC local chapter president Manny Ribeiro told WBZ-TVSaturday night.

7 Dead After Pickup Truck And Trailer Hits Motorcycles In Randolph NH

Officials have identified the seven people killed in a crash in Randolph on Friday.

The victims were identified as:

• Michael Ferazzi, 62, of Contoocook
  • Albert Mazza, 49, of Lee
  • Desma Oakes, 42, of Concord
  • Aaron Perry, 45, of Farmington
  • Daniel Pereira, 58, of Riverside, Rhode Island
  • Joanne and Edward Corr, 58, of Lakeville, Massachusetts
Officials identify 7 killed in Randolph crash

Deaths Ruled Blunt Trauma:

Edward Corr, 58
Jo-Ann (Boudreau) Corr, 58
Michael Ferazzi, 62
Albert Mazza, 49

*Desma (Cook) Oakes, 42
Daniel Pereira, 58
Aaron Perry, 45

Still Hospitalized:

Joshua Morin, 45

Treated & Released:
Steven Lewis, 58

Also Treated & Released:
(Un-Named)

Press Release
D9xMMLEXsAIU8Yy.jpg

“Life is Short; Spend it with People
Who Make You Laugh & Feel Loved.”
(the late Desma Oakes*)

Last edited:
400 bikers gather to bid goodbye to seven motorcyclists killed in crash with Dodge pickup truck | Daily Mail Online

Four hundred bikers gather to bid goodbye to seven motorcyclists, including Marine veterans, killed in crash with Dodge pickup truck driver who 'plowed into their procession

The pickup driver, Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, an employee of a Springfield, Massachusetts, trucking company, was not seriously injured and did not require hospitalization.

Authorities identified the dead as Michael Ferazzi, 62, of Contoocook, New Hampshire; Albert Mazza, 49, of Lee, New Hampshire; Desma Oakes, 42, of Concord, New Hampshire; Aaron Perry, 45, of Farmington, New Hampshire; Daniel Pereira, 58, of Riverside, Rhode Island; and Joanne and Edward Corr, both 58, of Lakeville, Massachusetts.

Going to guess here that the pickup truck driver was either sending or receiving a text/call immediately prior to the fatal collision.

At the very least there should be manslaughter charges. Can't believe LE let him leave from the accident site.

I get it --- that he was cooperative.
Just rankles me.

Seven precious lives snuffed out ! :(

May they rest in gentle peace.
My utmost condolences to the victims' families, the pain must be unimaginable.

Eta :
Bikers bid goodbye to 7 motorcyclists killed in crash - ABC News

Joseph Mazza, Mazza Jr.'s uncle who lives in Haverhill, Massachusetts, said he was still dealing with the accident and trying to comprehend how so many bikers died in one accident.
"The truck was coming in the opposite direction. It's hard to figure how he could hit 10 motorcycles without getting out of the way," Joseph Mazza said. "Right now, the details are very vague. I'm very confused ... I need more information."

Last edited:
400 bikers gather to bid goodbye to seven motorcyclists killed in crash with Dodge pickup truck | Daily Mail Online

Four hundred bikers gather to bid goodbye to seven motorcyclists, including Marine veterans, killed in crash with Dodge pickup truck driver who 'plowed into their procession

The pickup driver, Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, an employee of a Springfield, Massachusetts, trucking company, was not seriously injured and did not require hospitalization.

Authorities identified the dead as Michael Ferazzi, 62, of Contoocook, New Hampshire; Albert Mazza, 49, of Lee, New Hampshire; Desma Oakes, 42, of Concord, New Hampshire; Aaron Perry, 45, of Farmington, New Hampshire; Daniel Pereira, 58, of Riverside, Rhode Island; and Joanne and Edward Corr, both 58, of Lakeville, Massachusetts.

Going to guess here that the pickup truck driver was either sending or receiving a text/call immediately prior to the fatal collision.

At the very least there should be manslaughter charges. Can't believe LE let him leave from the accident site.

I get it --- that he was cooperative.
Just rankles me.

Seven precious lives snuffed out ! :(

May they rest in gentle peace.
My utmost condolences to the victims' families, the pain must be unimaginable.

Eta :
Bikers bid goodbye to 7 motorcyclists killed in crash - ABC News
I'm not surprised that they let him go. Unless the driver is intoxicated, which he wasn't, there really isn't probable cause for an arrest at that time. The police have to do an investigation to determine what happened and then later press charges. I am certain that there will eventually be some charges, but it may take a little while.
Joseph Mazza, Mazza Jr.'s uncle who lives in Haverhill, Massachusetts, said he was still dealing with the accident and trying to comprehend how so many bikers died in one accident.
"The truck was coming in the opposite direction. It's hard to figure how he could hit 10 motorcycles without getting out of the way," Joseph Mazza said. "Right now, the details are very vague. I'm very confused ... I need more information."
I'm not surprised that they let him go. Unless the driver is intoxicated, which he wasn't, there really isn't probably cause for an arrest at that time. The police have to do an investigation to determine what happened and then later press charges. I am certain that there will eventually be some charges, but it may take a little while.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cynde64